Don't get Caught

By The1975babe

Bad girls can't get caught right? Well It all starts from a stolen bra, a stolen Adidas jacket from the party... More

1 | Parents, Panties and Parties
2 | Is she Dead?
3 | Cat fight
4 | Dont call me Lola
5 | Pink roses and a Friend
6 | Spencer
7 | Busted at school
9 | ShopPingas
10 | Mr Drug Dealer
11 | Jaydin Grey
12 | Teacher Torture
13 | No one saves you
14 | Birthday bash
15 | Bad habits
16 | Youre so naive

8 | Shy girl slut

42 4 7
By The1975babe

'Hey! Is Sophia home', I try to look as innocent as possible to her mum who looks like a strict librarian.

'Oh yeah dear who are you again?'.

'Lauren', I lie and her mother gives me a small smile and points upstairs. She looks exactly like Sophia but she has blue eyes instead.

I walk upstairs and open the door and see Sophia in a bra and panties looking at the mirror.

'Oh my gosh Lo! What are you doing here!', she squeals and covers herself with her doona covers.

'Seriously though Sophia. You have amazing boobs! You have to show them', I laugh and lay out my small tote bag.

She blushes and thanks me.

'Who have you my address!'

'Your bestie Elissa told me because I bribed her with one cigarette', I laugh.

'I'm here to make you look like a Sexy slut so Allistar will finally notice you', I clap my hands.

'Aww thank you so much, you know Lo. You're very different when your without boys', she randomly says.

I give her a death stare and she looks anxious.

'Nah actually don't worry your cool anyways. Umm. I'm gonna wear this', she changes the subject and pulls out an ugly yellow dress.

'Oh hell no Sophia. Do you want to be Stylish Sophia, Sexy sophia, Slutty Sophia or wear this gross yellow dress and look like a librarian who's still a virgin!', I say.

Her cheeks flush pink.

'Slutty Sophia', she replies.

I go through her drawers and look for something cute that she can wear.

'My gawd Soph where's your scissors', I say and she grabs me them.

I cut off a huge chunk off of her ugly long black skirt to make it hotter.

'Wow you have such nice lacy bras for such a shy and smart nerdy girl like you' I say out loud and pull out one. It's a pretty white one with pretty lace brocades on it.

'Wear this white bra and wear this black skirt and pull it up above your belly', I squeak excited.

'This is gonna look AMAZING', I cheer as I put on a simple v neck short light mustard/brown colored dress on top of my black lacy bra. I tie my hair up and put gold hoops on. And not to mention putting the Adidas jacket on.

After 20 minutes Sophia is looking really good. I straightened her ugly frizzy hair and put on mascara and highlighter and now she looks like a sexy exotic girl.

'Time to get on Allistars d-', i stop as I see her eyes welling up.

'I look so hot thank you so much Lo, you are seriously the best', she screams and hugs me.

She hands me the packets and I slip them in my pocket.

~~~~

'Wow shit Sophia!', Michelle says and lets us in.

Immidietly the party looks so good as there is amazing music and everyone's dancing so wild and crazy.

'There he is!', I scream to Sophia and she looks so happy as she sees the boy she loves. 'He dosent look drunk so it's your chance', I smile.

'Don't drink alcohol Sophia, your not going to remember the good parts', I wink and walk towards Allistar.

'Hey Lo and hey umm, who's your friend Lo? Does she go to this school', he asks and I see Sophia's face light up.

'Hey Allistar, it's Sophia', she smiles.

'Holy hell Sophia is that you. You look so sexy! Let me get you a drink', he smiles and pours a cup.

'Have fun', I whisper to her and go join the others.

Ari is laying on the table with shots on her body.

'Hey sexy', I laugh at Ari.

'Ayee Lo! Having a good time', she laughs and I see Valerie laughing with Luke. I look around but I don't see Spencer.

'Lets play a game Lo!', Harvey says.

'Everytime we see someone making out, we drink', he raises his eyebrow and passes me a bottle of vodka half mixed with lemonade.

'Hey Lo do you have something', whispers Jenny as she gives me money. I slip her a small powder in her hand.

I make my way to the dance floor and go crazy, soon there's a circle around me and someone comes behind me and holds my hips. I sway side to side and hold the bottle. I don't really feel tired.

'Drink it! Drink it! Drink it! Drink it!', everyone chants as I empty the powders and all sorts of pills in the bottle.

'You're going to kill yourself', I hear Ari say but I don't really care.

And with one swig, I empty the contents of the bottle into my stomach.

'YESSS Lo! You're an absolute legend', someone yells and kisses me.

I dance on the floor and my mind is tripping crazy. I loose my balance and before I fall flat on my face, someone picks me up.

'I'm sorry Spencer', I say and kiss the boy.

I look into the crowd as Spencer shoves his hands into my bra and kisses me. But then I see Spencer on the dance floor. Confused? I look up and see Harvey reaching into my bra. 'Shit', I say and run out to the boy I love.

'Hey you okay party girl', Spencer asks and holds me tight.
'Yes Lol. My mind is crazy good right now', i say and walk to the drinks. I see Sophia and Allistar go upstairs. she waves at me and blushes.

'THATS MY GIRL', I yell.

'Hey Spence-', I stop as I can't find him.

I go back to the dance floor and everyone greets me.

'It's the famous Lo! Dance with me', a boy says and I dance, grinding from behind. The crowd forms again and everyone is dancing. I feel sick and tired as I sit in the middle of the crowd on the floor. I lay down and people nearly step on me but they leave a small space for me in the middle.

'I think she's dead!', someone screams at me. Soon everyone from the party gushes around.

Laying down, my eyes are wide open.
'I'm okay I'm just thinking', I reassure and that's when I feel hands grasping mine and dragging me out of the crowd.

I follow the boy outside.

'Lola. Cortella', he says as I sit on the grass outside where it's quiet.

He lights his cigarette and leans on the wall.
'What have you been up to recently. Well let's see, you don't know if Spencer is your friend but yet, you don't know if you love him. You got busted twice at school. You've gotten your nose broken twice, one by a car and one by a girl. Isn't life great', he mysteriously says, the guy with the same nice smell as my jacket.

It's the guy.

Feeling sick all of a sudden, I run near some bushes and vomit. I vomit until nothing comes out. I immidietly feel sick and I run my mouth under the taps.

I walk back to the spot but all that's left is a cigarette bud. Sighing, I head back inside and meet up with friends.

Soon it's really late and most people are passed out.

I sit in the corner of the room and panic. There's big huge spiders all over me. Breathing heavily, I look at myself in the mirror and I see them crawling in my hair.

'Get off, get off, get off', I mutter and smooth down my platinum silver blonde hair. But it's not getting off.

'Shhh', the same mysterious boy says as he grips my waist and kisses my neck. From the mirror I see that he has dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Instantly I feel calm and I relax. Despite not sleeping, I actually feel tired now. His soothing voice guided me to the carpet in the living room where I sit next to him and he rocks me back and forth like a lullaby. I put my arms around his neck and I breathe in his amazing scent. I feel at home.

'Lo, you have to quit being like this. Stop partying, stop acting this way.', his deep voice mutters. He smooths down my hair and lays me down in the corner.

'Lo!', a friendly voice echoes.

Suddenly Spencer's face is in front of mine. He looks worried but has a puzzled look on his face.

'I'm going to take you home', he says and lifts me up like a doll.

'I can't stand up you know', I yawn and get up myself, following Spencer to the car.

I hop in and he drives.

'You nearly killed yourself today', he furrows his brows and puts his hands through my pockets.

'Where the hell did you get this all from', he grumbles.

'Are you drunk', I ask him and put my knees towards my body. I throw the packets into my pocket of the jacket and Spencer lights up a cigarette.

'No I'm not. I never get drunk Lo. That's just stupid', he says and opens the window. The cold breeze lifts up my hair and I shiver. I normally like the cold but not today.

He pulls up in front of his house.

'I thought you were taking me home?'. I ask.

'This is home', he whispers and leans over to give me a hug.

'Spencer?'.

'Yeah'.

'You're really sweet you know, thank you', I calmly say and put my hand on his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 267 45
"He was the definition of what you call bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good.He didn't care because no one taught him...
87.5K 4.4K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
35.4K 2.2K 96
[Completed] Nysa is a Senior, her last year of high school. Fourth year of being unknown and unnoticed. Fourth year of straight As. Fourth year of de...
30.2K 669 48
Genevieve loves her friends, her family, wants nothing more than to live a "perfect life". She's painfully shy, has never had a boyfriend, and works...