The Stilinski twin | Aiden

Av random_shuck

When Haley Grace Stilinski was awoken one night by her brother- bat in hand and begging her to 'find a dead b... Mer

The over cast sky, leading to immense darkness. |chapter one
The black feather. | chapter two
The party | chapter three
Kidnapped | chapter four
Restricted | chapter five
With the full moon, comes power. | chapter six
Death, anger, and a vending machine? | chapter seven
A mechanic and a study buddy? | chapter eight
Liars | chapter nine
The evacuated mall | chapter ten
A bus trip from hell | chapter eleven
198 and counting | chapter twelve
Gasoline | chapter thirteen
Star wars and mistletoe | chapter fourteen
Is this your last time? | chapter fifteen
Ripping out tongues and a ouijia board. | chapter sixteen
True colours of crimson red | chapter seventeen
Alpha dick | chapter eighteen
Choices | chapter nineteen
Purple sticky notes | chapter twenty
Comfort | chapter twenty one
Leverage | chapter twenty two
Nunchucks | chapter twenty three
'All we want is her' | chapter twenty four
Ricochet | chapter twenty five
Sleepless nights | chapter twenty six
Missed calls | chapter twenty seven
Private files | chapter twenty eight
Ice baths | chapter twenty nine
Glass shards | chapter thirty one
Revelations | chapter thirty two
Blue eyes | chapter thirty three
The Ending | Sequel?
ITS OUT

Elevators | Chapter thirty

10.6K 267 11
Av random_shuck

Scott, stiles and Haley were stumbling through the forest in the middle of the night.

Haley was already in a foul mood for being smacked with a pillow and then having to climb up a rooftop to get to Scott.

Stiles' bat in hand.

"Are we seriously doing this?" Scott groaned as they trudged through the forest, leaves crumbling with each foot step.

Haley wiped the sleep from her eyes, smudging the remainder of the mascara off of her eyelashes and onto her skin.

"I've learnt not to question it. More questions more freaking stupid answers." Haley yawned as she tripped on a tree root.
They were always getting in the way.

"You're the ones always bitching that nothing ever happens in this town."
Stiles counteracted, smacking his torch light as the beam flickered out.

"Told you." Haley muttered, readjusting her sweats and messy bun. Stiles glared at her.

"I was trying to get a good night's sleep before practice tomorrow." Scott replied, sighing as the light continued to flicker on and off.

He had to make the team.

The sound of dogs barking sifted through the air as several more footsteps sounded near them.

Knowing fully well who it was, stiles and Haley took off in a sprint- leaving their asthmatic friend to fend for himself.

"Guys wait up!" Scott called after them, gasping for air as he trudged along their path.

The dogs barking got louder and as the twins skidded to a stop, they were met with the disapproving look of their father.

He slowly approached them.

"Hang on, hang on. These little delinquents belong to me." The sheriff muttered to his deputy, leaving the floods of working flashlights to continue showering the tree canopy.

"Oh god, here we go."

*****

One after the other, each person burst through the water surface- gasping for air.

"I saw it." Haley spluttered out as she coughed up the morsel of water lodged in her throat.

"We passed it. There's-- There's a stump, this huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. But it's still big, though, very big." Stiles babbled, looking at his sister and best friend.
Haley nodded, thinking back to the subconscious state.

"It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott finished, a smile tugging at his lips.

They could find the parents.

"Yeah, the same night you were bit by peter." Haley nodded in agreement, pulling herself out of the tub and immediately being wrapped up in a blanket by Lydia.

"I was there too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison joined in, taking the towel from isaac as she finally left the freezing water.

"It was me. You almost hit me." Scott replied, the group finally realising how intertwined their life's really were with one another.

"We can find it." Haley laughed a laugh of relief, only then noticing the disappearance of the alpha.

She couldn't blame him- being in a room full of people who hate him wouldn't be great.

Isaac looked down at his feet, finding his shoes far more interesting than what he had to tell them.

"What?" Allison asked, cuddling further into the warmth of the blanket.

"You guys were out for a long time..." he murmured, glancing up to see the relief wash off of their faces- transforming into dread instead.

"How long is a long time?" Stiles questioned, gripping onto the badge that was still in his grasp. Deaton finally spoke up, stepping into the room from the shadows like a freaking murderer.

"16 hours."

Haley's heart dropped.

*****

Haley sat crossed legged on a cabinet, still perched in the veterinary office. Scott had just pushed past stiles and Isaac, storming out before either could talk him out of it.

Stiles sighed as he glanced at his sister before following the werewolf out of the door. Haley took that as her cue to follow, jumping down from her position and walking toward the threshold.

she was stopped by Ethan.

They collided with one another as Haley wanted to leave and Ethan wanted to enter. The broader twin gripped the girls arm to steady her, cautious as she rubbed her forehead and winced.

"Ethan?" Haley stammered out as she stumbled backward, squinting up at the alpha.

"I need your help." One half of the voltron wolf declared, ignoring the prying eyes.

"With what?" Haley asked, furrowing her eyebrows- what could an alpha need help with?

"Stopping my brother and Kali... from killing Derek." Ethan was hesitant to speak, knowing previously someone had died for the same cause of protecting the hale alpha.

Haley groaned as she dragged her hand down her face, muttering profanities under her breath.

Why did Aiden keep having to threaten people?

Without agreeing, Haley turned on her spot knowing everyone was watching them. She had to put full trust in stiles for finding their father.

She knew he could do it.

She glanced at Lydia, nudging her head to signal her help.

"We may need a banshee."

****

Haley was stood in the middle of the loft, arms folded and listening to the hale family fight over the survival of Derek.

Her fingers were clasping at her phone, waiting for the call that stiles had saved their father. If stiles could save their dad, Haley could save derek.

"How do you know I'm going to lose?" Derek growled at his family, ignoring the three other people in the room.

"Maybe because their two alphas from a freaking pack of a guy who calls himself 'the destroyer of worlds." Haley interrupted, cocking her eyebrow in angst.
Derek scowled at the stilinski, his eyes plummeting into a dark coal.

"You brought the other half of the freaking voltron wolf." Derek shot back, his hand clenched as he reeled his anger.

Haley scoffed, if it wasn't for them they wouldn't know the hales were going to be attacked.

"One- he brought us here. Two- I also brought a banshee, and I'm pretty sure she can feel something... What do you feel Lydia?" Haley's voice softened once she spoke to her friend.

She knew the look plastered on the strawberry blondes face too well. Lydia looked up, her eyes sunken and face pale.

"I feel like... I'm standing in a graveyard."
She whispered in a low hum.

The elevator door opened.

•••

We reached 5k!!!!

(6 1/2 days ago and are 400 from 6k now but still!)

5k!!!!

Thank for all the support and I hope it continued with the new sequel coming out for this book once it's finished.

I know it cliche and everything but the support mean so much!

Shout outs:
@storyward
@sexual445
@mickeyJordan15
@innocentflowergirl14
@Ashauntil11

Please vote, comment, and add to your lovely reading lists.

Sorry for any mistakes,

Thank you for reading,

Goodbye  X

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

135K 4.2K 46
Born in conflict, raised in misery, taught since the first day of her life to hate vampires and everything they stood for. The Crescent Princess was...
229K 5.9K 34
She was the only one that took his side without fault. Gave him the attention he felt his siblings denied him. It made him the only Original who coul...
433K 8.8K 32
Ivy is the younger sister of Ethan and Aiden, the former alpha twins. Ivy has seen and been through hell and back with her brothers, but she was neve...
414K 10.8K 39
"Don't give your heart to a monster and be surprised when they break it." #2 in klaus - 3/4/21 #3 in theoriginals - 11/23/20 #2 in tvd - 1/6/21 Book...