Sexting A Stranger --- Bleeding

Natalia's POV

I've been home for over two hours, no one else is here, I've showered, changed, ate and then just laid in bed for the rest of the time thinking about what happened and how stupid it was, I gave my deputy head a fucking blow job, what the hell Tal? He made me feel so good though, it almost made me forget why I was there, for been "disobedient" and "immature" oh and for been on my phone. Oh yeah cause that's a major crime, it wasn't like I was doing anything wrong all I was doing was texting Niall, I bet he thinks I'm well rude, it will say I've read the message when I've actually only opened up the conversation, not even read anything he put. I'll text... SHIT I LEFT MY FUCKING PHONE AT THAT FUCKING SHITTY FUCKING SCHOOL. Fucking great! What will a day do? Nothing will happen, right? You know what fuck it I'll wait until tomorrow or something.

Niall's POV

It's been like 6 hours since I last texted Tal, I fucking knew I shouldn't of said anything, she read rage message and just completely ignored me, she hates me, Niall pal you fucked up. She will be our of school by now so even if she had her phone confiscated she would have it back by now and she would've texted back. Maybe she lost it. Maybe her parents removed it from her. MAYBE SHE HATES ME. Maybe the haters are right, maybe I don't belong in this band or in this world I'm just wasting oxygen that people could find useful. Suddenly a click in front of my face brings me out of my thoughts.

"Hey, hey, Niall did you hear me?" It was Louis.n

"Um, sorry...what?" I ask.

"Do you want any dinner?" Zayn asks

"Oh, um...no...I'm good thanks...I think I'm just going to go to my room or something." Now they will wonder what's wrong.

"Woah, you feeling okay Niall, you never turn down food." Liam states, why can't they just leave me alone. IM. NOT. FUCKING. HUNGRY.

"Are you fucking deaf I said I'm not hungry now just piss off." I snap, leaving the room and bounding up the stairs to my room. What is it with these boys? They have to know everything. You know what let them know everything, let them find out about the cuts, I don't fucking care anymore. I head to my bathroom and find the razor taped to the back of my cabinet, I promised I wouldn't use this but I can't not, I place the blade to my left wrist and make one cut from left to the right side, causing blood to run down my arm, I quickly repeat the actions on the other wrist. I clean up the cuts and then make my way to my bed, placing my head in my pillow when I begin to cry.

Liam's POV

What has gotten him all grumpy? Stroppy leprechaun.

"What got his knickers in a twist?" Harry asks as points to where he just came from and where Niall just went.

"Fuck knows." Me, Louis and Zayn all say in unison. What has gotten into that boy? He needs to calm the fuck down before he kills someone. I wonder what as wrong with him, I'll find out later. But my first priority is to feed these animals.

I decide to cook Spaghetti Bolognese just because it's quick and easy and everyone likes it.

40 minutes later we've all ate our food, everyone except for Niall, that reminds me I need to talk to him, better sooner rather than later. Here goes nothing. Within seconds I'm stood outside Niall's bedroom door contemplating whether to knock or not. Okay Liam you can do this. No I can't do this. Too late my hand moves before my head van think about it.

"GO AWAY!" Niall yells from the other side of the door. I ignore his request and just wander in anyway. He should learn to lock his door. "Did you not hear me I said go away."

"Oh I heard you, Niall, now do you want to tell what got your knickers into the mess they are in?" I ask. But Niall just groans and stuffs his head back in his pillow. I decide to sit on his bed right next to where he's laid, he doesn't even flinch which is surprising because normally he hates people been on the same bed as him.

Niall's POV

"Idowntwantawkboutshit." I say even though I know that Liam won't of understood what I said.

"What?"

"I don't want to talk about it." I say as quick as possible but the truth is I want to talk about it, I want to talk to her.

"Niall? Have you been crying?" Great I'm fucking busted.

"Maybe." He just stares at me, "okay yes I have."

"Niall what happened?" Liam asks as he grabs my wrist trying to sit me up, I wince in pain at the contact, I can feel the blood that's dried over the top of the cuts as he pulls my wrist and sits me up. He turns over my hand probably because the cuts started to bleed again and the red substance begins to roll down his fingers. He stars at my wrists and I begin to sob even more. How could I be so Charles and forget to put bandages over them? I look up to see a tear rolling down Liam's face, but he is quick to wipe the substance away. "N-N-N-Niall why did you do this?" He asks stuttering. I don't want to talk so I just shrug my shoulders. "Niall I'm your best friend, fucking tell me why you do this to yourself!" He asks again, I can't tell him why. "C'mon Niall."

"Because I did, okay, because I'm worthless, because I don't deserve to be famous, because everyone hates me, but most of all because I can't be loved the way that the way that El loves Lou and Perrie loves Zayn, I can't be loved because I can't love." I see that I'm crying even more now and I notice Liam is too. "And because I told T that I was in One Direction and she read the message and ignored me. L-L-Liam she doesn't love she fucking hates me, but who could blame her?" I ask as a new set of tears brim at my eyes

A/N sorry I haven't updated in ages, been really busy with school and training and I just haven't had time.

Much love

-Dxx