Bullied By Skymedia

By KaceyEx

Title is self explainable. This story includes Adam, Red, Max, Ross, Barney, Jess, Ashley Marie, and Shubble... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Getting tagged
A/n
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Getting tagged
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Shout out
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Adam's ending
Max's Alternate Ending
Got Tagged
Red's Alternate Ending
Barney's Alternate Ending
Bonus ending
Bonus Bonus Ending/Super cool vry awesome sci fi ending

Ross' Alternate Ending

607 41 19
By KaceyEx

I could see the flowers reflect off his glasses. Ross got closer and closer and his smile grew bigger and bigger. Is this an apology for his lips attacking mine in the hallway? As he came closer I couldn't stop eyeing down the flowers. Maybe I could take the flowers and leave him. No, that would be mean. I'll just listen. He stood before me and I listened, "I'm sorry," there it is, "for the way I treated. At the party, in the computer lab and in the hallway. I was a jerk. I was hoping you could accept my apology and these flowers." Before I could answer, Jess replied, "if you don't take the flowers, I will." "Jess!" I snapped at her. "Sorry," she stepped away while I looked back at Ross' blue eyes. "I accept." I took the flowers. He nodded to me and walked away. "Ross, wait." I yelled and caught up with him. I gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek. "That was really sweet, thank you." He blushed slightly and walked away.

Sorry that was really short. I have ran out of ideas. Any ideas that you guys have for Barney's alternate ending, I will take.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 329 31
Mithross/Redney Fanfic! It took a long time to write this, so please read! I promise, as the story progresses, my writing gets better and better, so...
83.7K 2K 99
Alright, so I have been doing a LOT of oneshots of both smut and fluff under the category of Sky Media Offices (MithRoss, Redney...) so here's a book...
654 20 30
This is a first person story. Sorry if this is boring or really bad. I am bad at writing. There shouldn't be anything that's mature more than swearin...
26.1K 816 17
Moving to Washington to be closer to your brother Adam might be the best decision you've ever made. You've missed your big brother ever since he went...