The Outsiders: Dally's little...

By Pony_babe

Dallas Winston knew he had a younger sister up in New York with his parents, but when his parents die, and So... More

From New York to Oklahoma?
If he never killed a soc
A good gang of greasers
Sodapop's secret
What Dallas did...
Kick em' where it hurts!
Suffocated.
Near death experiences
Point of view.
Outta there
The doctor, the date, and the drive-in.
Who ya callin' greaser?
We thought it was a good idea
Ridin' dirty
Thanksgiving
Going steady
~The Fair~
The New Girl
Real quick A/N
Try Outs
Violence Is The Answer
A Romantic
Cold As Ice
Out With A Bang
Merry And Bright
The night before Christmas-pt. 1
The night before Christmas-pt. 2
Christmas Kisses
The Framed Girl
In The Cooler
Nothing Gold Can Stay
Walking On Thin Ice
Downfall
Saying Goodbye
The End.

A/N

9.8K 145 41
By Pony_babe

Heya guys! Sorry this isn't an update, but I swear the next chapter is almost done! I just wanted to tell y'all that I'll probably be publishing two more parts for Dally's Little Sister. The first one will be the day after Dally's death, and the one after that will be what happened to all the characters in the end. You guys have been extremely supportive throughout the whole book and ILYG so freaking much! I've already started playing around with the first chapter of my next book which will be called... drum roll pleaseeeeeee.........

The Outsiders: Summer as a Greaser

It's hopefully going to be really good, I already have big plans for it. So if you aren't already, follow me so you can get updated about that. Also, go read my other fanfic: The Outsiders: And the girl from the future and I also have some imagines that I write when I'm bored so check those out too!

Once again, I can not express how much I love you guys! Eight months ago I made a Wattpad account just to write for myself, but you guys have shown tremendous support and I just wanted to say how funny I think you guys are! You guys leave the funniest comments EVER! Thank you so much for being the best fandom ever and I hope y'all continue to read my stuff. 

Also, if you guys ever have suggestions for the book or just want someone to talk to, just message me or leave a comment! I'm usually always on my laptop so my doors always open!

Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 3.4K 33
she's a greaser who didn't have a place where she belonged. her father died and her mother is a bad drug addict. let's just say her home life isnt go...
1.1K 38 23
When Dally died he left a box for his sister Brodi. She isn't allowed to open it until August 22 nd 1966. . Brodi feels like there is more to Dally's...
194K 3.6K 23
Tara Winston is tough, stubborn, and smart. She doesn't like having anyone tell her what to do, including her brother, the infamous Dallas Winston...