Sexting A Stranger --- Would you ever send me a picture?

Niall's POV

"I'm just gunna go upstairs" thats what I say to the boys, hopefully no one catches on.

"Is NiallJr playing UP?" Harry yells after me fuck did I make it that obvious?

"It's none of your business, but yes he is so if you don't mind I'm gunna go have a quick wank" with a smirk on my face I climb the stairs.

"Enjoy" I hear them all shout.

Okay so now I'm in the bathroom this needs to be a quick one, actually this will be a quick one when I've found a picture to wank over. I go onto her profile and find the perfect picture, her face isn't on the picture you can just see the bottom of her hair that stops just above the bottom of her pink nike sports bra then you can see her belly with her belly button piercing and she has some exercise shorts on, fuck they're tights around that area, and mine seem to be getting tighter around that area. I place my phone on the front of the mirror in my bathroom and I sit on the toilet lid, after I've pulled my jeans and Calvin Klein's down to my ankles I'm quick to wrap my hand around my throbbing erection a start to pump up and down, I start of slow but as I get needier and closer to my climax I pump faster I decided to stand up for the effect so up I get grabbing hold of my phone and pumping up and down my dick faster and harder as I get closer I start to buck my hips forward to be meet my hand, moans escaping my lips every so often, as soon as I feel my dick twitch the hot liquid skirts straight out hitting the wall I front of me "fuck" I moan at both my climax and the fact I got it on my wall. I clean up my dick and the wall as I pull my boxers and jeans back up my now shaky legs. I exit the bathroom with my phone in my pocket and me fixing my hair. I decide it's probably best to reply to Talia to let her know I'm finished. As I reach the bottom of the stairs I stop as everyone stares at me.

"You have a little come on your face" Zayn points

"I do not, I checked before I left the bathroom, so fuck you Malik." I smirk at the four boys that I call my best mates sat in front of me.

"Were you load enough? Anybody would think the house was empty." Louis decides to say, I get embarrassed and hurry to sit down.

"So who turned you into horny Horan?" Liam pipes up, seriously horny Horan?

"No one you know, but seriously horny Horan" I mock and begin to giggle at the name he gave me.

We all end up in a fit of giggles in the living room before I receive a text from Natalia. We decide to play 20 questions, just so we can find out about each other, we text for hours, until it gets to 12PM when I get a text from T.

Talia: I'm going to sleep I'm really tired, talk tomorrow? Night Niall :*xx

I smile at the fact she sent a missy face, maybe that's what she does when she says night, maybe she likes me.

"It's a girl definitely a girl" I pulled out of my thoughts when say takes my phone away from my hands inspecting my conversations.

"ZAYN GIVE ME THE PHONE" I roar but he tosses it to Louis across the room "GIVE ME THE FUCKING PHONE RIGHT NOW" I scream at them but they just laugh and louis passes it to Harry, Harry scrolls up our conversation and smiles, the fuck is he smiling about the fucking wanker "HARRY STOP FUCKING SMILING GIVE ME THE FUCKING PHONE, RIGHT FUCKING NOW" he just ignores me and goes on my Instagram his eyes practically pop out of his head, shit I forgot to go off the picture I wanked over "STOP, AND GIVE ME MY PHONE"

"Now I see why you need to go upstairs, she's sexy " my jaw clenched at his words no fucking way, he gets all the girls this ones mine. "Niall, calm down, you can have her okay" I'm still on the edge but my face calms.