When I met U (ziam)

By zeeyumRule

A ZIAM AU: where Zayn, captain of his school's football team is failing and has no option than taking tutions... More

My Rival's Brother
Cute tutor!
Smile, blush and many more
Newton Lawz
A Lie fired back
Broken Trust
BrotherHood
Savoir?
Lemme Make It Up To You
Lost Home
Just One Chance
Best Friends
Tiny Sparkz
Signs
Bitter Taste
Home
Date
Family or Friend
Even
No Shit
Thank you
Who's that?
Need Of Claim
Knowing Too Much
Epilogue
Next Story?

Hard To Hide

2.7K 133 114
By zeeyumRule

A week later..

Normal P.O.V:-

Their mouths move over each other and Liam lets out a hitched breath, as Zayn kisses him slowly. It’s only a matter of time before Zayn gives in and starts to kiss him harshly, like he’s trying to bruise his mouth.

Zayn licks over the seam of Liam’s closed mouth and Liam can’t help but smile. Liam keeps his mouth closed and Zayn lets out a noise of frustration when Liam won’t give in and open his god damn mouth. Zayn just sighs and pinches Liam’s nipple which Liam gasps at but also makes his jeans a little tighter.

Zayn licks into his mouth, massaging his tongue with Liam’s. Liam wraps his hands around Zayn’s neck and pulls him closer so his body is flush against Liam’s. Zayn’s hands travel to Liam’s waist and grips hard to anchor himself.

Liam’s tongue moves around into Zayn’s and he rubs it against Zayn’s teeth.. Zayn moans in happiness when he feels a tint of blood on Liam's lips when he bite them hard and starts to suck on Liam’s lips, drawing more blood from the small cut. Liam can’t help but shiver because it feels weird. But good. Definitely good.

Zayn’s hands wrap around to Liam’s backside. Moving from his shoulder blades to his ass. He grabs a handful before he squeezes roughly and Liam lets out a chocked moan. Liam’s hands slide down Zayn’s chest as he kisses harsher, licking into Zayn’s mouth.

Liam can feel his cock fattening up, arousal dripping through his cock and Zayn gasps a moan when he smells how turned on Liam is. Liam rocks up into Zayn’s stomach, moaning when he can feel Zayn’s prick hard on his thigh.

Zayn moves his lips from Liam’s mouth and attaches them to Liam’s neck, sucking softly. He licks around and bites down gently, not breaking skin. Liam shudders out a breath, gasping when Zayn bites down more.

Zayn slowly pulls away and swallows, “Can I…?” he asks so softly that it will so heartless to deny it.

Liam bites his lip and gives a jerk of the head in confirmation.

He chomps down onto his lip and is pushed back onto the bed by Zayn. Zayn lurches forward to start kissing his neck as he starts pulling Liam’s shirt off. Zayn was multitasking and Liam was too blinded by the pleasure to focus on something for too long.

Zayn tosses Liam’s shirt over his shoulder. He starts to work on his own shirt, tearing through it and letting it fall to the floor in shreds.

“Wanna suck your cock.” Zayn grins lazily at Liam before he shoves Liam’s pants around his ankles and gets onto his knees. Liam’s breathe hitches and he closes his eyes when Zayn grabs the base of his dick.

Zayn starts to stroke from the base to the head as he sucks a mark onto Liam’s thigh. His teeth start to graze the sensitive skin and his hand wraps tighter around his prick.

Zayn starts to pump faster. He pulls away from Liam’s thigh to give Liam a bloody grin that Liam grimaces at but then moans because Zayn uses his thumb to circle around the head of his cock, collecting the precome. Liam feels so blissed out.

Zayn kisses his way across Liam’s thigh to the base of Liam’s dick. He gives a quick smirk before he bites near the base. Liam gives a strangled moan, threading his fingers tightly into Zayn’s hair before he fucks into Zayn’s closed fist.

Zayn sucks slightly, before he unclamps his teeth from the meaty part of Liam’s thigh and catches Liam’s dick in his mouth. He sucks at the head and bobs his head down. The fingers in Zayn’s hair tighten more, gripping roughly.

“Oh god,” Liam moans. He ruts forward, fucking down Zayn’s throat and Zayn moans around him.. Liam continues to thrust into Zayn’s mouth, but he’s going to have to stop soon because he’s going to come. He can feel it building up inside of him. He doesn’t want to stop but he has a feeling tonight’s going to be a fan-fucking-tastic night.

Liam pulls Zayn’s mouth off of him with a satisfying ‘pop’. “Kiss me,” Liam gasps, tugging Zayn to his feet.

Zayn’s mouth roughly collides with Liam’s lips. They lick and bite at each other, trying to tear Zayn’s pants off all the way. They rip off Liam’s pants and they’re flung to the floor with everything else.

Liam scoots to the back of the headboard, shoving the annoying throw pillows onto the floor. Zayn crawls after him on his hands and knees.

Liam moans because Zayn looks like sex. His hair is fluffy and tussled, his tattoos litter his body. His dick stands tall and proud, just for Liam. Liam shivers because he can’t wait.

Zayn kisses up Liam’s body, pushing his fingers into Liam’s mouth. Liam licks over them, coating them in enough spit. Zayn takes his fingers out of Liam’s mouth and brings them down Liam’s body to circle his hole. He licks at Liam’s neck, opening his mouth wide. He bites down just as he pushes two fingers in.

Liam grips onto Zayn’s back, arching and gasping into Zayn.

“More,” Liam moans out from a powerful suck from Zayn and a sharp jab into him from Zayn’s fingers. Zayn hums in understanding. He pulls his mouth from Liam’s neck, licks over the wound and fits a third finger into Liam. Tight heat clutches at his fingers and he can feel Liam clench around them.

He pumps his fingers a few times, lightly grazing over Liam’s prostate. Liam gasps, digging his nails into Zayn and bowing his back in an arch.

“Ready for my cock, Li?” Zayn growls, tugging at Liam’s ear. Liam groans out a yes. Zayn removes his fingers, wiping them on the duvet. He leans up, gripping the base of his dick and rubbing it against Liam’s hole. He spits into his hand, pumps his dick a couple of times while Liam shifts restlessly on the bed; Zayn giving a shit-eating grin to Liam.

“Come on, Zayn.” Liam glares at Zayn; he wants him to move faster. He wants to come, has wanted too since Zayn tore off his shirt.

Zayn gives a cheeky grin, before he bites down on his lip and starts pushing in. Liam’s breath hitches, trying to grab at Zayn’s ass to pull him in all the way.

Zayn’s halfway in before he pulls out until the head is still in, but snaps his hips forward so hard Liam jumps up on the bed some. Liam lies on his back and fucking takes it. He doesn’t think he can move because Zayn feels so good. He’s thrusting into him so erotically; he thinks he stopped moving as soon as Zayn had gripped one of his legs and tugged it over his shoulder. Liam can only make hitching little noises and noises like he’s being punched.

Zayn shifts to get into a better position with a tighter grip around Liam’s legs and Liam gasps out a “dear god, right there. There Zayn. Zayn. Zayn. Oh god, Zayn.” Liam reaches his hand down to loosely tug at his own cock, nothing to push him over the edge but to get him closer.

Liam clenches his eyes closed because Zayn is just pounding away into his prostate and Liam’s not sure if he can take it anymore. He just needs a little push and he’ll be able to come.
“Zayn,” Liam whimpers. And Zayn, he understands. He lets go of Liam’s legs and pulls Liam’s body closer to him.

“Gonna come, Lee-yum?” He pants into Liam’s neck. Liam lets out a strangled moan to a particular harsh jab into his prostate and nods his head yes.

He can feel Zayn smirking into his neck and Liam pulls his hands to the back of Zayn’s neck and tugs his head down.

Liam grips his cock tighter and pumps furiously. Crying out when he comes all over his fist and on his and Zayn’s chests. His body shakes with his orgasm, spazzing. Liam can feel his life flash before his eyes and he grips onto Zayn’s shoulders with his come covered hand because he can’t feel anything. He feels like he’s going to black out when small white dots cover his vision.

Liam clenches like a vice around Zayn’s dick, the friction on his cock, and just being with Liam pushes Zayn into the bliss that he needed. He comes inside of Liam, pumping his hips forward, sliding Liam up.

Zayn slows down, giving tiny thrusts, Liam still gripping roughly onto him. He pulls away from Liam and looks at his post-orgasmic face. His eyes are shut closed and his mouth hangs open.

Liam can feel Zayn chuckle from behind his closed eyes and he blinks one eye open. Liam’s throat is dry and he feels like if he speaks, he’s not going to be able to make any noise at all.

Zayn pulls out and Liam flinches. He can start to feel the come trickling out of his hole and down his thigh.

“You ok, love?” Zayn asks, gently caressing Liam's cheek.

"FOR FUCK SAKE!! WAKE UP, YOU CUNT!!!!!" Louis snatches his pillow down head making him jolt out of his dream.

"WTF, Lou! Leave meeee aloneee" Zayn begs and his hand blindly starts searching for his pillow.

"Why were you moaning in your dream??? Dont tell me you had a wet dream, you wanker!! Who was it with?" Louis excitedly asks as he jumps on the bed, making Zayn regret every second of the time he thought it was a good idea to give Louis spare keys of his house.

"Fuck off, Lou!" Zayn growls in annoyance and childishly slams his hands on the duvet in annoyance.

"Jeez! No time for that we are already late!!! Get up Zee!!! Its already 6:30am, We have an early practice today- Paul will be so mad if we are late again"

"I dont care" Zayn snaps immediately.

Louis rolls his eyes and gets down Zayn's bed "Anyway Harry was saying that Liam is going to be the medical assistant for a while so-" Louis breathe hitches when Zayn roughly gets up, giving him his complete attention "he will be there too" he adds and surprisingly watches Zayn rush into the bathroom.

'Whats wrong with him?'

Louis chuckles to himself at his bestfriend's odd behaviour.

Later when they reach the ground, the match was already started and Paul gave them a darted look which Zayn barely paid attention to because his eyes were stuck at a brunette beauty sitting at the bench behind his coach and a permanent smile plastered on his face.

"On the field now" Paul orders to which Louis instantly nods and slaps Zayn's arm when he was not moving an inch from his place and had stuck his eyes at Liam who still haven't acknowledged his presence.

When Zayn joined, Liam eyes instantly fell on him and pretty much the whole thing collapsed down to Zayn when his eyes met Liam's.

He was so distracted. Everyone were calling his name loud, telling him to concentrate but Zayn? He could just nod and mutter a sorry and the minute he sees Liam- all gone!

"ZAYN WATCH OUT!" Someone screams loudly but too late, the ball went straight for his arm, making him growl in pain.

"Fuck!" He curses loudly.

Paul plays the whistles loudly and calls Zayn's name "Zayn! Go to Liam and get a your arm sprayed!"

Liam!!

Zayn's face immediately lights up, forgetting the pain in an instant like it never existed.

He walked to Liam as soon as he could to already find him ready with the Pain reliever Spray and a mischievous grin.

Liam doesn't say anything but gently grabs Zayn's arm and sprays the ointment on his bruise.

Zayn adores the way Liam was being this gentle and ofcourse the way he was biting his lip. "You ok, love?" Zayn mutters, in the exact same accent as in his dream; as if what happened between them was real and he really want to know whether he hurted Liam.

Liam chuckles and looks at him in his eyes, making him forget the rest of the world "Im not the one who is carelessly playing.. you okay?"

Zayn smiles but asks it again anyway "so are you okay?"

"Yea I am- Are you okay?"

Zayn smiles bright and nods "I am and I'm glad you're okay..."

Liam confusedly looks at him but trials it off.

"Anyway how come you're the new medical assist, Li?" Zayn asks and throws a towel around his neck.

"Well! Paul requested for me since your previous assistance is on leave for some unknown reason and I'm here!" Liam admits and his eyes were gone on Harry who talking to Niall.

"Back on field,Zee" Paul calls and Liam laughs at the way Zayn childishly growls a no.

But again Zayn was gone for just few minutes and then returned back to Liam with a new bruise.

"Where are your eyes, Mr.Malik?" Liam asks, carefully twisting his wrist.

"On you, babe" Zayn hisses and widens his eyes when Liam snaps his head at him in shock.

"I-I dont feel like playing today, Leeyum - t-that's all- I'm sleepy- and tired- and didn't slept well last night and I'm dis-trac-ted-" his eyes fell at Liam's lips the moment he brings his tongue out to wet his lips while listening to Zayn's rant. "And.........." he trails off, too lost  to continue anymore.

"And???"

"And... I- wanted to-"

"Wanted to?" Liam raises his eyes in curiosity.

"Ki-" he stops himself and blushes a little "You dont wanna know" Zayn mutters softly with a shy smile and starts walking backward into the field, enjoying the confused face on Liam.

Later he was back again and again getting himself purposely hit each point to spend more time with Liam... and honestly the day just started and yet he cant dare to take his eyes off from him.
--------------------

Please ignore the mistakes... I'll edit it later.. for sure (*Something i never do but I'll try*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 14.2K 31
Liam gets a new neighbor, Zayn, who likes to wear pretty clothes and feel pretty in general and Liam doesn't know how to feel about it. Fem!Zayn
156K 6K 36
Zayn is a man who is always alone. He doesn't want anyone around him, nor talks to him. He doesn't want attention from his schoolmates. But Liam bein...
67.9K 4.3K 45
Being bullied by the most popular student Zayn from Middle School till High School mad life miserable for Harry
101K 3.7K 46
[COMPLETE] DaddyMalik?? : hey baby girl, mind sending daddy a little something something to help him with his problem? ;) BabyGirl? : yeah, sorry I'm...