Sexting A Starnger --- This is so wrong

A/N gets slightly dirty

Natalia's POV

I'm sat in sirs office, in his arm chair, it's like a sofa and it's candy stripes, it's so comfy, when I went through my rough patch I would come in here every time I didn't want to go to a lesson and me and James would just sit and talk for hours, he would ignore all calls, all emails, all knocks at his door he would just try to calm me down and reassure me. James is Mr Ashton, he told me he didn't like been called Sir because he's only 25 and he thinks Sir sounds "old". Fair enough. We used to talk about everything, he was like a brother to me, and that's weird to say that when he's a teacher. He's hot as well, he is the hottest teacher in the school and I'm actually really close to him. I can remember a couple of days after the 'accident' I went to school for the first time, my mum had called school and spoke to Sir about everything, I had to go see him in the morning instead of attending form, I remember it like it was yesterday.

--- flashback ---

I'm stood outside Mr Ashton's office door, preparing myself of what to say and what he will say. A couple of minutes pass and I decide that it's probably time for me to knock on the door.

Knock knock.

"It's open, come in." I hear him say from the other side of the door. I door the door knob and open the door slightly, sliding in to the room. Sitting behind the desk is Mr Anderson in his suit all smartly dressed, he looks up from whatever he is doing and smiles. "Hi Natalia, take a seat, your choice make yourself comfortable." He says. I look around the room and see the cutest candy stripes design arm chair is right in the middle of the room, I decide that is my favourite so I go and sit on it, I decide to take off my shoes and do as he says and get comfy, I sit with my back on one arm of the chair and my legs dangling over the other arm on the chair.

"So Sir, why did you want me to come here and not to my form?"

"First of all don't call me Sir I'm only 24 and it makes me feel old, call me James. I got you here just to let you know that if you feel as though you can't handle people then you can come here and we can just chat, watch films, pig out." He says as he gets up and points to the tv screen on the wall and then walks over to the tv and opens up the mini fridge and cupboards that are beneath the tv screen. "Anytime you don't fancy going to lesson you just come here. Everything will get put on hold." He is by far my favourite teacher.

"Sir... Um James, why do you have all of that in here?" I ask pointing to the tv and mini fridge. "Aren't you busy?"

"Do you realise how boring it is been the deputy head? Paper work, paper work and more paper work, sometimes I just want to sit down and relax." Sounds normal. The bell goes off to tell me it's the beginning of first period. I have drama and I want to go to that lesson, it's my favourite. I start to collect my things and out on my shoes. "Leaving so soon?" I hear James say.

"You make it sound like we just had sex and now I'm leaving." He starts to laugh like loads. "But yeah, I have drama and I enjoy that so I'm going to go to that lesson." He's still trying to calm himself down, he's now clutching his stomach.

"Okay, hand me your planner, I'll write a note in there so of you don't want to be in a lesson you can just leave when you've showed them this note." I do as he says and he writes something in my planner. Once he's finished I place it in my bag say bye and then make my way to drama.

As soon as drama is over I have to make my way to my second lesson, Science with Mr Lomas, biggest dick going I'm telling you. I'll go see what it's like anyway.

It's not even ten minutes into the lesson and he's talking about how cars skid along Tarmac, I can't do this, not today. I put my pencil case in my bag and put on my coat I hold my planner in hand with the note on show.