Lockwood and co shorts

By Lucy_J_Carlyle

A collection of my awful writing including Locklyle, Cubbones, Flolly, Kippens, ect... More

The forest
The bug
Vacation day
Spring cleaning
Lockwood's Birthday
The drawing
the drawing part 2
Midnight horrors
Midnight terrors part 2
Okay...
Midnight horrors 3 final
Midnight horrors Epilogue
But I need you here with me...
3rd place winner
2nd place winner
1st place winner!
Oh BURN!
Jet ski riding
Too late
Lockwood and co. songs
Part 35
Part 36
You dont have to.
Lucewood ideas.
After
Part 1
Part 2
Im coming home
You
You part 2
George approves the ship
Sneaky sneaky Lockwood
Happily ever after
The forest part 2
Whoops
Its not nice to ease drop
The delivery boy
Date night
Confidence
OMG
Locklyle images
But you promised
Im such Locklyle trash. I sowwy...
The Question
Parenting (sort of)
Parenting (sort of) pt2
Parenting (sort of) final
Teachers AU part 1
Teacher AU pt 2
Kippens
Help! I need somebody, Help!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
New Years!!!
His Sorrow, His Pain
💝Valentines Day💝
Fluff
Hey
Arguing
Good bye
Genderbent AU
Mothers Day
SCREAMING
Two little shorts.
Drunk Locky?
The Break Up
Tails
An Unexpecting Pair
🌼Florist AU🌺
Excuse me?
The morning after
A quick thank you
Alright yall

Loopy Locky

1.3K 42 13
By Lucy_J_Carlyle

LUCY

"What!?" Lockwood asked the doctor.
"Your going to have to have surgery. Your arm needs to be reconstructed."
My mind went blank. I couldn't hear the conversation between Lockwood and the doctor. I could only hear Lockwoods blood curtailing scream from the night before. He never screamed, not like that. It made me go pale and stiff. I was panicking when I found him. His arm bend under him, twisted backwards.

I was with him in the ambulance, I ran besides him as far as I could. Now we were here.
"Do I have to?" I burst back to present time.
"Yes Im afraid you do." He eyed us both. "It will be tomorrow at 7am. Until then you cant eat anything. You'll have to stay overnight." He left. I sighed leaning back in the chair next to his bed.

"Lucy come here." He said holding out his good arm. I crawled in next to him, cuddling into his side. I starred at his bandaged arm.

"Hey." He tilted my head up. His lips brushed mine, then a flipping nurse walked in. She was a little older than Holly so Id say about 23-24 ish. No where near Lockwood. That didnt stop her from eyeballing my ridiculously over hot friend.

"Oh honey what happened to your arm!" She placed a hand on his shoulder. "You must have been so strong." She eyed him dreamy like I wasnt cuddled into his arms.

"Nope! Screamed like a little girl." Lockwood smiled at her. I snorted. She just laughed tiny little laugh.

"Well it must have hurt. But I bet you didnt cry."
"No I bawled in the ambulance. Right Luce!" He turned to me.
"I had to calm you down." Then I turned my eyes to the nurse. I death starred her for about four seconds then whispered "get out." 

Lockwood looked at me.
"What!?"
"Oh nothing." He coughed and then tried to sneak in the word jealous. I shoved him playfully.

Time skip to right before the surgery

"Im not doing this!" Lockwood grabbed my arm. The doctor had just left, he told us we had four minutes left, then they would put Lockwood under. He stared at me with pleading eyes.

"Lockwood, you know you have to do this. Theres no other way." I tried and failed to calm him.

"Luce, please don't make me do this." Id never seen him so scared. Well, just scared in general. His hand had traced down my arm, he now held my hand; our fingers laced.

"Its not me Lockwood, its them. Look, their doctors, they know whats bes-"

"what if I die while in there!"

"Oh you know thats not going to happen. You'll be fine. Now lay back, relax. I stood up and helped/ forced him to lay back. I tried to somehow sooth him. Im surprised it worked. I rubbed his forehead, then ran my fingers through his hair. It worked perfectly. He actually closed his eye, the once tense muscles in his face relaxed. I moved my hand so that it was caressing his cheek; his head moved as he nuzzled into my hand. I blushed madly, thankful that his eyes were closed.

The door opened three male doctors walked in with a female doctor pushing a cart in behind them. They wheeled it beside Lockwood who was now alert and frightened again. They explained the procedure and what was going to happen. They talked to me about what to do when he came home, how to tend to his arm, how to tend to him, etc.

They pushed a small needle that was connected to a little tube into Lockwood's arm. He winced at it. I was holding his other hand. I was allowed to stay up until he went other. This was to keep him from freaking out to much. His eyes met mine. I rubbed his knuckles with my thumb.

"So when is it going to kick in?" He asked.
"Sooner than you think." Said the tall blonde doctor. He had to of been taller than Lockwood, meaning he towered over me. I looked down to find Lockwood smiling. It was kicking in. He was laughing none stopped, the sight of it made me laugh a bit too. Eventually his eyes started to droop, we looked at me when I separated our hands. I leaned down and kissed his forehead, smiled, and left.

I waited. And waited. And waited for hours. A nurse asked me if I wanted something to eat or drink. I declined politely.

I was in a separate waiting room, one for people who's friends, siblings, or spouses were in surgery. I was there with one other person. Her name was Tiffany, and her brother was in surgery. Car crash she informed me, nothing too serious, just a shattered leg. She took one look at my rapier and nodded. I told her my friend was in cause he shattered his arm on a case.

It was quite for the rest of the time. Doctors ran to and fro. Nurses carried food to different rooms, answered phones and talked briefly to one another. Two hours later the same blonde doctor from Lockwood's room came in. I stood and briskly walked to him.

"He's ok. Everything went perfect." I sighed with relief.
"He should be up any minute now. Might be best if you were there when it happens." I nodded and exited the room.

When I entered Lockwood's room he was still asleep, paler and looking more thin than before, but calmer than before. His chest rose and fell with his breaths. I sat down on the bed, facing him. I held is hand, it was cold. Not two minutes later he woke up. I knew he would be out of it for awhile so I smiled down at him.

"Hello Lockwood." He didnt say much at first, then he said, "your pretty." The 'y was held out at the end. He giggled. I laughed, "why thank you." He looked around, then he met my eyes again.

"Am I at the dentist?" He asked.
"No, no. Your at the hospital."
"What! What am I doing here I should be at the dentists!" I laughed.
"No, your supposed to be here."
"I am?" He looked around then whispered, "am I going to jail?" I couldn't help but laugh.
"No, why would you think that?" This was too much fun.
"I dont know. Hey, who are you?" The 'are' was extended like the 'y.
"Im your friend, Lucy Carlyle."
"Awww," he looked sad "friend zoned." He pouted. I laughed too hard at that one. He laughed with me but I dont think he knew why.
"Listen George is going to pick us up any minute so we have to go down to the waiting room." I got up and pushed the wheel chair in the corner towards him. He looked at it with curiosity.

A red haired doctor came to help me get him in the chair, it took awhile. I signed the release papers and was soon wheeling Lockwood through the hospital while he yelled, "WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!" With his arms in the air. I found it hard not to laugh. We got to the elevator and I backed him in.
"Can I push the button?" He asked excitedly.
"Sure, push this one." I pointed to floor one. He did as I told him too. He got a little scared when it started doing down but I held his hand and he seemed alright after.

He reminded me of a little kid which made me laugh. Lockwood was one of those people who was charismatic, and conservative. Obsessed with how he looked even. I couldn't tell you how many times we were late cause he needed to fix his hair or change his coat to one that, matched. His. Shirt. Better. It was aggravating at times but we learned to go with it. It was Lockwood.

Now, as I rolled him out of the elevator and listened to him "WHEE" Again, I found it hard to see that this was Lockwood. Do you get what I mean?

I rolled him out as George pulled up. Being the age we were, we all had our license but rarely actually drove. This was because cars were just too expensive and we honestly preferred taxis (you never expected the cabbie. Sorry, Sherlock reference🤣)

Lockwood talked non stop in the car ride home. George kept giving me that look. I gave it back. I was tired, hungry, and annoyed. He didnt have to stay at a hospital all night. He didnt once come to check on him. I was there through the whole thing.

When we got home, the greatest challenge was getting Lockwood upstairs and in bed. We tried to coax him up but soon gave up and decided to just drag him up. Lockwood made it so much harder, as he just let his feet drag the whole way up. This lasted 10 minutes. It took us TEN MINUTES TO GET HIM UPSTAIRS.

"Have fun with him." George said and left the room. I sighed looking at Lockwood. He sat on the bed, feet kicking, humming to himself.

"Whose room is this?" He asked, looking at me.
"Yours." I said coming closer.
"Woahhh." He whispered. I smiled.
I helped him take his coat off. After the surgery the doctors put him back in his normal clothes with I was very thankful for.
"Listen," I said very seriously, grabbing his face on either side, forcing him to look at me. "You must not put any pressure on you arm. Ok?" He nodded. I helped his lay back, then covered his with blankets. I pulled a chair up next to his bed, sitting down and closed my eyes.

"Hey." Lockwood said.
"Yeah?" I opened my eyes.
"Your pretty." He said again. He blushed and looked down.
"You need to get some sleep." I said making in lay down again.
"Will you... will you snuggle with me?" He asked. I stared at him.
"You'll be fine on your own."
"No, I wouldn't."
"Yes you will."
"Im not going to sleep till you snuggle with me." I just stared at him.
"Fine." I grumbled. He made room for me.
I lay there for sometime. He fell asleep quicker than me. I listened to his heartbeat, as my head was on his chest. I was blushing. His good arm held me around the waist. I eventually fell asleep, listening to his heartbeat.

He woke me up. I looked up at him, realizing that the look he was giving me signified that the drugs had worn off. The clock read 3:34 am.

"7 times 7?" I asked. He looked even more confused.
"49." He said slowly.
"So the drugs did wear off." I sat up. He still stared at me.
"Why are you in my bed?" He asked slowly.
"You being the annoying little prick that you are, refused to sleep unless I was 'snuggling' with you." I quoted him. He blushed madly.
"Sorry." He looked down.
"Nah, your alright. Hows your arm?"
"Fine I suppose. A little sore." He examined it closely.
"What else did I do." I put on my Lucy Carlyle grin. He flushed.
"Oh you were something else. Took us ten fugging minutes to pull you up here. You screamed 'WHEEE' through the hospital while I rolled you out in a wheel chair, called me pretty more than once, asked why you were in the hospital and not the dentist," I laughed a bit at that one. "You were a bucket of fun." He looked extremely embarrassed. I laughed and nudged him with my shoulder. He looked at me.
"I called you pretty?" He asked. I nodded.
"More than once." If he was looked embarrassed before, he looked absolutely mortified now. I laughed, leaning forward and pecking him on the cheek. His eyes met mine, they were wide. I for a second regretted doing so, then he leant in, really close.
"Even in my drug induced state I refused to tell a lie." Now it was my turn to blush.
"What?" I squeaked. He chuckled. He came closer, our noses touched.
"You heard me." He nudged me with his nose.
I cleared my mind as best I could, knowing what he was trying to do. He was not getting away with this.
"Obviously," I said while playing with his shirt collar " your probably really tired," I unbuttoned the top button on his shirt. "I should leave you to it." I looked up at him. His eyes were shut, obviously enjoying this. I blushed more but refused to lose my cool again. So I started to slide out of bed, but found a hand pulling me firmly back. I collided with his chest, he was looking down at me.
"Oh, don't leave so soon dear." I ran my fingers though his hair, he shuttered.
"If you say so." I don't know why I did what I did, but before I could think, I turned my head and pressed my lips to his neck, sucking. He groaned, throwing his head back. He then grabbed me by the back of the neck, smashing our lips together. It was passionate and rough. His teeth grazed my bottom lip, his tongue found its way in my mouth, roaming. I moaned dangerously loud. We pulled apart, breathing loudly.

"Im in love." He whispered.
"Hopefully its me your in love with." I chuckled.
"Who else could it be my dear?" He said kissing me again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331 19 29
The Spooktober list and my writing that is basically trash but I'm winging it... I hope
19.1K 392 14
Complete; written by a much more awkward, imprudent twelve year old me - i don't DARE go through this and edit it after 5 yrs - so HUGE apologies if...
3.1K 139 22
just some scribbles that somehow represent destiel fluff
106K 4.8K 65
[Discontinued] These are oneshotes I used to write years ago, but haven't in a while as my life has moved on. It is unlikely I will ever post more of...