The "L" Word ~ {FrUK}

By _TsUn_DeRe_

Francis has always hated Arthur. There was no way he could ever like him. But then one day he ends up finding... More

You Bloody Frog!
I'm So Sorry!
Goodnight, Mon Cher - FLUFF
First Date - Light Smut
A/N
SMUT
║FrUK Day Drabble║
║Beach Day!║
║OTPs and NOTPS ?║
║Nothing - The Script║
║Nothing - The Script Part 2║
║Now You're Gone║
║Drunk AF║
║Stupid A/N + Character x Reader║
║Dirty Little Secret - AAR║
║Your Lips on His!║
║I-I NEED A TISSUE - LEMON║
║Crush? Maybe..║
║Troublemaker - Olly Murs║
║Mornings with the FACE Family║
IMPORTANT
║I'm Okay, Trust Me.║

BIG AUTHOR'S NOTE

346 13 5
By _TsUn_DeRe_

okay i have been away from this for TOO long and i really miss it, so, to make it up to my faithful readers, i propose a deal.

yes, this means i will be officially back from my writer's block/unannounced hiatus that i so stupidly took.

okay so the deal is:

i will start a new chapter that i had previously started and might post that for you guys by the end of january, hopefully.

but what i will do first is fix my horrendous writing in the beginning of this book. THAT'S RIGHT, I AM GOING TO EDIT THIS BOOK WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!

if any of you would like to message me, i'd gladly appreciate it. there's so many things i'm into now and so many things i'd love to tell you all but i'm pretty sure it wouldn't interest you. but if it does, talk to me!

that's it for now! love you always,
melanie (aka, _TsUn_DeRe_)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 90 12
Francis was an ordinary man living life one day at a time. one day on his way home from an office party , he runs into the wrong person who turns him...
2K 127 13
Francis is in love with Feliciano, however, after all his effort of trying to express his feelings, he gets rejected. However, his friend Arthur is t...
3.3K 185 18
Arthur has a secret, can Francis figure out what it is? Or rather... what he is? Art by @_rinmiko on Instagram ❤️ Also this is a scary ish story so...
2.1K 165 15
Francis and Arthur have known each other since grade school. After years of separation and longing, Francis and Arthur meet again at their school reu...