Amourshipping One Shots

Galing kay Amourboy15

This is one-shot amourshipping story. I will be writing amourshipping chapters in this book. Higit pa

Childhood friend
Amour - Take a chance on me
why did you leave me? When i needed you the most!
I know i can treat you better, than he can.
Libary flowers
The kiss, to remember
All I want is love: part 1
All I want is love: part 2
The magic never ends
WorldWide
One Dance
Middle of the night
I want you back
Body language
Love story
Do anything for you
You mean everything to me
What do you mean?
Amour vs Kalos - Fight for Love
Don't Wake Me Up
I lay down this Armor
Secret Admirer (Valentine day special)
What every girl wants hear from a boy
Call me maybe
The number 10
The Serena I.....used to know
Closer being my Boyfriend
Without you
Faded
Thinking out loud
Mistletoe

Side to side

2.4K 65 66
Galing kay Amourboy15

the sun was shining brightly up in the clear blue sky. A warm wind breezes through the air as we now set at a big circle playground with Students, running around the area, some group of boys were playing football at the pitch kicking the ball into the net.
while girls played hop scotch and skipping ropes with their own friends. However, one student didn't play with the others, instead she was sitting down on one of the benches. The teenage student was Serena, you may think she cute. Well your Wrong.

She is one of the geekiest in high. people call her 'bookworm' or 'four eyes'. Serena ignores the criticism because she was use to it.

Her head turned slightly, looking at the person who was now sitting down with a group of boys.
Serena signed dreamily, placing her elbow on the table with her head leaning on her hand, while looking at the student, which was a boy named Ash Ketchum, one of the most popular and coolest in high, some girls may say he's hot, why? Well he's got a 8 pack and perfectly sized biceps that's why.

Serena has a huge crush on the raven boy since the first grade, the reason was he helped her in the forest but now since they are older now. She doesn't know if he loves back. She knew he was out of her league since there are other girls that were cuter.

Serena had a pink hat with black ribbon tied around it, her appearance was a red skirt, black tank top with white collar, black long socks that go up to her knees and black tennis shoes.

Although the accessories she wore were glasses and braces on her white teeth.
Serena didn't like wearing them but she has to follow the dentist rules.

Without realising her focus. Ash turns and looks at Serena who was gazing at him.
Serena jumps a little and quickly stood up leaving the playground.
However, what she didn't know was the raven boy had a smile in his face.

Serena enters the building, pulling the door as it swings open and closes behind. she walks down the hallway with students walking around shoulder barging her.
She manages to get past them until was bumped into a person and fell down on the ground, hitting her back, grunting a little in pain.

"Watch it bookworm" the person spoke and walks away into the crowd of students.

Serena got up from the ground, dusting off her clothes and starts walking to the library.

She arrives and enters The room which was quite, with students sitting on wooden chairs with books in their hands moreover some were on the computer, typing fast on the keypad, pressing buttons on each word.
Serena averted her blue eyes looking around, soon she found an empty seat and walks towards it.

She sits down on a comfy chair. Carefully Placing her pink backpack on the table without making a big sound. She zips the bag open. Taking out paper and starts to write before putting headphones on both her ears listening to a music called "into you" by Ariana grande.

"Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you" singing quietly not getting the attention across the room, until someone came and taps Her shoulder.

Serena puts the music low, taking out one earplug from her ear and looks up only to be shocked who was infront.

"Nice voice you get there" a young boy replied smiling across his face.

"A-ash, I-i-h-how y" Serena stuttered. She couldn't take the words because her crush was standing in front.

"Don't worry, I didn't hear all of it" he sat down beside "so I guess you like Ariana grande"

"Y-Yes" Serena nervously asked looking down feeling embarrassed while Ash smiles and starts to tease her

"So, who are you into"

"Err, I" Serena trailed off, not wanting to say her crush. Luckily the school bell rang saving the day.
Serena signed of relief while ash got up from his seat.

"Well, I'm off, see you next time Sere" flashing a grin and walks out the door exiting the library, there was sound of girls squealing before he exited.

Serena was gazing at the door not taking her eyes out, cheeks were getting hot whilst her heart was beating faster than the speed of love. A smile was formed on her lips.

"I'm into you Ash" Serena said and got up packing her stuff and starts to walk out exiting the door with a smile still plasters on her face.

Time skip

School has now ended with students heading home. The sky turned to dusk with the sun setting across the horizon.

Serena was walking down vanville street, still having a big smile on her face.

soon she arrives at a big house and rings the doorbell, waiting for it to be opened. Later, the door swung revealing a women who had a smile as she saw Serena.

"Welcome home dear"

"Hi mom" Serena greeted and enters the house then goes to the living room sitting down on the sofa while grace went to the kitchen cleaning the dishes up while preparing to make tea. Then came out from the kitchen.

"Oh Serena, were going to your friends this evening" grace replied, sitting down on a single sofa.

"Ok" Serena said, switching the tv on.

"So any boy's you like" grace asked with a smirk

Serena eyes widen "M-MOM" looking at her mother with a blush across the check

"What" grace shrugged "I'm just Asking"

Serena looks away and watches a Cartoon channel called 'tom and jerry' on tv.

After a embarrassing moment from her mother, she went upstairs and quickly got dress, ready to go to her friends house.

Soon Serena and her mother were now ready to go as they set off leaving their house.
The two arrived at the front door. Grace knocked on the door as it quickly opened revealing a young women.

"Hi Serena" flashing a smile

"Hi White" Serena greets back and enters the house with her mother.
The two girls went upstairs while the two mothers stayed down having a conversation between each other.

Serena enters the room and sits down on the chair. White sits down on a bean bag as they faced each other and began to talk to each other, until White questioned.

"So Serena, how's your crush" white replied and smiled.

"W-What how did you know" Serena admitted as her checks were getting hot.

White rolled her eyes "Serena I know you have a crush on him and I saw you at the library." With a smirk.

Serena face began to go all red from her friends comment however she still thought she wasn't pretty enough for Ash. Thoughts began to flood through her mind thinking that Ash maybe playing with her feelings or something.
White notices Serena action

"Hey Serena, what's wrong"

"Well, it's just.....what if he playing with me, you know, playing with my emotions" Serena said

"No he's not Serena" white replied "you know that, when I first saw him entering the library, he went straight to you."

"Really" Serena said

"Absolutely" White smiles "and you know what I think"

"What" Serena questioned

"You two are OTP" White admitted.

Serena's face was fully red from her friend compliment and starts to giggle.

Then white had an idea, she looked at Serena and spoke.

"Hey Serena, can I do one little thing"

"What's that" Serena said stops her giggle and looks at her friend.

"Well, have you though of cutting your hair" White asked

"No why" Serena confusingly replied.
White grabbed her wrists, and placed her on a chair facing towards the mirror and then walked towards the draws, starting to search inside.
she took out a scissor. As she went back to Serena, she was about to cut her hair.

"White, don't cut my hair" Serena replied stopping her friend from cutting.

"Serena, do you like him" white asked looking at her friend.

"W-what" Serena asked

"Do you like ash" white said once again

"Y-yes" Serena stutters with a nod. Blushing across her cheeks

"Do you need him"

"Yes"

"Do you love him"

Serena nods

White smiles "then why are you stopping me Serena, you know Ash needs the attention, so I'm going give that you."

she said and starts to cut off Serena's long blond honey coloured hair. Stripping off each from the side and the back making it shorter.

After the haircut. White smiles of her masterpiece. "Wow Serena, you look cute, now lets get you fasionized"

White walks over to draws and takes out a pair clothing, giving it to Serena as she went to the bathroom getting changed while white wait for her.

soon the door opened, white turns her head. But what she saw made her gobsmacked.

Time skip

The school bell rang across the hallway making students get to their lesson. Ash was leaning against the locker talking to Gary who was getting a book out from his bag.

"how's you and leaf" Ash asked

"It's going pretty good ashy-boy," Gary smirks "so who your lover"

"She's someone special" Ash smiled.

"You mean the bookworm"

"Don't call her that" Ash replied looking curiously at Gary who was taken back "she not bookworm, she the most beautiful girl I ever met"

"Wait what" Gary replied with a shocked face "what about other girls"

Ash signed "I'm not into them Gary. You know, when I first met Serena, she was the most cutest girl ever. Of course there are other girls but she's the one. It's the way she smiles with serenity and I really want to be there with her" he finishes.

Gary smiles "nice words Ashy boy"

"Heh thanks" ash grins, rubbing his noise with a tinge of blush across the cheek.

On the outside building. A young women was walking, arriving at the entrance. However, the appearance was different having a short blond hair, pink dress with grey top under it and a red long jacket. She stood up straight taking a deep breath with nervous kicking in. She had beats headphone on, listening to 'break free' by Ariana.

"I can do it" she murmured then takes off the beats headphones, placing it around her neck and pushes the swinging door open, making a sound across the hallway.

Ash turns his head towards the door. A bright light shined from the entrance. He placed his hand on his forehead getting a better view from the light but what he saw shocked him.

There he saw his crush, Serena.
Who starts walking down hallway, the dress she wore was dancing through the breeze, her short honey blond hair bounced while her hips swayed slightly side to side.

The boys were getting nose bleeds while girls got jealous of her fashion.

Ash mouth gaped open in surprise. He was not seeing the old Serena but the new one.

While Serena was walks down the hallway heading towards Ash with smile plastered on her face which melted his heart.
Someone interrupts making Serena stopped in her tracks. She looks to see the person who was similar to ash clothing.

"Hey Serena, my name is Calem
And umm, would you like to be my girlfriend please." he smiled.

Ash faced turn anger with his fist clenched tightly like he want to throw a bus.

"Thanks" Serena smiles.

Calem felt like the happiest man alive while ash felt like his world was crushing down until....

"But...I'm not into you" Serena replied, walking past calem who got rejected, and proceeds heading towards Ash.

Calem turns around wanting to stop her " wai..." but was interrupted when someone did RKO on him, banging Calem's head on the floor.

Serena arrives in front Ash who was surprised of her appearance.

"S-Serena, Y-You look cute" Ash stuttered.

"T-thanks Ash" Serena said, blushing from his compliment. Unexpectedly, ash said something that made the the amour fans go crazy.

"Serena, would you like to be my girlfriend" Ash asked

Serena smiled "I would love to"

The two couple walk down the hallway heading to class, leaving Calem head bussed.

"So I guess you were into me then" ash replied as he laughs

Serena smiles "yes I was" she puts her arms around ash's and leans her head on his shoulder "cause I'm so into you"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

149K 4.8K 52
This story will be written by XxRyanYvonnexX and I. We will switch every chapter, so I hope you enjoy ^_^ People would bully him and mock him for not...
4.5K 155 6
A collection of heartfelt moments, tender exchanges, and breathtaking adventures of our Amour couple. Join them as they journey through the enchantin...
7.5K 129 7
all amourshipping one-shot If they aren't mine I will give the really owner it's credit!! Hope you all will enjoy!!
7.3K 222 8
A collection of oneshots especially made for Pokeshipping Week 2017! It's all about Pokeshipping appreciation. These may not be the best stories, but...