The Stilinski twin | Aiden

By random_shuck

When Haley Grace Stilinski was awoken one night by her brother- bat in hand and begging her to 'find a dead b... More

The over cast sky, leading to immense darkness. |chapter one
The black feather. | chapter two
The party | chapter three
Kidnapped | chapter four
Restricted | chapter five
With the full moon, comes power. | chapter six
Death, anger, and a vending machine? | chapter seven
A mechanic and a study buddy? | chapter eight
Liars | chapter nine
The evacuated mall | chapter ten
A bus trip from hell | chapter eleven
198 and counting | chapter twelve
Gasoline | chapter thirteen
Star wars and mistletoe | chapter fourteen
Is this your last time? | chapter fifteen
Ripping out tongues and a ouijia board. | chapter sixteen
True colours of crimson red | chapter seventeen
Alpha dick | chapter eighteen
Choices | chapter nineteen
Purple sticky notes | chapter twenty
Comfort | chapter twenty one
Leverage | chapter twenty two
Nunchucks | chapter twenty three
'All we want is her' | chapter twenty four
Ricochet | chapter twenty five
Sleepless nights | chapter twenty six
Missed calls | chapter twenty seven
Private files | chapter twenty eight
Elevators | Chapter thirty
Glass shards | chapter thirty one
Revelations | chapter thirty two
Blue eyes | chapter thirty three
The Ending | Sequel?
ITS OUT

Ice baths | chapter twenty nine

11.3K 284 41
By random_shuck

Stiles was thanking deaton -the what he called
'heroic veterinarian who saved their fraternal twin asses'
all the way to the clinic.

Haley zoned out after stiles continued to confuse her and deaton. Her mind racing to find her dad. How could they find a magical tree stump if every time someone went to it, they would forget where it was.

"It has to be a telluric current, or maybe even at the axis of two, or where they all intersect. I just know it's where Derek took Paige to die." Stiles explained, allowing the desperation to leak from his tongue.

By that point, everyone was desperate. Allison tore her gaze from the map and to the boy declaring the answer.
If only her dad was there to help them.

"My dad and Gerard were there once. But Gerard said it was years ago, and he couldn't remember where it was. And my dad obviously isn't here to tell us now." Allison's voice lingered in the air as the children missing their parents quietened for a moment.

Haley gently gripped Allisons hand to not only comfort the hunter, but to comfort herself too.

"Yeah, mine either." Stiles murmured, begging for anyone to say something useful.

Instead he got Isaac.

"Then how do we find this place?" The boy asked, looking to every person in the room for an answer.

Lydia, deaton, stiles, Allison... Haley.

"There might be a way, buts it's dangerous. We're going to need Scott." Deaton immediately answered, a look of sadness washing over him. Haley noticed his look and groaned.

Oh great, how hard can that be.

*****

Haley jumped from her position on the cabinet when the door chimed open. Seconds later, stiles, deaton- and Scott stumbled through the doorway.

She smiled a small smile as relief washed over her- Scott was okay. But the smile tore from her lips when she noticed their dark looks.

"What's the plan?" Haley groaned as her hand dragged down her face- pulling at her lips as she sighed.

If Scott's plans were bad, stiles' plans were terrible, and Haley's no better. Deaton had to be good at plans, right?

"Essentially, we need surrogate sacrifices for your parents. Scott, Allison, stiles and Haley." deaton informed the group, sending a shiver down Haley's spine as the thought crossed her mind.

She had to die.

"We die for them?" Scott voiced her thoughts, glancing between everyone who had to do the sacrifice.

"Wait a second, Haley and I only have one parent threatened. Why do we both need to do it?" Stiles asked, trying to find an excuse after an excuse for only one of them to be in danger.
Deaton hummed a pitied response.

"That's where it becomes slightly more complicated. You see twins share a bond, like a connection to their parents that equal one of Scott's to his mum. Twins are created like an embodiment of one soul in two halves. That's why you both have to do it." Haley's and stiles' eyes widened, what did he mean by that? They were linked?!

They shot each other looks before shaking the feeling off by physical movement. Both groaning at the thought.

Just as Haley was about to counteract Deatons accusation by saying they were nothing alike, the door swung open and another person marched into the already crammed room.
Haley's eyes widened as stiles glare hardened.

"What are you doing here?" Haley asked, her eyebrow cocked at the new visitor. They shrugged their shoulders.

"I followed Scott." Aiden stated, making Scott growl toward the alpha.

"Well now you can follow this stick and fetch like a good little doggy and leave." Stiles spat at him- imitating throwing something out of the door and patting his knees. Haley smacked him on the arm as a snarl erupted from Aiden, clearly unamused.

"No, this is good." Deaton told the group, nodding his head in the direction of the alpha.

Aidens smirked a smug smile, folding his arm in achievement before furrowing his eyebrows.
Why was his visit good?

"How the hell is this stray any good?" Stiles shouted, his anger bubbling by the mixture of expressions plastered on the alphas face.

"You remember the part where I said it was dangerous? If it goes right, the four of you will be dead for a few seconds, but there's something else you need to think about. This is a dangerous thing for more reasons than one. You'll be giving power back to the Nemeton, a place that hasn't had power for a long time. This kind of power is like a magnet. It attracts the supernatural, the kind of things that a family like the Argents can fill the pages of a bestiary with. It will draw them here, like a beacon."

Deatons voice was low and sent a cold shiver down Haley's spine, they had dealt with one kanima and a bunch of narcissistic alphas- but not the whole supernatural freaking world.

"Doesn't sound any worse than anything we've already seen." Stiles muttered as he glared at the alpha as if the comment would insult him.

The two glowered at one another in silence before Haley stepped in between and glared back at both of them.

"Is that it? How does that involve him?" Scott asked, everyone on edge from the alpha.

"I will explain aidens role later. It'll also have an effect on the four of you. You won't be able to see it, but you'll feel it every day for the rest of your lives. It'll be a kind of a darkness around your heart, and permanent, like a scar." Deaton explained to them, watching a several confused faces washed over his audience.

"Like a tattoo." Scott murmured, rubbing the two bands tracing his bicep.

Oh how Haley hated that tattoo...

*****

The four sprinted back to their houses to retrieve an object and back to the building in record time.

Aiden was in the corner, arms folded and glaring at anyone who looked at him after deaton refused him to leave by informing Aiden of his absence jeopardising Haley's life.

Haley stumbled back in, a small sad smile tugging at her lips. Stiles, Scott and Allison had positioned themselves behind their tubs, mumbling under their breath as Haley sauntered over to the alpha.

"Why did you follow Scott?" She whispered, knowing the small proximity of the room meant everyone could hear her if they were quiet enough.

"Deaton told Scott about your sacrifices, there's no way in hell you're getting in that tub." Aiden growled lowly as he stared down at the brunette girl.

"I don't have a choice." Haley replied, attempting to lift the mood with a small smile.

"Yes you do. Stiles can do it. He'll be dearly missed." Aiden retorted, watching as a wash of disbelief flooded Haley.

"Aiden." She muttered, stomping on the tip of his foot. The alpha glared at her before she turned and stormed away, positioning herself behind her tub. deaton began to speak.

"Alright, what did you bring?" Deaton asked, referring to their connections with their parents.

Stiles was first.

"Um, I got my dad's badge. Jennifer kind of crushed it in her hand, so I tried hammering it out a bit. Still doesn't look great." He stuttered out, revealing a tattered badge from his pocket.

They all turned to Haley.

"I've got a page from the book my mum gave me, dad would read it to me when she wasn't here anymore." Haley mourned, revealing a scrunched up piece of old and worn paper from a page that had fallen out.

Everyone went silent.

Alison brought out her object, placing it between her fingers as it refracted the light.

"Is that an actual silver bullet?" Deaton asked, bringing life back into a dead room. Allison nodded and went on to explain its importance, followed by Scott's watch.

"Okay, the four of you will get in. Each of us will hold you down until you're essentially... Well, dead. But it's not just someone to hold you under. It needs to be someone who can pull you back, someone that has a strong connection to you, a kind of emotional tether." Deaton declared, signalling to the remaining people in the room.

Haley looked toward stiles as they realised why everyone else was needed. Stiles glared at the girl, his eyes narrowing and his lips pursed.

Lydia began to move to Haley, they were best friends and had a connection between stiles. Lydia had to be her tether. Right...

"Lydia, you go with stiles." Deaton counteracted as Lydia stopped and gawked at the vet. Stiles' eyes widened and Haley couldn't help but smirk.

Well, well, well.

"Aiden, you're with Haley." Deaton motioned, although the alpha was already practically beside her. His warm hand slipped onto her waist, his breath by her ear.

"It's not too late to back out." He whispered as isaac moved next to Allison and Deaton next to Scott.

"I'm not dead yet fido." Stiles spat at Aiden, huffing as Lydia tried to calm him.

"Both of you, shut up." Haley retorted as she revoked from aidens touch and slipped into the water.

The alpha sighed as he placed his hands on her shoulders, watching as everyone did the same.

Stiles gulped as the water inched further on to his skin, trying anything to ignore the hand Haley was brushing against.

"By the way, if I don't make it back and you do, you should probably know something. Your dad's in town." Stiles told Scott, sending a disheveled look to flitter through the 'true alphas' expression.

Scott had opened his mouth to respond as Deatons voice erupted through the room.

"Now!"

And then all Haley felt was ice.

•••

I hope this chapter was good.
This chapter was key for the sequel I think so I had to make sure Haley and Aiden were incorporated throughout it.

Can't believe the story is nearly over. Just a few more chapters before the sequel is published!

Shout outs:
@Scarlett1113444
@Bands4life77
@_torrieknight_
@Rubyroserosenthal
@Ajshenll

Please comment, vote and add to your lovely reading lists!!!!

Sorry for any mistakes,

Thank you for reading,

Goodbye x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 102 30
Zoey gets a part in her favorite show as her idol/crush's love interest. They become fast friends and soon develop feelings. What will become of his...
1M 29.4K 33
Bella goes in the clinic to donate her eggs and comes out knocked up by Hollywoods biggest star, Logan Spade. Bella will have to figure out how to de...
320K 7.3K 28
After everything that happened, Levi deserved a break. But she has been taken by her dead friend's aunt, she's suddenly gained an unfortunate pack me...
213K 4.6K 114
steve x oc! long fic "𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝙱𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚁𝚘...