Captured By The Mafia

Autorstwa BlackxRaven

*Completed 2017* *EDIT 2024 Hey lovelies! I will be editing this story for Kindle publishing! Will update wit... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Help
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 18

29.5K 1.1K 242
Autorstwa BlackxRaven

Chapter 18: Daminao

Dante

"Dante! You fucking bitch!" Damiano shouted walking into my office. I groaned closing my laptop. I really don't have time for his shit.

"What do you want boy?"

"You stopped! How could you Dante?!" He yelled slamming his hands on my desk.

"It's not my fucking job to look for your bitch Damiano. Now get the fuck out of my office!" I yelled standing up. Damiano scoffed and ran his hands down his face.

"Fine! I'll just have your fiancé talk some sense into you." He said and I got pissed off. I grabbed him by his collar and he flinched.

"Mention Carney one more time and I'll kill you , you blue eyed bitch!" I growled out and he pulled out of my hold then laughed.

"I see what's happening here! She fucking left you so now I have to suffer huh?! It's not my fucking fault you fucked up Dante!" I sighed pulling open my desk drawer.

"Get out now little brother." I took my gun out and turned the safety off.

"This is fucking bull shit and you know it!" He yelled leaving my room. I sat down in my chair and put my gun away. Opening my laptop again I sighed looking at her laugh with Red. What was so bad about living with me? I gave her everything a woman would want. All you have to do is give them money and they should be on cloud nine... I groaned thinking about her again.

"S-Sir, your meeting with your father! He's early." My assistant said and I shot up. If he's early then that means we have a problem.

Carney

"So... I'm your best friend and you haven't told me about your time with Dante." Jenna said making me groan. I finished my last spoonful of frozen yogurt and sat back.

"It doesn't matter. I don't want to talk or think about him." Red shrugged.

"I was just wondering geez! It's not like he keeps sending you flowers." I rolled my eyes. He needs to stop that honestly. My apartment is looking like a flower shop!

"So?! Sending me flowers is supposed to make me go back to him Jenna?! It what world does that make sense?!" I yelled. She put her hands up.

"Hey calm down! I was just wondering... I thought maybe you guys were a little more... Dante doesn't send any women flowers. It's kinda sweet." I sighed.

"It's a trap! Okay?! He's up to something I know it! Nothing he did while I was with him was genuine. He just wants to use me again Jenna. Oh and did I mention he kidnapped me after I went to a club with you?!" I shouted. Jenna bit her lip and looked down. "J-Jenna I'm sorry... "

"No... it's fine." She mumbled with her head down still.

"Jenna, come here girl." I said opening my arms for her. She smiled and jumped into my hold, I gave her a tight squeeze and we laughed.

"I knew you wouldn't be mad at me for long!"

"You know I really should just give you the cold shoulder!" She pouted.

"Please don't-" she was cut off by the doorbell. Jenna got up and took off for the door. I sighed and picked up my tv remote, it's probably just some more of those stupid expensive flowers. I heard Jenna walked back and another set of feet. I turned to see Dante's cute little brother. It's the one with the blue eyes...uh... Damiano! That's it! I frowned seeing his blue eyes, still red and swollen from the loss of his girlfriend.

"Hey Damiano! W-What brings you by?" I asked him.

"Sis, please talk some sense into Dante? I-I know you left him but please? He stopped his best men from looking for Ashlyn." I shook my head. Why is he so soulless?

"Damiano I'm so sorry he stopped but. We aren't engaged anymore..." He came around and got on his knees and held my hand. My heart broke when I stared into his eyes.

"Please Sis, she's the love of my life... I need her to be okay, please?" He begged and Jenna put her hand on my shoulder. I sighed and wiped his tears away.

"I-I'll go talk to him today. B-But I can't promise you anything Damiano." He smiled and kissed the back of my hand.

"Thank you! Thank you!"

My palms sweated as I wiped them on my thighs. What is taking him so long? His assistant smiled at me again and I looked away. She's so strange. She typed on her computer again and looked up at me. She looked like she wanted to say something but she didn't. Then she got up and walked over to me.

(Her outfit)

"I'm sorry for all the odd looks Ma'am but I just want to tell you thank you for beating the snot out of Crystal! I really hate her! Like I wanted to knock her out a few times!" She laughed and I smiled.

"Ah thank you I guess?" I laughed awkwardly.

"Oh and sorry for the long wait. Dante stepped out with his father. How about I call him yeah?" I put hands up to stop her but she was already on the phone. "Hello Sir!... Your Lady friend is here waiting for you... which one?... The one who fought Crystal in your-Sir? Hello?" She smiled down at me. "I think he's on his way?"

"Thank you." I said and she nodded her head and walked back to her desk. I waited for about ten minutes when he came in through the elevator. When he saw me he smiled. Just a little... Gosh, it's been a few weeks since I saw him last but he's still painfully handsome. I stood up, fixing my shirt.

"Carney! Come step into my office." He grabbed my hand and we walked into his office. Once we were in and the door was closed I pulled my hand out of his.

"I came to talk Dante." He nodded and sat down sighing.

"Hopefully it's good huh?" He asked and I shook my head.

"It's about your brother-"

"He really went to you with this?!" He yelled making me jump.

"Dante really?! You stopped looking for his girlfriend Dante! He loves her." He chuckled and I scoffed.

"Trust me, that boy will move on."

"No he won't! He came all the way to my house! He got on his knees and everything. Have you not seen the pain in his eyes?!"

"No." He said blankly.

"Dante please be a good big brother and help him."

"Why should I? I would have to give up my favorite vacation home for that girl!"

"You can't be serious right now?" I asked more to myself then him.

"I'm completely serious." Oh I know you are.

"You really aren't capable of love? Compassion Dante?"

"No?" He said and I sighed. Fine! Plan B it is then.

"Fine! How about we make a deal Mr. Cold hearted." I said sitting on his desk. He raised his brow at me then his eyes ranked down my exposed legs. Jenna was so right about wearing this skirt. I crossed them and he didn't look away. Rolling my eyes I snapped my fingers too get his attention.

"Alright, what's the deal?" I smiled at him and he cut his eyes at me.

"I'll go out with you. Dates of course and in return you get Ashlyn back for him."

"Who?" He asked.

"His girlfriend Dante- the deal?"

"Will you be living with me again?"

"No. I'll be at home- and the flowers need to stop." Dante sucked his teeth.

"Hmn...I have one request and then it's a deal." He said and I could tell it want something I wouldn't like.

"Fine." I groaned and he stood up and walked around his desk in front of me. He looked down at me with his smoldering eyes and they made me tremble. He gently grabbed my chin and lifted my head.

"A kiss to seal the deal petardo." He said against my lips.

"Why does it feel like I'm making a deal with the devil?" Asked looking him in his eyes.

"I've been called worse... so, do we have a deal?" He asked and I shivered.

"Yes." I said with a sigh and he kissed along my jaw and I melted. I closed my mouth stopping myself from moaning.

"I'm sorry about that night petardo... sorry for grabbing you so roughly." He apologized as he kissed me. Dante finally made it back to my lips. My heat sped up waiting for him. He brought his lips closer to mine.

________________________________

Sooooooooo what you guys think?!?!!!!?!😏😏😏

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

6.4M 264K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
12.2K 305 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...
1.1M 20.8K 55
After her dad died and brother went missing she has always felt empty inside. Sofia and her daughter, Sienna have finally got the chance to escape fr...
124K 2.2K 41
| 18+ | A grieving student-detective and her bilingual Italian heir. 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐲 - She is a hard-working college student studying to be...