The Bad Boy's App

By Livology

"Welcome to Cutesy! Home and app of the largest group of big beautiful women and those who love them!" If y... More

Other/Playlist/Social Media
Welcome to Cutesy!
Ms. Invisible
Day Walker
Banx
Family Fighters.
Jokes plzz
Top Shelf
Dick-Wad Risks.
Classmates
Gray Time.
FullBlood Friday
Jaw Dropping
No Show.
Scare House
Stormy
Thunder Storm
Hallway
Questions
Bad Morning.
Irish Guys
Mental Workout
Date pt 2
Quitting
Bodyguard
Brownies
Public.
Maybe
Practice/30 facts about moi.
Picture Message!
New Guy
The End.
Pillow Talk
The Gathering
Snow Bound
Turf War
Dreamer
Surprises
Pleasing
Three G's
The Path
Confusion Fight
Heavy
Drug Wars
Preparation
Dance Drink
No, Flora
Morning After
Charade
Spying
Scary Zipper
Stealer
Touching
Hands down
"your" living.
Trail
Tough
Coming Out
Cupcake board
Avocado Balls.
Nurturing Flora
Feeling Good
Party Hold
The App
Author's Note.
whooo are youuuu?
Sis.

Date pt. 1

6.6K 356 249
By Livology

Long chapter warning.

I pulled the tank top that hugged my body down so it wouldn't be like skin but of course, it had to snap back to its original place on my torso. Now this wouldn't have been a problem if it wasn't for the fact that my ass was about to go out in public? Where in public? I had no idea as I fumbled again with the tank top that I borrowed from Stacey. The witch forced the small piece of black clothing into my arms along with a deep maroon sweater that actually hung loosely around me.

"Stop fidgeting." Mom sighed while pressing down the wrinkles on her own shirt.

"I'm not," I shout back. "I'm just making sure I don't have any wrinkles, unlike someone." My eyes rolled.

"Well shit, talk about shade." Mom said, laughing. "You're going to be okay."

"I just find it funny the fact that I'm hanging out with the guy that you specifically said I wasn't allowed to hang out with."

Her finger went up into the air as she was about to say something but the doorbell rung. "You're lucky I don't want that boy to witness a murder or else I would have read you so hard." She hissed while walking towards the front door.

I had two choices right there. I could have run out of the back door but then my mother would have screamed bloody murder and Thorin could run after me and I knew for a fact that he could outrun me. So I had to go with the second choice, bite my tongue and try for the love of me to not kill Thorin as he'll take me some place that I have no idea about.

I hoped Tj was right.

My nerves jumped on my stomach, making it churn and flip like some frog on drugs. It turned from a frog into a freaking bull at the sight of him walk into my house. He wasn't wearing his usual attire. Instead, he was covered up with a long sleeved shirt and skinny jeans that showed off his long legs.

"Oh wow." He said quietly while entering the kitchen that I was in. "You look.."

Though he was at least a foot taller than me, I stepped up to him and stared at him square in the eye. "Thorin, say anything about this and I will kill you."

Backing away, a small smirk slightly spread his lips. Nodding, he slightly bit his lip. "Alright."

"Now Thorin," My mom said, wrapping her arm around his slim build. "Don't keep her out too late, this is her first date after all." She smiled like the wicked witch that she was. The old woman was getting back at the shade I was giving her.

Thorin laughed and along with him, my mother. "Don't worry, I won't have her out too late."

They continued to laugh even as Thorin and I walked out of the safety of my own home into the bitter harsh world that was cold. He stopped as my mother waved us as Thorin opened the shiny black car door for me. The asshole was smiling like he had won this, but noooo. He hadn't won. Not if I had a say in it.

My mother, the one who gave birth to me, the one who is supposed to protect me in the world, left me when going back into the house. She left me alone in a black car that looked like it was stolen from and a guy who didn't even put on his seat belt. I, on the other hand, made sure that the belt squeezed my stomach and the bra that forced myself out there.

"So Flora, how are you today?" He said while his tattooed hands grasped the steering wheel nonchalantly. The engine happily made a revving sound as Thorin's foot stepped on the gas pedal and backed out of my driveway dramatically. I myself drove but I didn't drive like I was going to be drag racing like Thorin did. No, I actually drove like I cared about the law.

"Oh, I'm just peachy Thorin." I said sarcastically.

"Great." He smiled while driving away from my house, again, a thing that would protect me from the outside world. "Then you'll enjoy our date tonight."

I snorted. "This isn't a date. It's an informal meeting of two parties where one of the parties is held against their will." Under the dimming sun, the town didn't look as though it usually did. Some parts looked the same, like the stores that my ass refused to go in. Some parts were not recognizable as he sped past them.

"Well, for this meeting there's two parts." He chuckled lightly. It wasn't reassuring at all.

"And where is this first part?" I questioned. We were going into a part of the town that I had no idea about. It was dark, kind of scary, something out of a gang movie. People walked down the sidewalks like how Thorin usually did whenever he snuck out of his house. "Thorin, I've never been down this part before."

"Really?" He turned to face me. "How long have you lived here for?"

"Just for a couple of years."

"And you've never been out in these parts before?"

"I didn't really have a reason to." My words came out while staring the darkening unfamiliar setting.

"Well, now I can be your reason." He nudged my arm.

A gag came out of my mouth. A fake gag, but a gag none the less. "Thorin, you're going to kill me!" I continued to fake gag. Instead of a smirk, there was a genuine smile on his face.

"Do you need me to pull over and give you CPR?" One of his hands went straight to his chest. "Because I've watched enough how-to videos and I can totally help you." His words rolled off of his tongue. I hate to admit it, his deep voice was nicer than the honking horns and cussing that was coming from the streets.

Back and forth went Thorin's face when it came to looking at me who wanted to die and the road that needed all of his attention. "Thorin, keep your eyes on the road!" My voice shrilled.

"But you're dying! The road can wait!" The dummy tried to match my shrill but failed. It did actually warm my heart. Well, the heat blasting on my chubby cheeks and whatever was revealed on my chest warmed up my heart. But so did Thorin's 'high pitched voice'.

"Thorin, just let me die." I gasped out.

"It's okay, we're at the first part of the date. I can give you mouth to mouth now." The car stopped abruptly along with it, my heart. Lights tried to blind me, blasting harsh rays into my eyes. Maybe I should have been thankful that the monster was trying to keep itself hidden from me and keep my eyes pure. It wasn't an actual monster but it was to me and people of my kind.

The bastard chose one of the places I made sure to keep my ass out of: a movie theater. 

Defition of a movie theater: Breeding ground for teenagers to come with other teenagers and be assholes. No, a place like that was on my 'banned' list along with a public pool, an amusement park and oh yeah, a freaking movie theater.

"No no, death would be great." I said hoarsely.

Looking around, there weren't a lot of cars in the parking lot. Four at most came into my view when walking in the parking lot. It wasn't possible for a lot of teenagers to be there with just four cars unless their parents dropped them off then looks were deceiving because the place was quiet. No one was standing outside being stupid, no one was smuggling cigarettes and no one was screaming. It was peaceful.

"You like scary things, right?" Thorin questioned, opening the door to the theater. There were a few people standing on the red carpet with yellow squiggles on it. Some were teenagers but most of them were just people who were older who looked like they didn't know what a cell phone was.

This was my type of movie theater.

"Yeah, how did you know?"

He stopped, pausing while in line. For a few seconds, he eyed me carefully while trying to think of a response. "Wild guess. I know you weren't really scared at the fright house so I'm guessing you like that type of stuff."

"Oh yeah, I like things like ghosts."

"Zombies for me." He winked, turning to get the movie tickets.

I didn't move. Something the way he said that he liked zombies made my legs feel like they were made out of cement. It sounded so familiar like someone had told me that before. I know I saw a tattoo of a zombie on someone before.

Tj had the tattoo.

I guess both of them like zombies.

"You coming, Flora?"

"Uh.." I trailed off. "Yeah."

The line for food was nonexistent and so was the hunger in my stomach. As much as it flipped and flopped inside of my body, there was no room for food. Thorin, on the other hand, ordered the biggest bag of popcorn that was possible and even a huge drink. "This is one of the reasons why I love America, shit is big." He chuckled. "What would you like?"

"I'm just going to get a water." I said, rummaging in my tight pocket to find a bill.

"No need." Thorin halted my arm from handing the money over as the huge plastic cup full of water appeared on the counter. The guy who worked there looked like he couldn't care less who paid but I did! "I got you, friend."

"No that's okay, I can pay for my own."

"I know you can pay for your own but I want to pay for a simple water." He smiled while paying for the drink. It didn't bother me that he bought me the drink. What bothered me was that be bought the drink, the movie ticket, and other things back when him, Mel and I went out.

I didn't want him to think I wasn't independent.

"I'm going to pay you back." I punched his arm as he began to walk away. It had felt solid underneath my fist. Although it would have to force me to take him out, but at this point, it was a competition on who could pay for the most. Thorin knew this, I could tell he knew.

"You don't have to." He said, walking slowly beside me to accommodate for the fact that his legs were much longer than mine.

"Oh no, I am. I'm going to pay you back so hard." My tone was aggressive and playful but it was it was the truth. I was going to make sure that the debt that I was slowly starting to drown in thanks to Thorin was going to be repaid to the point he's going to have to repay me.

"...I don't think I would mind that." He said with rosy cheeks.

"Good, because it's going to hurt." The door to the room where the screen would show the movie pushed easily under the pressure of my hand. Darkness took over my vision until the dim lights finally took effect on my eyes and allowed me to see the blank screen and countless rows of empty red seats. Shallow steps were taken as I followed Thorin up the little stairway all the way to the top.

"I hope you don't mind," He said, sitting down in the middle of the row. "but I find the back row to be the best."

"Dude, same. The higher, the better." I took the seat right next to his though his arm was close from touching mine. The whole touching thing and letting him know exactly how puffy and squishy I was. Thinking about him being in my bed that one time made me want to puke.

Okay, time to admit it. Thorin was attractive, kind of scary looking but he was attractive. Guys like him were supposed to not be touching me, looking at me and definitely not take me to the movies. Yes, we were friends but it was still weird. It's not all about looks, I knew that but for some reason, I just felt like I had no reason to be his friend. Like I had stated, he was attractive. Attractive people could pick up friends like a vacuum cleaner.

The movie started after ten minutes of no one but us showing up. Silence had settled between us as I continued to keep myself well to myself while being comfortable. The arm rest that was between the two of us was taken up by Thorin, not all of it but half of it. My legs were crossed and far away from his that were somewhat outstretched in their black skinny jeans. Yeah, I was definitely comfortable.

"Remember Flora, if you get scared, just hang onto me." He whispered when the opening started.

"I think I'll be fine." I whispered back.

He looked a little disappointed while looking into his large bag of popcorn. "Do you at least want some popcorn?"

"No."

"Are you sure? Not even if I put a piece in my mouth and gave it to you that way?" His eyes didn't look away from the screen once he lifted his head.

"Thorin, I'm pretty pos-" His face turned to me and there was a little kernel in between his lips. I didn't hate myself because I did in fact like popcorn, I just hated the fact that I wanted that one in particular. It was screaming at me even though not a single noise was coming from it or Thorin's kissable lips.

Nope.

"Watch the damn movie." I grumbled, thanking the gods for this dark ass movie theater. 

A woman was on the giant screen. She was looking in the mirror when brushing her teeth in her dark bathroom. A mist began to hover around her, playing with her perfectly curled blonde hair. She kept staring into the mirror while brushing her teeth. At that point, the bitch should have seen the fog monster around her. But nooo she was too busy with being hot and brushing her teeth for a good ten minutes.

She leaned in on her sink, removing the toothpaste from her mouth of course still looking gorgeous. Her head went back, to the air. Instantly, her thin neck was engulfed by a misty hand that grasped tightly. Short gasps came out of her somehow lipstick covered mouth that wasn't covered a few seconds ago. The entity was angered at the woman not quickly dying it had hoped and flung her body into a glass window. A camera shot panned over to her body flinging in the air from her high window to the point where her body landed on the sidewalk outside of her apartment building.

I looked at Thorin who was looking at me. "Oh, my g-" Laughter took over my voice and Thorin's. The acting was terrible, the scene wasn't even scary and Thorin thought I was going to have to hold on to him.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks, my voice was breaking and hearing Thorin laugh made me laugh even harder. "Thorin-" My voice tried to project out. "Did you see the way the hand just came out?" Without thinking, I placed my hand on his arm.

"I know! And the way she flung her arms in the air! She looked like had been pissed for hours!" He joined in. "Oh god," he wiped a tear with his other hand. "Why did I pick this movie?"

"Man, I don't know." I croaked. "It's great, though." Suddenly, I felt the warmth radiate from his arm into my hand. Like touching a hot stove, I moved it away and tried to forget about the touch. "Sorry."

"All is good." He stood up, stretching. "You know, this is the first time I've been in an empty cinema before. I've always wanted to try something."

"......What do you want to try?" I looked into his eyes while still sitting.

His hands grasped onto the seat that was in front of him. Carefully, one of his legs swung over onto the seat's cushion and the second one followed until he was fully standing on the seat. "This." He did it again, swinging over onto the next seat. "Wanna come?"

Now my legs weren't my favorite part of my body because of how short they were. Mom is short, dad was a good height but I had gotten my mom's legs and they didn't really help me out. But I shrugged it off and stood up, gripping for dear life while my short legs slowly moved onto the seat's cushion. "Thorin, I'm going to die."

"No, ya won't. Here." I caught sight of his clover tattoo that I had seen when I saw him the very first time. It was on the wrist of the hand that he stuck out for me to hang onto while trying to get to the seat that was next to the one he was standing on.

Like his arm, it was warm. Firm yet it was also gentle to the touch and something that you could hold onto for awhile. My fingers went around it, grasping for dear life as my legs waved from chair to chair. "There ya go." He said, encouraging me and not letting go as he went to another seat. I was becoming faster and catching up to him all while holding onto each other.

His speed was also increasing to the point we broke off and went to the middle of the room. He stopped, heaving from the physical activity. I just took my time while trying to catch up to his speed. "Show off!" I yelled. But it wasn't long until I was one row behind him, close enough to grasp onto him again.

The little break Thorin took quickly ended and he was back at it again. One of his legs went over onto the next seat but the other one was just not having it and forced his balance to go crazy and his onto the ground. A loud crashing and groaned quickly followed the absence of his body.

"Thorin, are you okay?" I rushed to him, skipping the whole jumping over seat thing and ran to him. The big idiot was on his back, sprawled out in the aisle with a big goofy smile on his face.

"Are you ready for part two?" He brushed himself off, still smiling.

Heyyy buddies. Sorry for the late ass update but this chapter was taking me forever to write. At least it's uploaded now and it's pretty long! I hope you enjoyed it and please let me know what you think of it! Remember:

Comment; what do you think is going to happen during the date pt. 2?

Vote; vote for Thorin's goofiness

Share; know a hella goofy dude? Show them this story!

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722K 17.4K 29
Cover by: -seriouslykidding (highest rank: #131 in romance) When going to a new school, you never know what to expect. Amber Boyce thought her scho...
50.4K 4K 38
The main rule is 'Stop the cliches' -CC ~*~ In the town where everything cliched occurs, Ella is sent a message with a simple task. These messages...
68.9K 2.3K 35
Flora Reed is the new British girl at Lincolm University. New year, new place, what could possibly go wrong? Everything. Her beauty is what catches...
1M 29K 40
I'm not big on descriptions but I'll try. Here it goes: Alice-Mae was just a socially awkward nerd with a best friend named Chloe when Mr. Colten B...