The Irish Tattooist

By ChillinForAKillin

Corin Kane has never really found home. In all her 22 years, she moved from place to place, country to countr... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER THREE- Who
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter Six
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
Chapter Fourteen
CHAPTER 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Short, random update)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Note/ PREVIEW

A/N- Not Update, soz fam

50.7K 827 70
By ChillinForAKillin

If you're into werewolves, check out my story 'A spitfire's Fury' beware, it's different from normal WW stories. 

I have been working on my other stories more than this one- not because of demand, just went on a writing bender for FIXATION and A Spitfire's Fury. 

Soz fam. 

Anyway, we have reached 1k reads which I am v happy about-- even if it might not be a big number to others, it's lit to me. You are all my squad and I luh ya~

Here are some vague ideas as to what they each look like. 

 Seamus is like a more rugged looking Lucky Blue Smith with actual muscle. 

Like this dude, only less fuckboy and more hategirl. 

Ripper/Cearul gives me a Alex Pettyfer sort of vibe; with much more muscle, tattoos and general hotness. 

Corin is sort of like a Emilia Clarke/ Fernanda Tavares/ Adriana Lima feel. Idk she's just hot. This photo is basically most of what I had thought she looked like. Just more piercings ya know. 

Hugh= Joe Manganiello. He might not be Irish irl, but this is wattpad so we can dream. 

Bianca- Aya Sato vibe but with no makeup and less try hard-ness. 

Slater- Just a hot dude. Think of lady porn romance books and the dark haired male on the cover, then you have him. 

***

______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 17.4K 18
Brooke Myers is a 25 yr. old that is a third grade teacher who also happens to have run away from her past. She finally is happy and free from her da...
468K 15.6K 29
Korah is 18 years old who left everyone and everything she knew behind her to escape from the hell she had called home for all her life. She wanted n...
263K 8.4K 31
Kimber was just getting her life back to normal. After months of court dates and fights with her husband, Travis, their divorce was final and she was...
440K 18.4K 13
Twenty year old Harlow has spent the last two years avoiding the advances of club members, much to the annoyance of ‘Hawke’ the President of the Skul...