Voldemort's Daughter (Complet...

Por infinitemonster16

Bellatrix becomes pregnant with Voldemort's child and he takes the chance to teach the child everything he kn... Más

Chapter 1 ~edited~
Chapter 2 ~edited~
Chapter 3 ~edited~
Chapter 4 ~edited~
Chapter 5 ~edited~
Chapter 6 ~edited~
Chapter 7 ~edited~
Chapter 8 ~edited~
Chapter 9 ~edited~
Chapter 10 ~edited~
Chapter 11 ~edited~
Chapter 12 ~edited~
Chapter 13 ~edited~
Chapter 14 ~edited~
Chapter 15 ~edited~
Chapter 16 ~edited~
Chapter 17 ~edited~
Chapter 18 ~edited~
Chapter 19 ~edited~
Chapter 20 ~edited~
Chapter 21 ~edited~
Chapter 22 ~edited~
Chapter 23 ~edited~
Chapter 24 ~edited~
Chapter 25 ~edited~
Chapter 26 ~edited~
Chapter 27 ~edited~
Chapter 28 ~edited~
Chapter 30 ~edited~
Chapter 31 ~edited~
Chapter 32 ~edited~
Chapter 33 ~edited~
Chapter 34 ~edited~
Chapter 35 ~edited~
Chapter 36 ~edited~
Chapter 37 ~edited~
Chapter 38 ~edited~
Chapter 39 ~edited~
Chapter 40 ~edited~
Chapter 41 ~edited~
Epilogue ~edited~

Chapter 29 ~edited~

5.6K 189 32
Por infinitemonster16

"Good job today everyone, I think at the rate we are going at, we can learn the Patronus Charm next time."

The room erupted into applause and whistles. Juliet chuckled and helped lead people out of the room.

Juliet looked across the room and saw Harry staring at her but he quickly looked away. She sighed and shook her head to herself and gathered her things.

She left the room before Harry and made her way down to the dungeons. Draco was sitting alone, in the common room.

Draco put down his Transfiguration textbook, "Where've you been?"

"Studying in the library."

"Studying for what?" he eyed her suspiciously.

Juliet threw herself on to a chair, "You know, some people actually like to study just for fun."

"Oh really?"

Juliet rolled her eyes, "Yes, really."

"I don't believe you, but I'll let it go."

"At least someone can."

Draco raised a brow, "Harry's still bothering you?"

"That's putting it mildly. I...well, I told him."

Draco's mouth fell open, "What!" he exclaimed, "why?"

Juliet shushed him, "Keep it down, would you? He wouldn't stop bugging me and I was going crazy. It was an accident, honestly."

"What're your parents going to say?"

"Nothing! I'm not telling them and neither will you."

Draco sat silent for a moment, "They'll find out eventually."

"Not from you though, right?"

Draco sighed, "Fine, I won't tell anyone."

He picked up his quill and glanced at Juliet, "Did you finish the homework?"

Juliet giggled and grabbed the parchment from her bag, "Yes, here you can look at mine."

"Thanks Juli," he smiled sheepishly.

* * * * * * * *

"Happy Easter!"

"Oh, hey Ginny."

"What's the matter?" Ginny pulled out a chair.

Juliet lowered her voice, "Nothing."

Ginny glanced at the other students around them, "Let's go somewhere else to talk."

Juliet nodded and gathered her books. The pair left the library, headed outside and made their way to their usual spot by the Lake.

Ginny skipped a few pebbles into the water, "Harry's been feeling pretty down lately."

"Really? That's odd."

"Actually it's been going on since after Christmas."

"I wonder what's wrong."

Ginny crossed her arms, "I know you know why. I haven't seen you two hanging out together and you never talk during our meetings."

"I'm busy helping everyone else!"

"Ron said you don't talk during class either," she pushed.

"I don't want to get into trouble. Our O.W.L's are coming up," Juliet defended herself half-heartedly.

Ginny sat on the ground in front of her, "That's never stopped you before. You two are usually so attached."

"We had a small fight," she shrugged her shoulders, "big deal."

"It's been awhile now Juli, why can't you tell me?"

"That's what Harry asked too! And look at what happened."

"I promise I won't get mad."

Juliet's eyes moved to the ground and she played with her fingers, "He kept asking me who my dad was. Back in our third year, my mom mentioned me not telling Harry who he actually was. He's been bugging me about it ever since."

Juliet took a deep breath and continued, "I told him who it was and he hasn't spoken to me since. I was avoiding him at first but now I'm worried that he hates me. I understand if he did but..."

Juliet glanced at Ginny, who grabbed one of her hands, "I was wondering why he kept asking and getting annoyed when we said it was Rodolphus. When he said that it wasn't, I wanted to ask too but I figured you'd tell us when you were ready."

Ginny scooted closer and wrapped an arm around Juliet, "Your mum already has a bad reputation that follows you around," she whispered softly.

"My father is worse," Juliet whispered back.

"I know Juli, you don't have to say anything. I think I know."

"You don't hate me?"

Ginny hugged Juliet tightly, "You know exactly who your father is and you're nothing like him. You've asked for forgiveness and you're helping us defend ourselves from Umbridge and those outside."

"Thanks Ginny."

* * * * * * * *

Juliet scribbled furiously and checked the clock up front once again. She groaned internally as she noticed that time was almost up. She tugged her hair harshly and ran shaky hands across her cheeks.

She reached the last question when her mind went completely blank. The witch at the front called for everyone's attention and Summoned all the scrolls. Juliet felt the panic rise in the pit of her stomach.

Once they were dismissed, she bolted out the door and into the girls washroom, where she emptied out the contents of her stomach.

Feeling queasy, she left, after rinsing her mouth and casting a breath freshening charm, and saw Harry standing by the door. Juliet avoided his gaze and walked the other way. Footsteps matched her pace.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked.

"Fine. Great actually," Juliet said coldly.

"You ran off rather quickly."

Juliet halted, "So?"

"I just wanted to know that you were alright. Exams can be stressful, even for someone as brilliantly smart as you."

Juliet looked into his eyes, "I said I was fine..."

"Can we talk?" he said suddenly.

"We're talking now."

Harry sat down on a bench and motioned to her. Juliet hesitated for a moment but complied.

"Listen Juli," he lowered his voice, "I'm sorry I haven't talked to you in awhile. I was shocked and angry when you told me. I know your mum isn't the best person around but your father is even worse and you kept that hidden from us."

"I had to!"

"You really didn't! He hasn't done anything about you being friends with us. If he really wanted you to stay away from us, you wouldn't be talking to me now. That's not the point though. What I'm trying to say is, I'm sorry and I wasn't sure if you needed your space or not after I pushed you to tell me."

"I did for a little bit. I thought you hated me."

Harry shook his head, "I could never hate you."

Juliet rolled her eyes, "Well that's good to know."

Harry laughed, "So we're good?"

"Definitely."

Harry smiled and wrapped his arms around her. Juliet held on tightly and looked around the empty corridor.

She pulled away slightly but kept her arms around his neck and looked directly into his green eyes.

"I've always loved your eyes," she whispered nervously, "I remember the first time I saw you."

He chuckled softly, "That first day on the train."

She nodded slightly, "You remember that too?"

"Yes," she noticed his cheeks went slightly pink.

Juliet's heart raced as they sat silent, staring into each other's eyes.

"I should go study," Juliet blurted out.

Harry gulped, "Me too."

Juliet pulled her arms away and picked up her bag. They both stood up and gave each other a smile. She waved to him as she walked down to the dungeons and he made his way upstairs.

* * * * * * * *
Thanks for reading :) I hope you enjoyed.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.1K 151 20
The daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange finally goes to Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. But with her mother as one of the most dangerous dea...
31.9K 908 31
Sirius Black is dead, Bellatrix Lestrange is escaping, Lord Voldemort is coming, and Harry Potter's whole world is collapsing. The closest thing he...
103K 2.3K 18
This is set after the war, Voldemort is dead as is Bellatrix Lestrange. All the deatheaters have been given trials and are either in Azkaban or doing...
129K 3.6K 51
100.282 Words The Marauders juniors. Harry James Potter, Y/n Lily Potter, Hermione Jeanine Granger and Ronald Weasley, Harry and Y/n are the chosen o...