Sexting A Stranger (Niall Hor...

By onedirectioncraved

Will Natalia find out who this guy is? Will she be left in the dark? Does she know what she's getting herself... More

Sexting A Stranger (Niall Horan)
Sexting A Stranger --- Where The Fuck Is My Phone?
Sexting A Stranger --- How did you find my KIK?
Sexting A Stranger --- Would you ever send me a picture?
Sexting A Stranger --- Natalia I believe we need to talk.
Sexting A Stranger --- You Did What?
Sexting A Stranger --- Watch where you're going dick
Sexting A Stranger --- I wish you were here
Sexting A Stranger --- Turn me on
Sexting A Stranger --- Please dont freak out
Sexting A Stranger --- Confiscated
Sexting A Stranger --- Bleeding

Sexting A Starnger --- This is so wrong

779 15 1
By onedirectioncraved

A/N gets slightly dirty

Natalia's POV

I'm sat in sirs office, in his arm chair, it's like a sofa and it's candy stripes, it's so comfy, when I went through my rough patch I would come in here every time I didn't want to go to a lesson and me and James would just sit and talk for hours, he would ignore all calls, all emails, all knocks at his door he would just try to calm me down and reassure me. James is Mr Ashton, he told me he didn't like been called Sir because he's only 25 and he thinks Sir sounds "old". Fair enough. We used to talk about everything, he was like a brother to me, and that's weird to say that when he's a teacher. He's hot as well, he is the hottest teacher in the school and I'm actually really close to him. I can remember a couple of days after the 'accident' I went to school for the first time, my mum had called school and spoke to Sir about everything, I had to go see him in the morning instead of attending form, I remember it like it was yesterday.

--- flashback ---

I'm stood outside Mr Ashton's office door, preparing myself of what to say and what he will say. A couple of minutes pass and I decide that it's probably time for me to knock on the door.

Knock knock.

"It's open, come in." I hear him say from the other side of the door. I door the door knob and open the door slightly, sliding in to the room. Sitting behind the desk is Mr Anderson in his suit all smartly dressed, he looks up from whatever he is doing and smiles. "Hi Natalia, take a seat, your choice make yourself comfortable." He says. I look around the room and see the cutest candy stripes design arm chair is right in the middle of the room, I decide that is my favourite so I go and sit on it, I decide to take off my shoes and do as he says and get comfy, I sit with my back on one arm of the chair and my legs dangling over the other arm on the chair.

"So Sir, why did you want me to come here and not to my form?"

"First of all don't call me Sir I'm only 24 and it makes me feel old, call me James. I got you here just to let you know that if you feel as though you can't handle people then you can come here and we can just chat, watch films, pig out." He says as he gets up and points to the tv screen on the wall and then walks over to the tv and opens up the mini fridge and cupboards that are beneath the tv screen. "Anytime you don't fancy going to lesson you just come here. Everything will get put on hold." He is by far my favourite teacher.

"Sir... Um James, why do you have all of that in here?" I ask pointing to the tv and mini fridge. "Aren't you busy?"

"Do you realise how boring it is been the deputy head? Paper work, paper work and more paper work, sometimes I just want to sit down and relax." Sounds normal. The bell goes off to tell me it's the beginning of first period. I have drama and I want to go to that lesson, it's my favourite. I start to collect my things and out on my shoes. "Leaving so soon?" I hear James say.

"You make it sound like we just had sex and now I'm leaving." He starts to laugh like loads. "But yeah, I have drama and I enjoy that so I'm going to go to that lesson." He's still trying to calm himself down, he's now clutching his stomach.

"Okay, hand me your planner, I'll write a note in there so of you don't want to be in a lesson you can just leave when you've showed them this note." I do as he says and he writes something in my planner. Once he's finished I place it in my bag say bye and then make my way to drama.

As soon as drama is over I have to make my way to my second lesson, Science with Mr Lomas, biggest dick going I'm telling you. I'll go see what it's like anyway.

It's not even ten minutes into the lesson and he's talking about how cars skid along Tarmac, I can't do this, not today. I put my pencil case in my bag and put on my coat I hold my planner in hand with the note on show.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear myself give you permission to pack away and put on your coat, sit back down." I ignore his request and carry on walking towards the front where he is stood, show him the note "oh okay, see you later." I walk out the classroom making my way down the corridor, when I get to the end I turn left towards the stairs, making my way down the set of stairs I turn right at the bottom making my way to James' office. After about five minutes of wandering the halls and peering into classrooms, I bump into something, a teacher, great now I'm going to get in trouble for not been in class.

"I'm sorry" I say sheepishly scared to look up incase it's a teacher I hate.

"It's alright Tal." A familiar voice replies, I finally decide to look up and realise it's my form teacher Mr Jones. "Shouldn't you be in science?" He questions me.

"Yeah but I was making my way to Mr Ashton's office."

"Fuck sake Tal what you done now?" Mr jones is one of those people who just doesn't care what he says, plus he accidentally swore once in a lesson and tried to cover it up but I told him it was natural and ever since he's swore in front of me.

"You know me, trouble maker. Anyway I best be going." I reply with as I continue down the hall and finally getting to the end where the office is located.

I don't bother knocking so I just walk in, he has a window on his door and he isn't doing anything so I won't be interrupting.

"Couldn't handle science, aye?" He says as soon as he notices my presence.

"Nope, how about that movie?" I ask.

"Sure, turn on the tv I have loads of films saved to it, pick any." I turn on the tv, with the remote that was on the chair, that is now MY chair, I stare at the fridge wondering what's in there, he must of noticed "take a look Hun." Clearly noticed me staring, I walk over to the fridge opening it up to see what's in there. Chocolate, strawberries, milkshakes, orange juice, water and whipped cream. This is my new favourite place.

"You gunna sit there or come and sit over here?" I ask, he walks over to the door and pulls down the blind and locks the door, turns off the lights, shuts the blinds on his window and then sits on the arm chair at the other side of the little table. I chose to watch The Notebook my all time favourite. It gets to break and I choose not to move I just keep watching the film eating anything in front of me, James doing the same.

Once the film has ended it's the middle of third period and I'm supposed to be in ICT. Tears are streaming down my face. Looking over at James he looks the exact same. We sit in silence, just small sniffles escaping us both.

"Hey, come on, come over here." He says as he opens up his arms for me to go and hug him, I think about it then re-think my decision but in the end follow my instinct walking over to where he's sat and entering his embrace. I just sit with my head in the crook of his neck and his in mine, I can feel his breath on my bare neck and it sends shivers to my spine, this reminds me of 'his' hugs. A new batch of tears spill from my eyes as I think about it, I begin to cry hysterically still holding onto James for dear life. "Shhh, Hun, c'mon, shhh, it was only a film." He coos into my ear, causing me to cry even more. What is wrong with me pull yourself together. I pull away from the embrace but stay sat on his lap.

"It wasn't because of the film."

"C'mon Natalia talk to me, what was it then." I don't say anything I just cry even more I dig my head into his chest as he rubs soothing circles onto the small of my back. When I've stopped crying I finally choose to say something.

"It's Talia or Tal." He immediately starts to laugh and I join in with him.

--- end of flashback ---

I smile at the memory I just remembered.

"Tal what are you smiling at?" James asks me as he walks over to me and starts tickling my stomach. Some people may find it weird that I'm this close with my deputy head but I think it's real cool, he's like a big brother to me. I text him, I go out for meals with him, he comes to visit my parents, I still come to him every time it gets to me, but now he just takes me to McDonald's and buys me food. He even knows when I'm on my period which is creepy. I'm brought out of my thoughts when I'm tugged to the floor and been straddled by James with him still tickling my stomach.

"J-J-James p-ple-se stahp" I scream between laughter. He does as I say and stops. But he still stays where he is, he leans down a little bit, inching closer to my face, were staring intently into each other's eyes, my eyes flick to his lips and then back up. I never realise how close his lips are to me until I can feel his breath on my lips. He moves his head the little remaining space and smashes his lips against mine, he kisses me and I kiss back, my lips move against his and then he swipes his tongue against my lips, I'm quick to part my lips to allow his tongue to roam my mouth, we both fight for dominance but he quickly wins. I move one hand to the back of his neck playing with the hair at the nape of his neck and the other hand rests at his waist, untucking his shirt slightly so I can touch skin, succeeding I place my hand on his toned stomach rubbing circles around one of his V-lines. His right hand is placed next to my head holding up some of his body weight and the other is under my shirt rubbing up and down my sides. I let out a light moan at the feel of his hand on my body. I trace my hand higher and then bite on his lip causing him to release a deep moan. We then start having another make out session when he starts rocking his hips backwards and forwards against my groin, causing endless moans to escape both of our lips. He starts to trail kisses down my neck sucking every so often, he gets to just under my ear and I let out a light gasp knowing he's found my sweet spot, still rocking against me I start to feel the prominent bulge in his suit trousers. He continues to suck the skin under my ear, clearly making his mark, I moan into his shoulder, I start to buck my hips up to meet his touch as he continues kissing my roughly, this is so wrong. I pull away from the kiss and pull my hand from under his shirt accidentally stroking his bulge with my hand, allowing him to moan. You know what fuck it, I want this to happen, I smash my lips back to his and he moves his hand down my stomach and down to my crotch area, baring in mind I'm wearing a skirt. He starts to rub his finger against my thong causing pleasure to surge through my body. I moan his name letting him know that I actually want this, he moves my thong aside and starts to rub my clit with his middle finger. I look over to the door and notice that the blinds are shut and the door is already locked then check the window seeing that the blinds there are shut too, no one will see this. As he's rubbing my clit I moan at his touch. "Take them off." I half whisper half moan. He pulls down my thong so it is at my ankles I kick it to the side, he's rubbing his middle and index finger against my middle and I'm constantly moaning. I start palming him through his trousers which just causes him to rub more against me, he inserts his middle and index finger into me making me gasp.

"You're so tight." He moans.

"You're almost busting through your suit you're that hard." I moan into his ear.

"Take them off" he practically pleads.

I remove his trousers and his boxers setting him free, he pumps faster into me causing a knot to form in my stomach.

"C'mon Tal, come for me." He whispers into my ear, I do as he says and within seconds my walls tighten around his fingers and I come onto his hand, as I moan and throw my head back in pleasure. Breathing heavily I try to catch my breath. As soon as I have James climbs off of me and sits on one of the chairs still with only his shirt on. He looks down at his shaft and sighs taking it in his hand. I shuffle on my knees towards him and kneel in front of him. He's pumping up and down his dick at a fast pace. I touch his arm that's pumping and he suddenly stops and stares at me. "What are you doing?" He asks in an out of breath voice.

"Take your hand off." I reply. He does as he is told an places both of his arms on the arms of the chair slouching a little. I put my hands on his waist and look at him in the eyes he's staring eyes wide at me as if telling me to get on with it. I bow my head so I'm hovering over his tip, I dart my tongue out licking the tip as he gasps, I take him into my mouth, I bob my head up and down slowly, at first only taking half into my mouth and pushing his hips down with my hands. He moves one of his hands so it is in my hair and then places the other on top of the hand in my hair. As I bob my head I swirl my tongue around him causing him to let out a throaty moan. I feel him push my head down further so I'm taking him all in my mouth. Thanking that I don't have a gag reflex. I keep going getting faster as I go is hands pushing me further. His moans fill the room and I moan again this dick causing hi to twitch inside of me. I go to the tip of his dick and I just suck on the tip waiting for his cum to fill my mouth.

"Tal I'm gunna cum if you ke-" he's cut off by his moans filling the room and his salty liquid filling my mouth. I get up from my knees and sit on his lap, straddling him, been able to feel his bulge on my lower region I moan at the excitement he is giving me. "That was so hot." He tells me breathless. He moves a little his bulge keeps edging closer to my entrance. I let another moan escape my mouth making James stare at me. "What's the moans for?" He asks as he places his hands on my hips rocking me back and forth.

"Y-y-you keep getting closer to my entrance and your bulge is pressing against my lower region." I reply as he shuffles a little more. "You're like almost inside me J." I reply just before a moan escapes my lips. I quickly jump off of him and put my thong back on grabbing my belongings. "This is so wrong." I say then run out of the door, down the corridor, out of the main doors and then out of the school gates. Not looking back.

A/N idk, sorry, just thought I'd put a twist in the works.

Much love

-Dxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 6.8K 25
ใ€Œ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐— ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ ใ€ โ›in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and without even knowing who he is creates...
399K 14K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
730K 9.3K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...