his prophecy

By courtneyrush756

15+ age due to blood. Completed! Young, and unique. Rose, is her name. She is the most loving person anyone c... More

book read out x
characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
To My Amazing Readers/Sequal
Bonus chap 1!
Bonus chap 2!
Finished!
Sequal?
the perfect prose awards 2017
just joined the flora awards
HazelUndiscoveredWritersAwards!
rewrite?
Rewrite!!

Chapter 16

3.5K 166 9
By courtneyrush756

Updated! :)

Rick's pov

I hid my prop under the bed so no one can see it. Then I'm gonna use it later...

Rose's pov

I woke up early-ish. Stretching, I grab that bottle of glow in the dark paint. I tiptoe down the hall into Damian's room, and sit on the bed. I dab my finger in the see through coloured bottle and write the message I wanted and left without a trace....

I went to sleep again and waited for the time to get up...

A while later

"Rose, pancakes!" that's Damian's voice...and pancakes! I run down to the kitchen and see the boys at the counter.

I run towards them and smack into something, bouncing off I land in some ones arms "gotcha"

"That's it, Damian? Clean film?" I ask with a raised eyebrow and a smile.

"Yep, have to love the classics" he grins down at me as he lifts me to my feet.

"True, well done good sir" I smile at him.

Yep...he's gonna get it.

"Is there pancakes?" I asked hopeful, "yep" he raised a plate of pancakes and then I eat them. Obviously I shared.

We talked most of the day and Rick was upstairs. "Looks like I'm untargeted" he smirks at me.

"Yep" he wishes. We chat some more until there was a bang upstairs, and a yell for help.

I run up and into Ricks room with Damian on my heals.

I look around and then down to the floor to see Rick has fallen through it. I laughed and took pictures, other than that I was worried "are you OK? What happened?"

"Help me out...please?" He asks looking up at me.

"Hold on" I run over and try to pull him out.

"At least help slightly guys"

Rick fell onto his side, showing a prop around his waste. It was like the one that looks like you have a knife through your head, but instead it's planks of wood.

"Oh, I hate you guys" I grumble with a smile.

"We love you too, Rosey" said Rick and I smiled looking at his prop. "That was quite good and Damian noticed didn't he?"

"Yep" I sigh and nod. "I lost" they both grinned and we did our day.

It was starting to get dark and out the corner of my eye, I saw something green start to show.

I turn around to see Rick turning his gaze to Damian and burst out laughing with me joining him.

"What's so funny?" He asks with a raised dark brow.

"Nothing, look in the mirror" we followed him to his room, and as he got up I had to do it... I gave him a slight nudge with my shoe on his ass and he turned around with a smirk.

"If you want my ass babe, just ask, I know its good" I stood there with a blush as we carried on walking.

Then Rick, being Rick actually kicked him up the ass. I laughed and watch Damian chase Rick around the place and now and then he caught up and gave him a slight kick.

We are back on track and reached his room. Damian switched on his light and grabbed the body length mirror and stood in front of it with us behind.

"Nothing's there" he said confused.

Rick hit the switch and the mirror reflected his features with green writing across his head.

The message read: kick my ass.

We burst out laughing and my phone beaped. I saw a picture of Damian with the message on his head and noticed that Rick had sent it.

I said a thanks and he nodded. "Now...who did this?" Damian asks while staring at us after he put the mirror back.

"Could have been me," I said and added "you're not the only one, look carefully"

Damian looked at Rick and started to chuckle. Yeah, I may have had more left, so I drew an outline of a cup so it looks like his face is the picture.

"Open your shirt" I said to Rick. Rick took his shirt off, revealing his six-pack, and muscle.

Yes it was a nice set, but nothing compared to Damian. We all looked and Rick looked at the mirror and then at us.

On his chest it said: smug mug.

I took a picture and smiled...looks like I'm champion, first round I won, and then its a tie to all, so point each so I win.

Yeah, this is the rules:

Point per person pranked, that's the rule.

"Looks like I win with four points, then Damian with two and little Ricky with one, good luck next time boys" they looked at me and then charged.

I went to run, but was lift all the way into the air and was sat on both their shoulders as they held me still so I don't fall.

Then they paraded around with me as they shout "Rose! Queen of pranks, bow before thee" and I laughed. They put me down and I hugged both of them.

"Movie time and ice cream" Rick shouts and I cheer. We walk out the room and I see that Damian isn't following.

"You go ahead, I'll be there soon" he nods and carries on as I return to Damian.

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask concerned.

"Nothing" he simply states as he watches me intently.

"Liar" he smiled and said "will you leave, leave us...leave me?" A small hint of sadness seen.

"No why?" He looked down and I understood. "Look I'm not scared of you, you can change I know you will, you are, you have"

He sat me down next to him and said "I need to tell you something" I tilt me head, but still nod.

"OK" he takes a deep breath before starting.

"There's a prophecy, about me... I'm evil" I shake my head and look at him.

"Not true"

"The prophecy tells 'he who is evil, will prowl the night, killing without mercy, and anything in his path, never changed unless he can find his heart...until then he remains heartless...' then I found you...and my heart....the whole in my chest is closing and it's because of you, the one, my one"

I didn't notice I had a tear in my eye until he wiped it and I hugged him. He hugged back and I whispered in his ear "what are the tingles I get when our skin touch?"

He pulls back and said "we are bonded, mates, meaning soulmates. Together forever. That's why sparks fly, we feel connected and can't sleep without one another" I nod and he says "sort of like boyfriend and girlfriend"

I blush and nod getting what it all means now. "But..." I trail off.

"If you're not ready, it's fine... I'll wait for you..." I smile and kiss his cheek and say thank you.

He smiles and we walk to Rick's room, seeing him waiting for us to get the movie going.

"Can we watch a horror?" I ask and their gazes whip to me "what?" They ask in unison making me laugh.

"I love horror movies, they are my favorite" I say proudly, making their mouths swing open.

"Really?" They said again "yes!"

"OK then, what one?"

"The other students said Saw was scary, lets watch that" they nod and press play. The film ticked by and I was so bored.

What were they wetting themselves about? Rick and Damian kept checking on me to see if I was OK, and obviously this wasn't bothering them.

All that's happened is a dude tried to open the door and a gun put a bullet through his head, making a gaping whole, sending his body to the floor, leaking blood like Niagara falls.

All it is, is limbs, traps and some blood...most of it is chit chat, they just need to think of the obvious places...

Such as the bathtubs and bricks and so forth.

I didn't notice I fell asleep until I was being carried into a familiar Burgundy room and set on the creamy bed.

"Sorry I fell asleep through the movie" I whisper.

"Don't worry kid, lets get some sleep it's late"

"OK" I say and add "come in" I lift the quilt and he slides in keeping distance in case I'm uncomfortable.

I get closer and wrap my arms around his muscular torso and snuggle into him. Instantly he does the same and he said "good night, my little Rose bud"

"Good night Dame..." I whisper into his neck.

"Dame?"

"Yep" he leaned into my ear and said "me likey"

I chuckled and snuggled into his chest.
"Night" he said placing a kiss on my head.

"Night" I responded giving his shoulder a kiss and let darkness consume me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 420 31
First book in the Hybrid mate series...... His name Joshsan Morgan... Future Alpha of the blood scent pack... He loves running.. And being around peo...
1.4M 84.3K 50
A prophecy. A lie. A love to conquer centuries. *** Cassandra is a woman without a last name...
3.8K 198 21
There is a legend among our kind that says 'When the winged wolf appears, the end of the wolrd may be near. Protect and love the wolf, and the wol...
177K 5.6K 31
**********MATURE CONTENT(18+)********** I made my way to the huge brick house. Roses were scattered all across the ground that led me to the front do...