To My Dearest Kath..

By zia11duran

Daniel Jarvis Palanca, a wreckless playboy who doesn't have a serious girlfriend, thought that the girl she l... More

TMDK
1| First Love?
2| Love Letters? Love Letters.
3| My Letter
4| She Read It
5| What's With The Plain?
6| Another Letter From Jarvis
7 | Julia?
8 | The Calling..Card
Author's Note

9| Help from her

31 1 0
By zia11duran

Daniel's POV

When I got home from school I hurried to get inside my roomie.

I changed my clothes then I sat on the chair of my study table.

I got a yellow pad paper and the pink envelope I've bought at NBS a while ago before I got home.

I started to write.

To My Dearest Kath,

Wait. I don't know what to say? I already asked her today if how is she and such. Would I still ask her that kind of q? Would she say I have nothing to say, but that?

Phew.

I stood up and the went to the door. I was about to go to my mother's room and ask her to help me say something for my love. But I remembered she's not going home tonight. She need to have an OT.

And then I remembered Ate Dani. But I also remembered that she's such a teaser. Ugh. I have no one to help me!---

Wait.

I got my wallet and then got Julia's calling card.

Nice. Thanks Juls. You make my day nice.

Wait.

Did I just made her a nickname?

I got my phone and then pressed keypad. Then, I put her number and saved it before I call her.

Then I callee her. After 3 rings, she already picked it up.

Kath's POV

I am trying my the new video of Hairetmakeupan's hair and make up tutorial when somebody calls me.

I paused the video tutorial at my iPad and then looked down at my phone on my lap.

Only numbers??

But I also answered it. Ehehe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
229K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...