Sexting A Stranger --- You Did What?

Natalia's POV

"Who's the boy and how did you meet?" She asks me, Jesus she only just stepped through the door and she's interrogating me. What am I suppose to say 'he's called Niall, oh and I haven't actually met him yet, he started talking to me on KIK because I posted my account name on Instagram and he started talking to me' yeah because that's going to go down well, but if I lie then she finds out the truth she will get real pissed so I might as well just tell her the truth.

"He's called Niall" I pause and wait for her reaction she smiles and then nods signalling for me to continue "and um we haven't actually met" I mutter under my breath.

"Sorry I didn't quite catch that Hun, mind repeating it."

"I don't know what you will say though mum."

"What are you going to tell me you haven't met him you just talk to him on the internet?" Shit busted I start fiddling with my fingers, so etching I have always done when I'm nervous."Tal look at me and tell me how you met." She really knows how to get me to spill.

"Yes mum that's exactly how we met. I posted my KIK username on Instagram and he started talking to me, mum, I'm really sorry, but I trust him." I say the last bit quietly so that she barely hears me but I was so quiet I'm not even sure I heard myself.

"You did what?" She says to me clearly getting angrier at what I just said. "Are you stupid, he could be a 50 year old pedophile for all you know, you don't know this boy, you don't know if his profile picture is actually him, do you?" I just look at her dumbfounded "do you?" I turn my attention to my vibrating phone next to my leg. "Let me look at that." I hand her the phone quickly looking at what the notification said but I didn't quite catch what it said. "Oh look you have a new picture message, let's see if it really is him. Now tell me how do I unlock this thing?" She hands me the phone, oh shit she's gunna see the picture I sent him. I mentally slap myself for not turning my phone off. I do as she pleases and unlock the phone quickly going to the conversation on KIK, handing the phone back to her. "Young lady, what do you think you're doing, why did you send that picture?" I just shrug and look at my hands ashamed and embarrassed that my mum found out that I did that. She comes up to me and hugs me, wait what? She's hugging me, is she okay? "You look beautiful, now open the picture he sent you and take a good look." I do exactly has she says and my jaw drops, he looks beautiful, his blonde hair, with the brown roots, his crystal blue eyes, his flushed cheeks, his jaw line, his nose and his perfectly toned torso, just like his icon, it's him, it's really him. Wait, is he having a wank when he took this picture, oh god he is, as soon as I've looked at the picture my phone is taken from my hand, my mum is now looking at the picture. "he's real, wait how old is he?" She asks.

"Um he's 20." I say.

"Well he is very handsome, you keep him, I want to meet this young man." She smiles oh how I love my mother and how close we are. "There's an age difference like that between me and your father too, so I can't say anything. As long as he treats you right I don't mind at all" she says after she's finished hugging me, she walks over to my door but before she leaves she turns around to say one last thing "oh and honey, tell him to house train his dick." And then she just left with me in hysterics on the bed. That's exactly what I'm going to tell him.

Me: so you're real then ;) oh my mum says that you need to house train your dick :') her words not mine but she left me in hysterics on my bed :*xxxx

NJH: yes baby I'm real :) omg I'm practically dying, did she really say that? :*xxxx

Just as I'm about to reply he sends me another message.

NJH: wait you showed your mum? :*xxxx

Me: yes she did say that and yes I did show her, you had to pop up right when she was interrogating me. But... you got me off the hook because she thought you were a 50 year old pedophile, she was proved wrong ;) I guess I owe you a thank you for helping me out so thank you babe :*xxxx

NJH: you called me babe!:*xxxx

Me: out of all of that you just picked out the fact I called you babe, really babe? ;):*xxxx

NJH: sorry I just didn't expect it, do you know who I am?:*xxxx

Niall's POV

I'm still laughing at the fact that her mum said that and it's been like 10 minutes since she told me.

"Niall, what the fuck are you laughing at?" Louis asks me from his position in the kitchen, I'm sat at the table and he's making pancakes for everyone.

"Just something Tals mum said" I giggle like a school girl.

"Care to enlighten us?" Liam asks, everyone has joined us in the kitchen.

"I sent a picture to Tal while I had a wank this morning because of a certain picture I recieved, and her mum saw it and said I need to house train my dick" I reply, by this point all five of us are crying with laughter.

"Wa-wait s-she sent y-you a p-pi-cture?" Zayn asks between laughs, everyone goes silent and I look at Louis and Harry for a little but of help.

"Trust me lads, it was hot, we all had a hard on from staring at it so we had a gang wank." Harry says as if looking into space reliving the memory.m

"Can I look Niall?" Liam asks

"If Liam's looking then I am too." Zayn screams.

"No, not happening no one is looking at the picture on my phone!" I stare at the picture on my lock screen.

"You set it as your lock screen didn't you Ni." Zayn asks.

"Nooooo." I scream with my voice high pitched, shit at lying I know. Zayn grabs my phone from the table "Zayn don't you fucking dare look at that picture." Too late, he clicks the lock button on the top my my iPhone 5 and he has the same reaction as the others did, jaw to the floor. Zayn looks up to me then back at the phone then to his crotch, oh hell no. "Fuck Zayn no!" He passes the phone onto Liam and I can see him palming himself through his sweatpants. Liam does the exact saw, jaw dropped looking from me to the phone and then to his crotch. "Shit don't, please don't."

"Wow" Zayn and Liam say in unison.

"I know" The rest of us say in unison. "I think I need round three. She only sent that this morning."

"I'm having round two." Harry says

"Me too" Louis screams

"Well I need to calm myself down so I'm gunna have to have one." Zayn says.

"Zayn you have Perrie, you can't wank over my girl."

"But P doesn't have a rack like that."

"I've calmed down now so if I'm not wanking no one else is." I tell them all. "I found her, so I'm the winner."

"Fuck off Irish I can't not wank over something like that." Zayn says.

"Fine just go upstairs, enjoy." Him and Liam run off upstairs. "Now can I please read the message from T now?" I ask before I have my phone thrown back to me from Harry.

Talia: um no? Am I supposed to? :*xxxx

Me: no not at all love, I was just wondering :*xxxx

Thank fuck, she won't fan girl.

Talia:you look familiar, but I dunno why. :*xxxx

Me: where do you live? :*xxxx

Talia: London you? :*xxxx

Me: London :) what a coincidence ;) :*xxxx

Talia: we could meet up :):*xxxx

Me: that would be cool, when? :):*xxxx

Talia: whenever :*xxxx

Me: hmmm tomorrow? At Nandos in Croydon? So is this a date? :*xxxx

Talia: sounds good, it can be, if you like ;):*xxxx

Shit I'm going on a date with her, holy fuck what do I wear?

Hope you enjoyed the update.

Much love

-Dxx