I Bullied Niall Horan?

By Lily_pham

Mikayla Campbell bullied Niall Horan when they were younger. When Niall auditions for X Factor and becomes th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Teaser - I Adopted My Own Daughter?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 27

4.2K 173 133
By Lily_pham

~Niall's POV~ ~The Next Day~

All of us except for the girls wake up early to come up find out what Louis' plan was. We didn't we trust him, so we had to have a little meeting. I get ready to go to the cafe near us. I gel up my hair real quick and brush my teeth. I get whatever outfit that matches on the floor and go out to my car. I drive to the cafe and see all the boys except for Zayn there. He's always late. I walk through the door and to my surprise we were the only one in the cafe except for the employees. It's not even that early in the morning either.

"Hey guys" I say as I take a seat next to the 3 of them. 

"Hey." They all say back.

"Where's Zayn?" Louis asks. 

"He's always late, he'll probably be here in about half an hour. Just start with the plan, we can fill him in later." I say. 

"Okay. Well I have this whole idea that will work perfectly. It's probably the best idea ever." 

"I don't know Louis. Whenever you say it's the best idea ever, something bad always happens." Liam said. 

"And when has that ever happened Liam." Louis says.

"Zayn almost died when we were at Disneyland because you said the best idea ever was to go on a roller coaster without a seat belt."

"The ride didn't have any loop de loops all he did was have to hold the handle bars! It was literally just going side to side the whole time. And it looked like he was having the best time of his life don't you dare deny it."

"He was white in the face because he was scared."

"No. He was white in face because it was so awesome."

"Then how come you didn't try it!"

"Are you kidding me? That's way too dangerous for me. Zayn's a bad boy. He could of handled it very well. He was just left his bad boyness at home because he was going to Disneyland."

Liam rolled his eyes. I could tell that he was just done with Louis at that point and didn't want to deal with him anymore at that point. 

"Louis, Liam, just shut up. We just need to know about your plan, we can make changes to it if it sounds like a stupid idea. Just say it." Harry said. By the time Harry said that, Zayn walked through the doors finally. He took a seat next to us and apologized for being late. I'm not even sure why he apologizes anymore, he's always late, it's normal for him to be late. 

"So what's the plan?" Zayn asked.

"Well Zayn. It's going to involve having Lily distract the security guards. First we have to put all the suitcases in the tour bus like it's ours. Make sure that Mikayla's and Taylor's suitcases aren't some girly color with ponies on it or whatever. Then we will have Lily distract the security guards, I'm not positive about how Lily will distract them though." 

"Just make her do something that she's not allowed to." I said.

"I just can't think of something that would get the guards attention without involving something sexually." Louis looked at Zayn.

"Well that's just too bad isn't it." Zayn snapped back at Louis. 

"Fine." Louis surrendered. 

"Well then what are we going to do?" Liam asked.

"Knock them out or something." I suggested.

 "How exactly? There must be at least 5 guards." Harry said. 

"Drug them with sleeping pills." I said. 

"The others will notice that they aren't at their job. We just have to distract them so they won't see Mikayla and Taylor." Louis said. 

"Wait, hold on. What happens later when we get everyone on the bus, no one suspects anything. What about later? We can't hide them for the next couple of months left of the tour." Liam said. 

"Well when they find out later on, we'll just be like, surprise, and they can't leave the girls out on the street. So the girls have to be with us for the rest of the tour and everything will be fine." Louis replied.

"I honestly don't think that's how management is going to think. They'll probably just give them a couple hundred bucks to take a bus back home." Zayn said. 

"Well, this is the only way. How else are we going to keep them with us!" Louis said.

"They can follow us." I said.

"What?" Harry said. 

"Rent a car for them, make them drive right behind us. They won't suspect a thing. If they get lost, I can just text them where we're going and they can put it into their GPS system." I said. 

"You really think it's gonna work?" Zayn asked.

"I don't see why not." I replied. 

"What if they suspect something? I mean c'mon. It's the same car driving behind us for hours? They'll contact police saying that we got some followers." Liam said. 

"Fine, make them meet us at the hotel. They leave to drive to the hotel one hour after we leave, they'll use the GPS system. They both should know how to drive, I mean c'mon. They live in LA." I said. 

"So. Is this the plan?" Louis asked. We all nodded in agreement. This was the only plan that could work without getting in big trouble. 

"Well then, let's go tell the girls. Hopefully they won't have a problem with it." Zayn said. We all left the cafe and started heading back my room. We only saw half the girls awake. Danielle and Eleanor were sleeping while, Lily, Taylor, and Mikayla were awake. We got them all to go to Niall's room so we can have a meeting. 

"Girls. We got a plan." Louis announced.

"Oh, this is gonna be good." Taylor said. 

"All you have to do is drive to the hotel and we'll meet you there. We'll text you the address and everything. We'll even rent a car for you guys and pay for the hotel rooms. You guys might even be able to stay with us in the hotel rooms, we can just tell them that Simon said you guys can go on tour with us." Louis said. 

"No, we can't risk them staying in the same rooms as us, we have to keep everything a secret. The fact that we are paying for their online classes and that they are with us. If anybody sees the girls with us, we have to say that they're just visiting and that they drove up here. We can't risk letting Simon finding out that they are with us." Liam said. 

"Ugh. I wish I could be with you." I say as I walk up to Mikayla and put my arms around her. 

"Better than being miles apart right?" Mikayla said back to me. I nodded and just pulled her in tighter. 

"So where exactly is your next tour date?" Taylor said.

"Vegas." Harry smirked.

"Ooh. Can you guys go to our room though?" Taylor asked.

"Um. I don't know really. If we're careful sure I guess." Liam said.

"How exactly will we pay for their online classes Liam?" Louis asked. 

"I've gotten a credit card, fake name and everything, it should be okay though. Security doesn't know." Liam said. 

"Ooo we got a bad boy over here as well." Louis said. 

"Can I stay with you?" Lily asked Zayn. Zayn nodded and her and pulled her into a hug.

We all went to our own rooms and got ready for everything. I'm sure hoping this plan will work. 

~Night~  ~Mikayla's POV~

I'm really glad that the boys found a way to get me and Tay to go with them. I feel like Niall really does try his best to make me happy. I love that about him.

I roll over to my side, and I see Niall sleeping. He looks so cute, with his blonde hair all over the place and you could see his brunette roots. I've never realized how perfect he is, I can't beieve I bullied him. He has the biggest heart ever. Within minutes, everything went dark.

******

"So you're still with him huh Mikayla?"  He hovered over me, I swear, I felt like a midget. 

"Just leave me alone, it's none of your business." I snapped at him. His eyes, they kept staring at mine. I couldn't get my eyes off his. It was like, they were locked and I couldn't look at anything else. I didn't know why, but it was as if my body wanted me to remember everything he has done to me. 

"Oh sweetheart, anything of yours, is my business. Just like that ass of yours, is mine." He pulled me closer to him, I tried to push him away, but it was like he was in control of me. I couldn't do anything. I could only talk. 

"Let go of me you asshole."

"Aw, that cute. You think it's that easy. To dump me, reject me, and then send me to jail. You think that's gonna make me stay away from you?" 

"I just don't understand why you keep bothering me. Just leave me alone Tyler. Please." 

"Why should I?" 

"Because. There is no point in this. You're not going to get anything from me." 

"Well. I kinda did you see. I took your virginity."

"But it's gone now. I don't have anything else for you." I felt like crying. I just couldn't though. I could feel the tears about to fall down my face, but they won't. They're just building up and my vision is just getting blurry. 

"Oh you would be surprised by what you could do for me. I could always make you my slave, always sell you. I could do many things with you."

"Why won't you let me be with Niall huh? Why do you want me so bad?" 

"Because we are perfect for each other. I love you and yea. I love you. That's all that matters. That blonde little bitch can go die in a hole or something. I don't really care how he dies, just as long as you aren't with him." 

"But I don't love you Tyler. And I never will because of what you're doing."

"You don't love me?" 

"No. Why would I after everything you have done to me." 

"What about everything that I did for you in high school huh?" 

"You didn't do anything for me in high school! The only thing you did was try to have sex with me and make out. Niall makes me happy without all the sexual stuff and that is love. I will never love you. Get that through your head will you?"

"How about I put something through your head." He pulled a gun out of his jacket. I didn't even realize that he had a jacket on. He put the gun at my head. 

"Tyler. Please no. What are you doing." I tried to move, but I still couldn't. What is this? Why couldn't I move. I was so scared. I knew that this was the end. 

"I love you Mikayla." 

The gun was fired.

*******

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yayyyyy. I posted!...five months later. Wow I suck at updating. I honestly can't promise any exact date of posting anymore because I never keep it. Ahhhh. I feel really bad. 

But anyways, I hope you guys aren't too mad about the late update and like this chapter. Thank you all for still reading my story. 

Love you squishies,

xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 666 35
High school isn't always that easy there's always something that can get in your way, well that's exactly what happened to Niall Horan, he got bullie...
71.5K 1.8K 26
When Niall Horan and Zayn Malik are paired up for a school field trip, Niall thinks it's some form of punishment. Of all people to get paired with, h...
23.1K 471 25
Imagine this your a goth girl, who dress all black, listen to rock, metal and other stuff. Not only are you a hard core rocker, but you have that one...
507K 16.3K 37
Niall Horan finally gets the nerve to try out for the x-factor. He idolizes famous recording artist, Harry Styles. Harry just so happens to be one...