8 | Shy girl slut

'Hey! Is Sophia home', I try to look as innocent as possible to her mum who looks like a strict librarian.

'Oh yeah dear who are you again?'.

'Lauren', I lie and her mother gives me a small smile and points upstairs. She looks exactly like Sophia but she has blue eyes instead.

I walk upstairs and open the door and see Sophia in a bra and panties looking at the mirror.

'Oh my gosh Lo! What are you doing here!', she squeals and covers herself with her doona covers.

'Seriously though Sophia. You have amazing boobs! You have to show them', I laugh and lay out my small tote bag.

She blushes and thanks me.

'Who have you my address!'

'Your bestie Elissa told me because I bribed her with one cigarette', I laugh.

'I'm here to make you look like a Sexy slut so Allistar will finally notice you', I clap my hands.

'Aww thank you so much, you know Lo. You're very different when your without boys', she randomly says.

I give her a death stare and she looks anxious.

'Nah actually don't worry your cool anyways. Umm. I'm gonna wear this', she changes the subject and pulls out an ugly yellow dress.

'Oh hell no Sophia. Do you want to be Stylish Sophia, Sexy sophia, Slutty Sophia or wear this gross yellow dress and look like a librarian who's still a virgin!', I say.

Her cheeks flush pink.

'Slutty Sophia', she replies.

I go through her drawers and look for something cute that she can wear.

'My gawd Soph where's your scissors', I say and she grabs me them.

I cut off a huge chunk off of her ugly long black skirt to make it hotter.

'Wow you have such nice lacy bras for such a shy and smart nerdy girl like you' I say out loud and pull out one. It's a pretty white one with pretty lace brocades on it.

'Wear this white bra and wear this black skirt and pull it up above your belly', I squeak excited.

'This is gonna look AMAZING', I cheer as I put on a simple v neck short light mustard/brown colored dress on top of my black lacy bra. I tie my hair up and put gold hoops on. And not to mention putting the Adidas jacket on.

After 20 minutes Sophia is looking really good. I straightened her ugly frizzy hair and put on mascara and highlighter and now she looks like a sexy exotic girl.

'Time to get on Allistars d-', i stop as I see her eyes welling up.

'I look so hot thank you so much Lo, you are seriously the best', she screams and hugs me.

She hands me the packets and I slip them in my pocket.

~~~~

'Wow shit Sophia!', Michelle says and lets us in.

Immidietly the party looks so good as there is amazing music and everyone's dancing so wild and crazy.

'There he is!', I scream to Sophia and she looks so happy as she sees the boy she loves. 'He dosent look drunk so it's your chance', I smile.

'Don't drink alcohol Sophia, your not going to remember the good parts', I wink and walk towards Allistar.

'Hey Lo and hey umm, who's your friend Lo? Does she go to this school', he asks and I see Sophia's face light up.