The Fallen Angel

By GabbyBlairxx

(50K word count) Olivia Taves, a shy 17 year old girl, finds herself forever scarred by the loss of her Moth... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
SIDE NOTE + NEW STORIES

Disclamer & Comment (Important!)

9.9K 151 2
By GabbyBlairxx

Please read!

This story is already completed and saved on my computer, so it will be finished and I am already anticipating a second one. I won't be posting all the chapters at once but rest assured that it will be completed and will not stop in the middle of a plot like many of the stories I've read on Wattpad.

This is a story about Lucifer. If you do not feel comfortable with the subject, preferably exit it now or forever hold your peace. I've tried to keep religion and different beliefs out of it as much as I could even if one of the main characters is Lucifer. It will however mention the Bible once and a while and people's different views on religion. This book is not meant to offend anyone or any belief. I've taken some characters from the Bible but added different characteristics to them. This story is mostly based on Angels and Good & Evil.

This book will contain violence and sexual content.

So, with all that, I wish you a good read and feel free to comment (preferably not hateful ones).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 31 10
Imagine being nobody in this life. You were thrown into the street by your birth mother when you were just a few days old. And adoptive parents once...
12.8K 407 19
The devil wasn't in hell anymore and the angel wasn't in heaven. They were both on earth in need of each other's help. ✨A short story with 18 chapte...
2K 85 17
WARNING: this book is very old with MANY mistakes. Misha Gontier has lived in Purgatory for far over half of her life. Until she meets a demon who ca...
49.9K 1K 21
Vivian Hearts is an Orphan who is constantly in and out of foster homes, and to add to all the drama she is about to turn 17 and she is a vampire who...