Say No To This||Lin-Manuel Mi...

By Heyyeyee

-in which Jade Martin is cast in the musical Hamilton and meets the potential love of her life. Idea from S... More

author's note.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.

prologue.

1.2K 19 2
By Heyyeyee

love
ləv/
noun
1. an intense feeling of deep affection.
"babies fill parents with intense feelings of love"
synonyms: deep affection, fondness, tenderness, warmth, intimacy, attachment, endearment

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Love had always been something I'd been afraid of. I'd never understood it. Never experienced it. Never wanted to experience it. That is, until I met somebody. Somebody special; somebody who made my heart flutter. Somebody who makes my heart flutter.

I had always been at odds with myself, before I had met this somebody. I thought being happy with myself was a bad thing to express. I thought being happy for myself was a bad thing to express. But I know it's not now. This somebody, is somebody who taught me the most important life lessons one can learn. I'm here to tell you all about it. I won't keep you waiting any longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 592 22
Y/n has always been a special girl. She's smart, talented and beautiful. But she has a secret. She can see and talk to her ancestors.. Who? Oh.. The...
11.3K 288 25
As Jasmine prepares for her new roles in the upcoming musical, Hamilton, her life takes a turn when she feels a spark with one of her castmates, Anth...
2.2K 55 13
This is my first Grofflin fanfic so hopefully it doesn't suck. There will be Angst, fluff I'll use trigger warnings when there's gon be angst tho. Ba...
87.1K 3K 30
{COMPLETED} Jasmine Cephas Jones is a struggling actress just out of college, looking for a role to play. When she discovers there is an opening spot...