Another Kind - Yuri Plisetsky

By DiabolikGirl57

You're a normal sixteen year old girl. He is also sixteen. He... Yuri Plisetsky, he is one mysterious boy, bu... More

First Time
Day Continues...
She/Him
Shiny Ray - Part 1
Shiny Ray - Part 2
The Forgotten Ones
You
Face to Face
Stay Close To Me
Remember
Feelings - Short Chapter
Bad girl - Change of Plans
The Begining Of A Love Story
Fantasy
Overworked & Past
Bad boy or ?
Together
First Date & Gay Couple Spotted?!?
Through Fire And Water For Your Love
Me & You - Part 1
Me & You - Part 2
Time Skip - Old Friends?
How Long Will I Love You?
No Pain No Game
Replacements & Heartbreaks
!! Special Chapter !!
Part Of Me
Spring Day
!! Special Chapter - 2 !!
Who Are You?
Around
Familiar
Root B
Your Name
"Give Yourself To Me"
What Have I Done?
Voice
Orange Haired Dude
Who did it?
W-What..?
It Takes Two People, Not One
Unconditional Love / End
Thank You

Relationship Progress??

2.1K 82 104
By DiabolikGirl57

After the really boring time I had with that guy I enter my room and go straight to my bed. I'm tired and I just want to relax, that's why I came here for.

"Aoi, has something happened?" Anna enters my room without knocking or asking..

"What does make you think something has happened to me?"

"You look grumpy.." she just gets on my nerves sometimes.. Caring people huh?

"I just want to have some time alone and clear my mind.. it looks like that's not going to happen"

"Aoi..." and then she stopped

"Think of your fans, they're the reason you're here, try to understand that" I remained silent, letting every word of hers sink in my mind.

"Okay you can leave now.." I said with a low voice, I felt like I was letting down the people that got me where I am.

"What have I been doing this whole time huh?" I look at the wall in front on me, I feel empty, tears forming around my eyes slowly, I am letting down people that I shouldn't..

"I can't be like this.." I slam my fist into the wall as hard as I could. All my anger was there, and it did left some scratches here and there.

"Aoi!" Anna rushes inside, I just look at her not saying one word. I feel like a loser. How am I supposed to be an Idol huh? It doesn't look like I am any sort of person that can change someone's life.

"Are you okay!?" She tries coming closer to help me but I shove her away saying I don't need help.

"I just need to get everything straight, with myself, not anyone, not you, now right now" I say as I look at my arm covered with bruises and blood.

She slowly nods and leaves the room. I slam myself over the bed.
I started to think but then I fall asleep instantly.

Next Day

"Anna pack your makeup bags and stuff, we're going" I rush out of my room seeing Anna drinking her beloved coffee.
"W-Wait what?"
"Where are we going this early?"

"Remember the competition that I refused to attend? We're going there right now" I demand and she just remains without any words.

"Are you gonna help me or I'm going alone?"

She then wakes up from sleeping with her eyes open and helps me.

"We have a lot to do today, believe me" I say as I open the door making my way out but suddenly fall to the ground hitting my face. The amount of bags I was caring was bigger than I thought, I have to be in time whatsoever.

"Smh, are you out of you damn mind?!" I hear someone shout at me while standing up from the fall.
"Tsk, what can I do? I hit people when I think they got no reason to stand you know.." I say as a joke subject.

"We met last night old hag"

"You little fuck..." I swear at him as he burns with anger. His face is easy to read.

"Bet you were drunk last night, you just can't find nice people everywhere.."

"Oh you shut your mouth old h-"

*slap*

"Who do you think you are to slap me huh?!" He went berserk.
"I'm not your fan or something like that, I can't even seem to understand why you have fans, you're more than a jerk"
"Look who's talking, the piano girl.."

"That's what I do for a living, not everyone can ice skate and do all that stuff, you should be happy you get to do this kinds of stuff, are some people out there who wish they could but they can't, so shut up you shorty"

"Tsk.."

"Don't be so mean with people you don't know.." I say as my last word.

And with that I make my way to the car that was waiting for me. This jerk needs some manners seriously.

The whole day was me playing the piano at shows and concerts until 6 in the damn morning. I can say that I did have some sleep but not as much as I thought I would.

I felt like collapsing any time.

"Never thought you'll work this much in one day, I can't seem to be thinking about the next days"

"I have a career to save.." I smirk as we make our way to the room. I tell her I'll take a drink and that she should go ahead. I wait a little and then take myself a lemon juice. To be honest I love lemons. They're good.

Something attracts my attention. A ice skating competition.

"Grand Prix huh?"

"And that's the idiot.." I say as I come closer to the tv.

"He's not bad from what I can see but, why is he such a jerk, I can't see the reason"

"He's good isn't he?" I hear a mature voice from behind. A man with ocean blue eyes and grey hair. Dressed in a suit, he looks not that bad..

"And you are?"

"Oh yeah, I'm Victor Nikiforov"

"I'm Aoi Shojo" I say as we both shake hands.

"So, you know him?"

"Yeah, I promised him long ago that I'll coach him, teach him everything he has to know but.."

"But..?"

"I couldn't keep my promise.."

"And so why is that? That's why they're called promises right? You should keep them if you make one" I say, he does need to know that is not a good idea to break promises, it's better if he won't do them rather than do and do not keep them.

"You know, I came across this one skater, Katsuki Yuri, I just really wanted to coach him, I have seen so much potential in him, he had it and I thought it's not a good time for him to retire" he spoke so warmly and he seemed so happy when he talked about him.

"If you say so.."

"Victor, let's go!" I hear another voice coming from the elevator, where are they going so early?

"Oh Yuri!" Victor hugged him tight and then was it me or he just kissed his cheek?

"Maybe I'm just sleeping on myself again.." I say with a low voice.

"Oh, you're Aoi Shojo!" The Yuri guy looks at me with sparkly eyes. He is so cute.

"Yeah.." i nervously say looking at the ground.

"You're amazing, I love the way you're playing the piano!" Happy to see he's one of my fans. I hope I can do as much as I can to make my fans proud of me.

"T-There is a competition at the end of the month, if you want to come I can pay your entrance.." I say still being a little nervous, I haven't had friends in a long time and this is really weird from me, to talk to someone so close.

"YES!" Yuri jumped in the air going straight to Victor hugging him as tight as possible. Are this people gay or something?

"Well, you can come with your friends, this is my number, call me when you have time" I say as I give him my personal phone number.

I say my goodbyes and just wait for the elevator once again. I see myself sleeping all day today.
As I make my way up and start looking for my room cause I'm really bad at remembering I come across one hell of a person..

"Yo.."

"Don't tell me.."

"What are you doing here at this hour?" That Yuri asks. Why is everyone so early?

"Umm, what does it look like I'm doing? I'm just going to my room but I can't anymore.." I say annoyed as hell. I just want to sleep.

"Tsk, have you always acted like a moron or what?"

"Me? Look who's talking!"

"You know, you're never going to get a girlfriend with that attitude even if you try"

"And who are you to tell me if I'm going to get one or not? My damn assistant?!" He went berserk again. What am I even doing?

"Look, I really need some sleep before I collapse down, I'm seriously tired, I haven't had a day off for god's sake"

He remains silent and goes away slowly. I finally am going to sleep.

Next Day

"Can we go to the ice rink today? PLEASE!! I kept on saying that to Anna until she completely agreed, something that I was really happy.

"I'll show you my skills!" I happily say as I wait for her to take the bag and the money, in case we were going to buy something.

"Don't try, you might hurt yourself, you have never ice skated so you can't have skills"

"I'm special, haha"

As we went down and walked outside the hotel, there were just a few people skating.

"More space for me!" I say as I run to take my skates. I'm really happy I get to do this!

"This sounds like fun!" I say while Anna looks like she doesn't have it..

"Look, I will be fine" I give her a warm smile as I hold her hands.

And so I slowly go.

"Oh god.." I say as I try to keep my balance but damn, this is hard.

"Pff, told ya' that I'll get the hang of it, see?!" I shout to Anna as she nods.

And then I skate a little faster, this is fun!!

"If I only could do jumps that would be cool.."

"Yurio watch out!" I hear someone shout very loud but then I see myself falling along with another person.

"Ouch.."

"What in th-"

"YOU AGAIN?!?" We both screamed at the same time causing everyone to look at us in shock.

_________

OMG... I have to admit that this is my favorite chapter and that I loved writing this and I'm deeply sorry that the chapters are coming not that early as they should... Inspiration does everything.

But let's be really HONEST... 800+ views on this story?! SO AMAZING I SWEAR.
I am really happy you all like my imagination and you guys motivate me to write more. Love reading comments tbh😂❤️️

Thank You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.7K 10
This is Part II of my other book, Comeback. I strongly recommend you read the first book, COMEBACK, before reading this one. ❄️ This story features y...
146K 3.9K 31
~Completed 03/21/18~ ⛸Y/N is one of the best female ice skaters in the world. Yuri is one of the best male Ice skaters in the world. Maybe that's why...
156K 10.5K 59
Yuri Katsuki hated all of himself. From his weight to his uncontrollable embarrassment; he couldn't stand any of it. And no matter how many times his...
146K 4K 24
Your a ice skating prodigy, but no one really knows about you cause you live in a small not well known city in Russia. Out of the blue one day you ge...