Pure Happiness

By lovely_me74

In which, The Original Hybrid falls for a banshee with a big heart. Credit for the plot goes to @sadtears- More

Trailer
Extended Summary
Epigraph
00 • Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
New Years Contest
New Years Contest Winner!
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63

26

18.9K 538 32
By lovely_me74

Previously on Pure Happiness

"Klaus, killing her will not help anyone. It won't make you feel better and it won't make your hybrids a success! But if you let her go, I will help you, make sure everyone cooperates with finding a solution to your problem."

~~~

"If we had the necklace it would make things a whole lot easier for your witch, but since we're doing this the hard way, let's put a clock on it, shall we?" Klaus asked with a smirk to which Beth furrowed her eyebrows at his words. He then put on the clock and a large buzz was heard when the number appeared on it as Klaus went over to Stefan and compelled him, "Twenty minutes. If Bonnie hasn't found a solution by then, I want you to feed again. Only this time, I want you to feed on Elena. You know you want to."

"Klaus don't do this to him," Beth said pleadingly but the hybrid completely ignored her and the doppelganger's protests as well.

"No one leaves. If she tries to leave fracture her spine," Klaus shrugged. "Let's go, Beth," the hybrid called out as Rebekah and himself began walking off.

"No. I'm staying here," she protested with a shake of her head which made the originals stop in their tracks. Klaus turned back with an irritated expression on his face.

"It isn't up for debate," he announced before he forcibly pulled the girl away along with him leaving the compelled vampire and the doppelganger on their own.

~~~

Beth had felt someone die but it was like what happened with Jeremy, they had come back. It was a little hard to figure out who it had been because Beth had been counting every minute since Klaus had started the timer, but after a bit she realized it was Matt. But she didn't worry because she knew he was fine, there would consequences to cheating death, but he was alive and that was all that mattered.

Seventeen minutes had passed since tbe timer started but Beth had been stuck in a classroom where Caroline, Rebekah, and an unconscious Tyler were so she couldn't leave to do something to help her other friends and although she knew no one died she had a bad feeling about how things would end. Beth was suddenly brought out of her thoughts when Tyler breathed in harshly as he woke.

"What happened? Where am I?" Tyler asked.

"Tyler," Caroline breathed out trying to find the words to explain the situation.

"Don't be shy about it," Rebekah told the girl.

"What's going on?" Tyler questioned.

"Klaus is turning you into a vanpire. A hybrid. You're in transition," Caroline answered.

"Don't leave out the hard part, Sweets," the original mocked.

"Rebekah, stop. This isn't a game," Beth said and a glint of guilt appeared for a second on the girls face before she turned away. "Tyler, it's a little more complicated than that. Klaus hasn't been able to successfully create a hybrid, they end up dying... but you'll be fine, you'll be the first."

"And you know this for a fact?" Tyler asked hoping that she would answer with a yes and a sigh of relief escaped his lips when she nodded.

A while later Klaus burst into the classroom with his signature smirk on his face, "Well, the verdict's in. The Original witch says the doppelganger should be dead."

"Doesn't that mean we can kill her?" Rebekah asked suggestively.

"And you're going to listen to the witch who put the curse on you in the first place?" Beth questioned.

"Nope. I'm fairly certain it means the opposite. This is Elena's blood," Klaus said as he held up a tube filled with blood. "Now before we try it, Beth what do you think?"

"Do it. Give him the blood," Beth nodded. Klaus smirked before he went over to the transitioning hybrid.

"Drink it," he demanded.

"No! No, no, no. Tyler don't!" Caroline yelled out as Rebekah held her back.

"Caroline. Trust me. It'll work, but if he doesn't drink it he will die," Beth assured. The young vampire sighed before she stopped struggling to get to the boy. As soon as she stopped, Tyler was quick to drink every drop of blood in the small tube.

"There we go," Klaus smirked. Right then Tyler began groaning and writhing in pain as he fell to floor. The boy looked down as he clutched the side of his head before looking up. Veins were visible under his eyes which were now amber as fangs he didn't have before protruded. "Well, that's a good sign."

~~~

"How's Elena?" Beth asked Damon through her phone.

"She's fine. A little weak but she'll get better now the Klaus isn't here to drain her."

"Right. Well I'll talk to you tomorrow, Damon," Beth said before hanging up with a sigh as she stepped on to her porch. The lights were on so that meant her dad was here and her theory was proven when she heard his voice as the door opened.

"Beth what are you doing here? Didn't you start your boarding school yesterday?" Her father questioned reminding the strawberry blonde of what Stefan had compelled her father to remember.

"Boarding school wasn't for me, I hope you don't mind that I came home."

"Of course not, it's your choice," he said understanding his daughter.

"Right. Well I'm really tired so I'll see you tomorrow," Beth said after hugging her father. She then walked upstairs to her room and as she was about to lay down in her bed which she had missed so much her phone began to ring.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Beth," a voice that she immediately recognized said.

"Klaus, what's wrong?"

"I wanted to hear your voice. I will be gone for a while but I will go back."

"Klaus I just want you to know that I don't know anything about Mikael. I really have no idea who he is or why it is that you feared him so much to leave when Damon said his name... I didn't have any part in whatever it is that happened with Mikael."

"Beth... it's okay, I know."

"You've hurt my friends. I am perfectly aware of that, but I couldn't hurt you. I couldn't," Beth confessed.

"Thank you," Klaus mumbled before a sigh was heard before the hybrid spoke once more, "It was nice hearing your voice, Love."

~~~

Next time on Pure Happiness

"I want to learn how to fight," Beth declared as she met the stare of the hunter.

~~~

Author's Note

This kinda sucked and I'm sorry but it's because my Internet has been lagging a lot and I didn't really have time to edit it very well so I am truly very sorry, but I am super excited for the next chapter and I hope you guys are too now that you read what is coming. Don't forget to vote!

Much Love,

Natalie ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 67.9K 39
❝ You're cute! ❞ ❝ I AM NOT BLOODY CUTE. I'M KLAUS MIKAELSON, THE ORIGINAL HYBRID ❞ in which klaus mikaelson meets his match. [ editing ] [ season tw...
20.8K 598 18
When people peered into her room they saw perfection, but she was anything from it. In fact, she was the opposite, miserable. ____________________...
51.9K 1.2K 26
When I delinquent teenage girl moves to mystic falls to live with her cousin she encounters a mysterious man who takes a liking to her.
235K 3.2K 38
Evie, a Gilbert, but selfless. Always put others first, and herself last. It is her senior year, and she meets Klaus, and it goes from there..... (in...