Super Genius (Origami X Reade...

By Relentlezz41

Don't call her Tobiichi this white haired chick is a handful. A stalker in a sense, a clingy girl, she gets j... More

Ch 2 - Dates
Ch 3 - Cute Duo
Ch 4 - Hot Blood
Ch 5 - Eating
Ch 6 - Spitfire
Ch 7 - Gawking
Ch 8 - Choosing
Ch 9 - Maid
Ch 10 - Downing
Ch 11 - Vacation Winks
Ch 12 - Twin Fling
Ch 13 - Twining
Ch 14 - Lotion
Ch 15 - Rebuttal and Choice
Ch 16 - Echo Bitch
Ch 17 - Twin Sisters (Mini)
Ch 18 - Phantom
Ch 19 - Yuri?
Ch 20 - Draining (Mini)
Ch 21 - Lesbian Experience
Ch 22 - Tea Time
Ch 23 - Girl House
Ch 24 - Isolate
Ch 25 - Evil Ways
Ch 26 - Confess (Finale)

Ch 1 - First Day

12K 145 188
By Relentlezz41

Keys

(FN) - First Name
(EC) - Eye Color
(HC) - Hair Color

~

~~~~

In the other room you heard a loud laugh and a scream in pain. You guessed it was Kotori yet again skyhard kicked Shido awake. That's right AGAIN! Shido awoke and scared his sister off as you were getting dressed. She was in thr living room hiding behind a table afriad thay the monster inside Shido would bring her to "tickle hell". You couldn't help but laugh though. And after that breakfast when Shido closed the door life would never be the same again.

It came the time where you and Shido had to say goodbye to Kotori. You in front of her favorite diner.

"You guys better be here after school." She ordered in a cute voice.

"We will." You answer with a smile.

"I'm serious. If terrorists show up were still eating."

Shido sweatdropped. "I....don't think they'd let us. Careful on the way to school."

"Okay bro and cuz I'll be here if a spacial quake happens." And she skipped off.

As soon as you both waved her off a friend snuck up behind you.

"Hey guys."

"Sup Tonomachi?"

"Not much guys ready for this semester?"

"I guess." Sighed Shido.

Meters away from the three gossiping girls Ai, Mai, and Mii surveying the whole thing.

"Are they too close to her?" Asked Ai.

"I think they are way too close." Agreed Mai.

"That is so lame."

"And you hear about him?"

"Plays the field?"

"Yeah. Both sides."

"That is so lame."

In the background behind a pole they spy a short, white haired girl.

"Ai you alright?" Asked Mai.

"Perfect. Just seeing Super Genius creeping towards this way."

"That is so lame."

~~~~~

So after maybe a half hour goes by you and Shido take the back two corner seats in classroom 2-4. Tonomachi is in there too.

"Hey guys were in the same class again. Isn't this awesome? I call it fate."

Shido glared at him. "Of course you would."

You shook your head at him. "I'd say so. You're weird like that."

*Cling*

"Sorry guys it's my girl."

"Huh?"

"Girl as in girlfriend?" Asked Shido.

"Oh yes. Check it out." He turned the screen.

"It's a dating sim."

"So what? Doesn't change the fact that she's my girlfriend. Don't judge. A daring sim will teach you exactly how to treat women. A fun textbook for lovings."

"Like I said before. You're weird like that."

"(FN) Itsuka!" Said a voice.

"Umm me?"

"Yes."

"How do you know my name?"

"You don't remember?"

You can't respond to that and she take the set right next to you. You get closer and whisper to Shido and Tonomachi.

"Fill me in. Who is she? Am I supposed to know? Do I need to know?"

"Origami Tobiichi aka Super Genius." Whispered Tonomachi.

"What's in the title?"

"Some of the best grades in our class, athletically talented, and she's a knockout in my top three list. Sizes 75/55/79."

"You're a freggin pig you know that?"

"I'm a guy." Laughed Tonomachi.

"I'm with my cuz here."

"More importantly how does she know who you are?"

"Good question. I'm a little concerned."

The bell rang and Miss. Okamine walked in.

"Quiet down. I'm your homeroom teacher this year. Hope everyone is ready to learn." She smiled as everyone clapped.

~~~~~

"So guys want to go home together?" He asked.

"Me and (FN) got plans."

"Double dates?"

"No just Kotori."

"Had a feeling. What kind of girls wants to spend lunch with you two?"

"One not having an online loli?" You laughed.

"Hey man she's cute."

Shido patted his shoulder. "Good cover. See you later."

Then the alarm went off. A spacial quake was happening.

"Another one Cuz?"

"Afriad so (FN)."

"Shelter by the school?"

"Yup."

You watch Tobiichi walk out of the room rather casually.

Is she out of her mind? Where is she going?

In the shelter the both of you thought were concerned.

"Kotori okay you think?"

"I'm debating that myself."

"Fine right?"

"She's not picking up."

"Location?"

Shido gasps. "At the diner!"

"Dude let's book it."

And without a second thought you both run out as fast the adrenaline let's you.

"You lead.  You lived here your whole life."

"True just keep up."

"You're faster."

"Nevermind that."

As as soon as you both round a corner on to another street a large shock wave came around. It knocked both of you down and skidded you both skid a few feet.

"(FN) you okay?"

"Good Shido. You?"

He pointed at the a purple light figure. "What is that?"

"A girl?"

"With a sword?"

"What is she doing?"

Then the girl points the sword at both of you. Another shock wave comes. You push off your cousin and the blast you both dodge by mere hairs.

"Trying to kill us apparently."

"You both too huh?" Said the girl.

Both you and Shido stood there in fear. A girl with massive amounts of energy almost killed you two.

"I see. So you were sent here to kill me. Don't deny it either."

You fall to your knees. And Shido falls flat on his back.

"I won't hurt you or anyone." Cried Shido.

"I must first you both before the others come." She pointed her sword at Shido.

As soon as she says that a few armored women flying through the air launched a wave of missiles. It was the AST.

"We're toast." You flinched.

But Tohka seemed to have formed a barrier making the rockets simply useless. Growing bored of the long range attacks she flew upwards to defend herself.

"I know she's a spirit or something. But why is she spent sad?" Murmured Shido.

"You think that. I'm trying to stay alive."

More shots were fired. Tohka had perfect timing. Each missile shot she split into two. And then an AST member who looked familiar to you started to attack close quarters.

Her shots were useless and lazer ineffective. She used her hover pack to gain distance. She landed right behind you. Sure enough you knew her.

"Tobiichi?"

"(FN)?"

"Why are you dressed like that?"

But before you could answer a blast from the girls sword was coming for the both of you. You so.ehow managed to dive out of the way while Tobiichi drew her sword and went back to the offensive side.

"Be careful." You called as the duel began.

It seemed to be almost even with the spirit having the upper hand. Swords connected on the ground. Every counter attack was blocked on both sides. Then both soared in the air and the blades clashed. Hard enough to make everything go white. Including your vision. You pass out.

~~~~~

Some time later you wake up. You are laying down in what looks like a sick bay in front of Shido and another woman messy silver hair.

"What the?"

"It's appears you're awake." She said.

"Who are you?"

"Call me Reine. I am the head analyst."

"I see. Wait what about Cousin Kotori?"

"She's fine."

"The hell does fine mean to you?"

She sighs. "Follow me."

You and Shido walk down a path that's all metal with weird mechanical opening doors.

Next came a man with long blonde hair. "Hello sirs I am Kannaduki the Vice Commander here. Thank you for looking out for her."

"For who?" Asked Shido.

"Well bro and cuz it looks like you made." Said a voice.

You look to your right. "Kotori what the hell are you doing in a captain's chair?"

"I'm the commander of this ship. Now pay attention to the screen. You see that 'monster' there?"

"That's her from not long ago." Gasped Shido.

"I'll bring you up to speed quickly. That girl is a spirit. Spirits are what cause spacial quakes."

She flips the screen. "Anti Spirit Team or AST members try and destroy the spirits quake or not."

"They try to kill them?" You were rattled.

"Enough. Where are we? And why did the GPS say you were at the diner?"

"Think killing them is the only answer while we try to find another way. Oh and we're above the diner."

"Say what now?"

"Right. Disable filter." *Snap*

You look down and it feels like you are falling tens of thousands of meters to your death.

"Gents were 15,000 meters above the diner and the whole city. And this is out ship."

"Shido is our Kotori?"

"A ship commander? Oh boy here we go."

~~~~~

It's day two of the new semester in class. The bell rings and class starts. Just one thing fishy. You have a new assistant teacher....

Afterwards she brings you two to the physics preparation room. Inside is Kotori and a few screens.

"Okay Reine why are you in my class?" You ask.

"And sis why aren't you in school?" Ordered Shido.

"To keep close to you Shin, Sukie. It's easier if I'm a staff member."

"It's Shido."

"Not even close its (FN)."

"Sorry Sukie and Shin."

"Not even close." Your tempers flare for a second.

"You two should have figured this out by now. I swear what am I going to do with you two?" Kotori shook her head.

You brush it off. "What's the training for cuz? Can we get it over with?"

"Alright I just put in the CD. Check it out."

It loads and you facepalmed.

"Another dating sim? Tonomachi was playing it." Sighed Shido.

An instruction video plays how it's up to you and Shido to treat this as a job. And the weight of potentially lives were at stack. So it was up to you both to be good at dating women.

"I'm very confused." Shido sweatdropped.

"Shido let me put this way. My cousin and your sister is a ship commander. I think you can be a pimp."

"Got nothing to lose right?"

"Except maybe a deny from a date."

"Good point."

After finding out about your assignments you walk towards the staircase to exit and standing by out of nowhere is Tobiichi.

"I'll go on ahead." Shido walked down.

"(FN) can I ask you something?"

"Whats is it?"

"About yesterday. If you can keep what happened yesterday to yourself. Tell your cousin too."

"So you know we're related?"

"Yes. And in fact it would be better if both of you forgot."

"You mean that girl?"

"She is an enemy I must defeat."

"Tobiichi."

"She's a spirit that does great harm. One of them burned my parents alive. And it's my orders."

"Just let me know this."

"I can't promise that."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Good."

"I must be off now." And with that walks down the stairs.

This is happening all so fast. Between Kotori, Tobiichi, and that spirit who knows what's next. And it's clear now that their are many spirits. Guessing all of them can't be nice either.

~~~~~

A few days pass. With plenty of time outside of school work to devote to training on the dating sim, you and Shido were giving the nod to start real work. It was rather interesting.

"Sukie, Shin you are both ready."

She hugs you in her chest one at a time and places a red earpiece in for both of you.

"Now it's time to train in the field." Cheered Kotori. "Shido go in the hallway and we got our first test subject waiting for you."

He does so and gets a little awkward wake up call. It's Miss. Okamine your homeroom teacher.

Admin - when speech is (<) through (>) it will mean talking through the ear piece.

< Kotori this is training? >

< Got to start somewhere bro. >

< I'm no stud. Doubt I'm handsome. >

< Oh we know. But that's not why you're here. Throw in some compliments and go from there. >

< I have to? >

< If you can't have a human fall for you how are you supposed to seduce a spirit? >

*Sigh* < I guess. >

"Something on your mind Shido?" Asked Miss. Okamine.

"I just wanted to say you look lovely today. Hair is great and shoes look cute."

"Awww thank you Shido."

< Shido where did you get that from? It's working. >

"I'm kinda busy right now so I'll see you soon."

< Shin. I know how to fix this. >

"Wait just a moment."

"Something on your mind Shido?"

"Listen. I love homeroom. I look forward to it every day. The main reason is seeing you all the time. I just can't help myself. I think I have fallen in love with you."

"I'm flattered but students and teachers shouldn't be together as so."

"Do let tell me that. I'm dead serious. I want to marry you."

"Marry?!"

"Yeah...."

"Are you sure. When you're old enough I'll be in my 30s. You've got to meet my parents. Daddy is protective but I think know he'll love you. Possibly giving us the house. And once you graduate and get a job I can retire and start having babies."

< Hmmm. I see. We apparently underestimated enthusiasm from 29 year old single women. Easy targets it seems. > Said Reine.

< Bro were done here get the hell out of there and have (FN) switch out in your place. >

< Staircase cuz. > You call.

"I've been saving up so much for the wedding I got it all you just need to pay the DJ it will be great." Miss Okamine was still gazing.

Shido saw you in the staircase. He ran downstairs to avoid Miss Okamine and you ran his direction. And as soon as you look back you collide with someone.

"Ouch. My head. I'm sor..."

"I'm alright." It was Tobiichi.

< Hey cuz perfect timing. Origami Tobiichi works for the AST. Perfect target. Go get her. This should be easier too. Reine will talk you through. >

"You know Tobiichi I know we just met yesterday and all but I've known about for some time."

"Me as well."

"And I'm so glad you are next to me in the same class so I can watch you study."

"Like wise."

"Really? How random. I also like to sneak in your locker and sniff your gym clothes."

"Same here."

"Okay.... didn't see that coming."

"And why not?"

"Who knew we would have so much in common. Want to try and go out together somewhere when you're free?"

< Reine wasn't that too quick. >

"I wouldn't mind."

"Huh?"

"I wouldn't mind a date with you."

"Umm where?"

"A movie good?"

"Sure. Why not."

"And and since you like me in uniform so much take this so you can think about me." She hands over an autographed picture of herself.

Then the spacial quake alarm went off. It was time to get to safety.

"Something came up. I have to go." Tobiichi ran.

"Where are you going?"

~~~~~

The spacial quake went off and destroyed half of a school close by. You and Shido were outside of the safety zone to hear further instructions.

< The AST won't attack in a building like the school. So march yourselves up there and talk to Princess. >

"Which one is first?"

"I think I'll take the lead."

"Go for it Shido. A shockwave to the fave isn't on my to-do list."

"I don't ever want to see that sad look on her face again. Kotori is this doable?"

< Yeah Shido. Worst case you start another game. >

"Oh sweet cuz you get to just start over with a cute girl."

< Be sensitive. Be sweet. Get em bro. >

After a walk up the stairs and by the headset overhearing the team of perverts helping you Princess is in sight. She's in a corner classroom on the top floor and the two outside walls are completely torn away.

"It's her."

She's look by your direction.

"Huh?"

"Shido why can you shut up?"

*Boom*

Using her sword Princess uses another wave to blow a giant hole in the inner wall.

"Who are you two and why are you following me?" She oredered.

< Don't say anything you two were debuting answers. >

You hear chatting going on in your earpieces.

"Answer me."

< Option three is what we're going with. >

"Don't the you dare. Hi. I'm  (FN) and this is my cousin Shido. We go to school here."

She shines an electric orb in your face as you freeze and start to sweat.

"Wait a moment. We met before." She starred

"The tenth in the city." Replied Shido.

"Tell me the truth why are you here?"

"I'm interested in you." Shido claimed.

"I'm in no mood."

"I know. And neither am I. I just want to talk. We're not link other humans that you think are so bad. We will not let you down. I don't care what we talk about or if you ignore me. I just want to be with you."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"For real."

"Yes."

"You are the only human I've had a conversation with. Learning from you can help me. And find out why the human race is awful. You guys will be much help."

"Ummm sure. So what's your name?"

"I've never had one of those."

You turn around. "Huh?"

< Tome? >

Shido sweatdropped before saying it out loud. "Tome?"

She blasts through another wall.

"Don't you dare insult me."

"Shido."

"Yeah. Good call. Hmmm....... Tohka?"

"Tohka. Tohka. I think I like it."

She learned from Shido on how to spell her name on the board. Things were starting to settle in. They were having a cute conversation as you smiled. They looked like a cute couple. But then their was trouble.

The AST tried to smoke the three out with gunfire. But Tohka's barrier protected all three of you. While you get extra coverage Tobiichi jumps in front of Tohka again.

"Huh?"

"(FN) get back."

"Tobiichi?"

"He's not your shield."

She summons her sword and they clash once more. And once again a white light comes off and your vision goes blank. Hoping that you and Shido had pulled off your job.

~~~~~

Admin - Shout out to George Weber a good friend and lover of Date A Live. Now we both agree that Tohka is the waifu of this story but I never try to take the main character out of the main plot so I'm sticking with Tohka and Shido together and not (FN) and Tohka.

Anyways this is just a set up and storyline chapter but later on this will get more hilarious and loving. Especially during Origami's injuries and when she tries to be clingy.

Anyways hope all enjoy, vote for more, and have an awesome day. Love you all.

-Relentlezz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276 0 28
April 10th. Yesterday was the last day of spring vacation, so starting this morning it was a school day. After being woken up by his cute little sist...
132K 4K 39
Most could see them as business partners, that nothing would spark between them. Some see them as normal people who'd go out as 'friends'. What peopl...
2.7K 175 31
ใ‚‹! ๊”ซ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ.. a world full of power is bound to have evil manifest ๐–ฅปแถปz ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ; im not rlly proud of this o...
73.6K 1.9K 45
Shido gets cornered by Mio, but manages to travel back in time and restart at volume 1 again. Essentially, a redo of Date a Live but Shido has all 10...