My Best Friend and The Badass...

By camrenharmonizer97

Camila Cabello, she is the head cheerleader but she isn't a rude person like every cheerleader in the movies... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
IT'S UP
GUESS WHAT!
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
GUYS I'M SORRY
Publishing the first chapter.

Chapter 30

5.5K 201 35
By camrenharmonizer97

- Graduation Day -

Dinah's POV

We finally graduated!! And all of us have big smiles in our faces because duh we just graduated and here we come college. It's been a month and i haven't really talked to Lauren yet, i wonder if she already told Y/N about her cheating situation because i can still see them being all lovey dovey. Did they already made up? I walked over to Lauren and pulled her to the side "Hey Dinah" Lauren said smiling at me slightly "Hey, um so how are you and Y/N?" i asked her she took a deep breath "Fine..." i then saw something in her eyes, "oh hell no... you didn't fucking tell her yet?!" i whispered/yelled. She groaned "Fuck i'm sorry okay?! it's hard to just admit this to her!" i fist my hands and tried to calm myself down "Are you fucking kidding me JaureguI?! It has been a fucking month! A MONTH! We fucking graduated already! When are you going to tell Y/N that you're cheating on her with Lucy for 2 almost 3 months?!" Lauren was about to talk but we both heard a gasp. We hesitantly turned our heads and our eyes widen and our jaws dropped. Fuck.

"Y/N!" her eyes then started to water "You...c-cheated on..m-me?" she stuttered as she looked at Lauren like a sad puppy. Oh no my baby sister! "Shit Y/N, i was going to tell you-" "For 3 months? Really Lauren?" Y/N's voice then cracked. I walk to her and wrapped my arms around her and she just hugged me tight "Baby i'm so sorry" Lauren said sadly as tears started to form in her eyes too. "I told you to fucking tell her" i told Lauren who was still silently crying and staring at Y/N sadly "I thought... you loved me... and that you changed for me.." Y/N cried Lauren was about to go near her but Y/N immediately moved back. "We're over Lauren... i can't take this anymore. I think my love isn't enough for you that's why you decided to go to someone else. I'm sorry Lauren but you're hurting me right now, i c-can't... i can't be with you anymore. Not if you're going to treat me like this" Y/N said and then she walked away. "Y/N!" i pulled Lauren back "Don't fucking bother Lauren. I told you to tell her and be honest with her. I told you to FIX IT! But look what you did, you fucking waited for another damn month and now she had to find out this way!" i said angrily.

Lauren then started sobbing "Lauren i get that you were fuck girl but i really thought you changed for Y/N. I was actually so thankful she was changing you, but then you decided to be an asshole again and decided to cheat on her with Lucia. You deserve to be broken" i said then just walked away from Lauren who kept sobbing. I looked around and saw Camila comforting a vulnerable Y/N, "hey there" Camila stood up "Where's Jauregui" she said angrily i sighed "Not now Mila, it's our graduation day we all have to be happy. We don't need to make a scene okay? Let's just give Lauren some space, give her some space to think about this. This was her fault now she has to deal with her emotions right now, and you and i have to be with Y/N. We have to make her happy Mila. We don't need a fight right now, even though i really wanna punch Lauren" i told Camila who sighed and groaned. "That fucktard better not come back" she said through gritted teeth, she then sat down next to Y/N and hugged her tight.

Your POV

I was now at home and my family wanted to go outside to eat dinner because i graduated high school but i told them about Lauren and i and that i didn't want to go out so they just decided to make dinner here. I was inside my room hugging my pillow tight as tears continues to fall, i really thought Lauren loved me. I thought she changed, i thought i made her good and not become an asshole but i guess she was bored of me now. Was i too boring in our relationship? Because we always talk and not have rough sex everyday? And Lucy... i never knew she would do this to me. I never knew that she would take Lauren away from me, she was nice and friendly. My head is starting to hurt, i have so many questions in my head that can't be answered, and my heart felt like it was aching, my eyes were puffy and red. Why did i fucking fell in love with a fuck girl?

"Y/N?" i slowly sat up and looked at my door seeing Camila smiling at me slightly "Can i come in?" she asked i nodded and then she came in and closed the door. She sighed and then sat across me "Bubby wanna give Cammy a hug?" she said opening her arms with a pout i gave her a small smile and crawled to her lap then hugged her. I then started to sniffle "She cheated Cammy..." i mumble i then felt her rub my back "I know bub, this is why i didn't like her in the first place before. She was a fuck girl" she said i nodded "I shouldn't have fallen in love with her" i said she pulled away slightly then wiped my cheeks "Hey enough about Lauren okay? Did you two break up?" i nodded slowly "Yeah, i broke up with her" she nodded "Okay well at least you can focus on yourself now. You don't have to worry about Lauren. Think about the stuff you'll be doing in the future, keep your mind busy don't let Lauren come in your mind" i smiled at her and nodded. "Okay" she chuckled and then kissed my cheek "i love you Y/N" she said i looked at her and she was wearing a soft smile and i can't help but smile back "i love you too Cammy" we then hugged each other again.

"Hey girls i brought you guys some mexican food" my mom said i smiled widely "really?" she nodded and gave me my plate and my mom gave Camila her plate. I was actually so happy at his moment because like there's so much in my plate it's full of mexican food. "Hell yeah" Camila said then she bit on a nacho chip. "Let's watch Orange is the new black!" Camila squealed i looked at her weirdly "Really? Isn't that like about jail or something?" she nodded "Yeah, have you seen it?" she asked as she went on Netflix. "Not really, but... okay fine" she laughed and then went to the first episode of Season 1. As we started watching i bit on my Empanada and moaned quietly, Camila looked at me weirdly and i laugh "Sorry, the Empanada is just so delicious" i said and took another bite. When i looked up my eyes widen when two girls were naked "Who the fuck are they?" i mumbled she laughed "My favorite ship, Vauseman" Camila said smirking "Huh?" she giggle "you'll understand it soon" i sigh and nodded.

"Oh my god Camila, why'd you choose this? We can see their private parts!" she laughed "Relax, they're all women anyway. We have those too you know" i rolled my eyes and just continued to watch it. Hmmm... that blonde girl is so beautiful though! "Hey Cammy who was the blonde girl?" i asked her she smiled "Her name is Piper Chapman but her real name in real life is Taylor Schilling" i nodded and kept watching. "Oh god, more boobies" i said groaning then looked away for a minute making Camila laugh. There was a scene of those two girls again! Well i knew one was Piper but who was the other one? "Who's that girl?" i asked as i point to the girl Piper's dancing for "Oh that's Alex Vause! And i love them so much, i ship so fucking much! Vauseman!" i squint my eyes "Oh so that's Vauseman" i said nodding she chuckled and then i got some of her nacho chips.

Lauren's POV

"Lauren?" i groaned and threw a pillow at Lucy "What the fuck are you doing here?" she chuckled "Well um... i wanted to hang out with you, why are you crying?" she asked as she sat down on my bed. "It's your fucking fault Vives, my girlfriend broke up with me" i said wiping my eyes "Shit really? Then i have a chance with you!" i sat up and glared at her. "No. You and i will never happen Vives, i am not going to enter another relationship but if it's Y/N i will gladly come back to her" i said crossing my arms. She sighed "Laur seriously?" i nodded "I'm dead serious, i'm not dating anyone" i mumbled she rolled her eyes "Fine, come on let's go to a party" i sigh "Okayy" i then got up and get dressed then we walked outside.

When we got to a club with fake ID's of course Lucy got us a drink, "here you go Laur" i smiled "Thanks" as i got the alcohol from Lucy. I then drank it and sighed "Oh fuck that's so good" i said Lucy smiled and then i got another drink.

•••••••••••
A/N: So you and Lauren broke up.....
ALSO I LOVE ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!!

They're so cute together okay? 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...
665K 18.4K 24
Camila Cabello, a girl who have always been struggling to talk properly due to her speech disorder that she had been suffering from since she was a l...
... By Iluv5H123

Fanfiction

614K 16K 36
190K 5.3K 53
"He will protect her life. She will protect his heart." You were perfectly happy with your life. So what if you beat up people? So what if you were t...