Sexting A Stranger --- Watch where you're going dick

Natalia's POV

I wake up to my mum shouting at the twins, seriously? What time is it? I grab my phone from under my pillow, 9:30 and she's shouting at them, what did they do now? I drag myself out of my bed and enter the bathroom, shit I look disgusting. I have the messiest hair ever, my mascara is all under my eyes and I look like I barely slept, maybe I'm due my period. I go to my phone to check the date, 22nd, great just great I'm due today, for fuck sake why, I'm going to be mardy and clingy and I'm going to have the worst stomach cramps ever, today is going to be hell. Once I've finished in the bathroom and put a new pair of panties on, I grab my sweatpants and decide I'm going to have a lazy day with the twins. I'm going to see what mums shouting at, so I follow the noise, down the corridor, and into the twins shared bathroom, what have they done? As soon as I walk in there's toilet paper hung all over the bathroom, water all over the floor and Olly has put conditioner in the bottom of the bath to make it slippy, little shits.

"You two are despicable, I can not believe what you have done, you are both in so much trouble. I'm taking your iPad's off of you for the whole week, you are not baking on Sunday and you are not getting your money from your grandparents this week, Natalia can have your money. Now get downstairs and apologise to your father for the mess you have made. I am beyond furious with you two." Yes I know what you're thinking you're 5 year old siblings have an iPad, each! Well that's because they hate sharing so if one gets so etching the other has it too, they like to have the same amount spent on them then they say there equal and one isn't the favourite. Crazy right. All I'm thinking is that I get there share of our grandparents money this week YAY! I get £300 all for me, no one else just me!

"Little shits." My mum mutters as soon as they've left the room.

"How in gods earth did they reach the toilet paper when it's on the top shelf?" I ask my mum

"Alexa got on Olly's shoulders so they could reach." Clever kids

"Oh okay well I'm going to have a lazy day and I was going to ask the twins if they wanted to join me, keep them out of trouble. I'll even take them out for a couple of hours while you clean up this mess?" Please say yes, please say yes.

"That would be great, thanks Tal, you're the best." I just smile and begin to walk out of the room but before I leave I hear my mum talking "love you Tal" I smile and then shout a love you too back, I don't think I was meant to hear her say that but I did.

As I reach the kitchen there's some toast on the table so I quickly grab a piece then head to 'the play room' basically the room to keep the twins entertained. As I'm heading there I pass my dad and he's holding two iPads, yes he's already confiscated them. "Morning daddy." I give him a quick kiss on the cheek before entering 'the play room', yes I'm a daddies girl. "Hey trouble makers."

"Hi Nata." They both said at the same time "daddy took our iPads" Olly says with sadness in his voice.

"Hey you don't need an iPad to have fun, how about we go get ready and I take you out for the day, sound fun?" They both laugh "last one to my rooms a rotten egg." We all run through the kitchen, down the corridor that has about 5 rooms going off of it to the stairs charge up the stairs, down the corridor and into my room. "I win" I scream.

"No fair, you bigger." Olly screams, I walk over to him and start travel a tickle war with him, "Nata staaapppp" he screams while he thrashes his arms and legs all over. I do as he says and by the time he's done screaming Alexa has made it to my room. Holding a packet of crisps (chips) and a jar of sweets (candy). "Alexaaaaa" Olly screams, meaning that he wants some of what she brought, she places them on my bed and then climbs up onto it, while Olly follows.

"No messing while I'm not in the room, understood?" They nod at me because there mouths are full of whatever they are eating.

I decide to get there clothes and tooth brushes from their rooms just because it's easier to get them ready when you can see them both and there not in separate rooms. First I go to Alexa's room, I open up her wardrobe door, she has a normal wardrobe but what she doesn't know is that behind her old fashioned wardrobe there's a door that leads to her walk in one that's the same size as mine, Olly has the same. I grab her a pair of skinny jeans that are an acid wash colour and her tinkerbell top, I walk over to her drams and grab her a pair of panties. Grabbing both of their tooth brushes from the bathroom that they messed up then head to Olly's room. I go over to his wardrobe and grab him a pair of black sort of skinny jeans that he likes to hang low, and a black shirt. I walk over to his draws and grab him a pair of black boxers, before heading back to my room to get them ready. This may take a while.