What Can You Do For Love?

By vien_06

A story of love with full of exceptions or full of pull backs. What if a serious girl who don't believe in lo... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51

Chapter 50

459 10 4
By vien_06

Karylle's POV:

I think I woke up when I heard something fell on the floor. So I stretch my legs and arms, feeling my bed rubbing my back and slowly, I push myself up to sit.

I fell asleep again while waiting for him.. After Echo gave me a ride I tried to call Vice so many times, but he did not answer any of it.. Now it's morning, I expect him here lying beside me, sleeping deeply.

But as I tour my sight inside our room, he's not here.. That's strange.

Vice used to be here sleeping deeply everytime I wake up... But the problem is, we don't talk that much, cause he is always sleepy and I need to go to my work.

Now I remember once again.. I remember that we have a problem or maybe I'm just being paranoid! I'm not sure.. I don't know what to think anymore.

He's not telling me anything.. He does not want to open up.. He always tell me that he is fine and just tired.. But I find it opposing by the way he act.

But a sound of another thing fell on the floor blocked my thoughts..

"What's that?"

I slowly rise up and walk to the door. I tried to listen behind it, leaning my ears to the door..

But I'm hearing nothing.. So I focus all my senses on my hearing.....

....

....

....

But I'm not supergirl.. I heard nothing. I don't have special powers..

What if, someone's there? Thief maybe?

So I immediately grab my bag on my table and pull out my phone.. I dial Vice's number..

...

.....

.......

Gosh! It's off!

Okay! This is it.. I carefully open the door and peek from it..

I can see no one.. So I spread it even more..

"Vice?" I utter..

Wait! How can he hear me if I'm just uttering... But what if it's not Vice?

"Vice!" I'm trying to call in a louder pitch but I guess it has no difference from before..

Now, no one is answering.. Then I just felt my heart tampering inside my chest.

I'm starting to panic.. Before leaving the room, I managed to get a weapon..

I grabbed my hair brush from my bag then slowly stepped out from my room..

I'll make sure to dig this brush into his head, whoever that thief is.

I'm almost dragging my feet down the stairs. My legs are getting weaker.. Blame this nerves!!

Breathing exercise!! I need to relax myself first..

Then I can hear noise coming from the kitchen..

I lean my back to the wall and carefully took a peek. And I saw a shadow moving around inside the kitchen.

This is it! Your dead!

Grabbing my brush tightly, I took a turn. "Sino ka?!"

And there.. I saw him down the floor picking something on it..

And I think the back of this person is quite familiar.. I quietly  move closer to confirm if it was the man I know..

"Vi.. Vice?"

"My God! You scared me!" I exclaim..

But he's just picking something on the floor.. He did not response. Maybe because of those earphones stuck on his ears..

So I reach his shoulder.. But he automatically sit on the floor, he quivered when I appeared behind him.

"K naman e.. Natakot ako sayo."

I can't stop giggling. He is so cute. But what is he doing here?

"What are you doing here?"

I'm about to step forward to check him up close when he suddenly stop me by grabbing my waist with his both hands and carry me up like a baby and sit me on the table. I felt my heart skipping some beats and my face warmed up with the sudden touch he made. 

"Stay here.." He said and I notice worrisome drawing on his face.

"Why?"

And he immediately turn his back on me and started to sweep the floor. "Just stay there.. Why are you not wearing any sleepers? Baka masugat ka pa."

While I'm looking at my feet and wiggling my toes, I remember that I forgot to wear my slippers, because I panicked thinking that someone else was inside their house..

Then I saw what he is sweeping at.. there are some broken glasses. "What happened? Are you hurt?" I have no concern on the broken plate.. What I'm worrying about is if he's fine or he got injured.

He straighten up his back and turn his body to face me.. "I'm fine. I'm trying to make a breakfast but I accidentally dropped a plate."  He said shyly while scratching his nape.

Then I just notice the foods next to me, properly piled on the table.

I was touch by his effort almost teared up on his actions. "Hey come here.." Spreading my arms to give him a sign to get closer to me.

And he walked forward and held my hands. Then I pulled him towards me. "It's okay.. Atleast you're not hurt."

He smiled and hug me tightly.. And just like that... I don't want him to let go of me. I miss him so much.. I miss this kind of affection from him..

Which made me think if he is really fine.. If he has a problem.. Cause he was a different man this past few weeks, and now he is being too sweet.

But I want him being like this. I wish he will stay like this..

Then I felt his arm loosening around my body and I just want to pull him back and never let him go.. But I control myself to do that. I don't want him to think that I'm too clingy.. So I let him go.

Smiling at me he tuck some of my hair behind my ear and kiss me gently on my forehead.

"You look so beautiful when you're worrying." His voice is deep that made me fall for his charm instantly. I can't do anything but to smile on his sudden sweetness. I felt my face getting warm.

I want to tell him to stop being so cheesy.. But I really don't want him to stop. I love him being so cheesy!

Then he grab my hand and intertwine his fingers with mine, leading me to the chair and guide me to sit in front of the foods he prepared.

I'm so please with the foods that he prepared. "You prepared all of this for me?" He nod as he place the foods on my plate.

"Eat well, love! I hope you like the taste."

"Of course I will!" Honestly, I don't care about the taste.. He actually seldom cook for me. That is why, I really appreciate him doing all this efforts just to cook, even he does not know how to cook.
I took the sandwich and share it to him. "Here! You should take your breakfast as well."

He took a bite on the sandwich from my hands.

We happily shared and feed each other with the foods and enjoyed the intimate moment worrying nothing or anyone at all.

"Love, how was your work in the university?" Vice ask abruptly.

It's the first time that he ask me about this. After I received this job, he never mentioned it. I thought at first that he does not want me to take it, but when I asked him before he was fine with it. But he did not express his thoughts about it at all.

So I just shrug my shoulder.. "It's fine.."

"You're not having a hard time teaching?"

I look at him, I'm trying to read his face. I want to know exactly what he really feels about it. But all I can see is a blank emotion with a smile on his face. 

"Well, it's draining to handle a lot of students everyday. But as you see them learning from me.. It's all worth it. And my co-teachers helped me adjust immediately." I said enthusiastically, remembering my first days with it.

"Co-teachers? You're close with all of them?" He said, but I notice a slight height on his tone.

I nod while chewing the bacon. "Hmmn."

Then he stoop his face down and started to play with his food. "Even with the guy teachers?"

"They are all nice to me."

He gave a quick glance on me but return it back to his food after. "You should not be that close to your guy co-teachers."

I felt giddy as I realized that he's jealous on my co-teachers.

"Should I avoid hot and cute professors?" I laughed naughtily, which made him scream at me out of jealousy. So I immediately cool him off by hugging on his back and rest my chin on his broad shoulder. "You know that I'm joking. For me, you're the hottest and cutest, more than any man in this world."

Then I notice his tensed muscles relaxing.. And he held my hands locked around his body. "Are you really happy with me?"

I tried to look at his face from my position while hugging him.. He look so serious. "Of course I am happy with you.. And I'll always be."

I position myself back to my chair worrying about his last question. "Is there something wrong?"

He shake his head and look at me with a smile on his face. I'm actually happy hearing that you're happy wih me."

I smile contently.. I love him so much. And I'm happy to see that the Vice I knew is still there.. I'm just hoping that he's really fine.

Then we spend our day cuddling and talking about the things that happened this past few weeks. But when the time came, he left to his work. I hate when night is coming. Night makes us seperate!

He always leave at night and only see him the next morning, deeply sleeping as I wake up. Which  makes my day incomplete.. I miss him so much.

I wanted to tell him to change his mind about his chosen business. But I don't want to be selfish. If this is the thing that he wants, all I can do is support him... I want him to be happy..

And days passed by with the same routine. We only talk and see each other for a little time. And me, spending a lot of time seeing only his sleeping face.
***********************************
Long time no update... Sorry.  But I'm trying.. I know its a bit late.. but I really was planning to update this on the anniversary day. But I failed.. I'm sorry po..

Belated 4th anniversary to us.. to Vicerylle.. love you all sibs. 💛💛💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 1.5K 52
AePete Pete has a secret crush on his best friend but his feelings are never reciprocated... But what will happen when a third person will step in be...
76 0 24
A teenage girl goes through a lot of difficult situations. She met a guy and fell in love with him even though she wasn't suppose to. Her decisions m...
213 54 25
Miracle a twenty year old girl with only a year to live , sought out to fulfill one goal hers , make an impact on someone's life . just as life is...
47.4K 1.5K 19
Normally within the Gemini Coven there are twins hence the name or even singletons, never before has there been a trIplets. Until now that is. Evange...