Her Innocent Heart (Masoom...

By BlissfullyElegant

⚠️ Kidnapped Romance: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb0EOwy75EU8UQVbvkI-H8A Running through the woods, she... More

||prologue||
|Foreword|
Chapter 1- Noor
Chapter 2 - Faraan
CHAPTER 3 - Bhai & Parlour Hunt
Chapter 4 - Beast met Beauty
Chapter 5 - Betrayal
Chapter 6 - Kidnapped
Chapter 7 - Fate
CHAPTER 8 - Miseries
Chapter 9 - Shhh..Chup
Chapter 10 - Ruthless
Chapter 11 - Ra*e?
Chapter 12 - Rock star Beast
Chapter 13 ~ Escape
Chapter 14 - Wild Chase
Chapter 15 - Unavoidable innocent
Chapter 16 - Virtue
Chapter 17 - Poisonous Apple
Chapter 18 - Deal
Chapter 19 - Who Faraan?
Chapter 20 - Faraan Ki Dulhan
Chapter 21 - In his Arms
Chapter 22 - Hug & Depart
Chapter 23 - Noor-e-Faraan
Chapter 24 - May I?
Chapter 25- I Won't Leave You Tonight
Chapter 26 - They Danced
Chapter 27 - Beast's Brutality
Chapter 28 - Pain
Chapter 29 - Lover Boy
Chapter 30 - Slap
Chapter 31 - Shelter Home
Chapter 32 - First Kiss?
Chapter 33 - Hospitable Beast
Chapter 34 - Shopping
Chapter 35 - A Forcible Selfie
Chapter 36 - Turning the Lips Pink
Chapter 37 - Her Smile
Chapter 38 - Mirror, Mirror.. On The Wall
Chapter 39 - Insomniac Beast
Chapter 40 - Cupid Bow
Chapter 41 - Royal Blue Bangles & Farmhouse
Chapter 42: My Beast My Hero
Chapter 43 - Singaporean Rice Vs Biryani
Chapter 44- Rukhsati
Chapter 45 - Wedding Night
Chapter 46 - Bride of the Beast
Chapter 47 - Vampire? Valima
Chapter 48 - Milk Moustache
Chapter 49 - Bubble Bath
Chapter 49(II) - SeducciΓ³n
β€’Β°β™₯Golden Jubilee Chapterβ™₯Β°β€’
Chapter 51 - Glow & Guns
Chapter 53 - Beauty Kissed?
Chapter 54 - Baby's Day Out
Chapter 55 - Periods & Playful Moods
Chapter 56 - FireFlies & Hut Kiss
Chapter 57 - Petrichor & Burning Tobacco
Chapter 58 - His Ego, Her Innocence ~Who's Gonna Win
Lastβ™₯Chapter - NooRaan

Chapter 52 - Frothfully Yours!!

55.5K 2K 1.3K
By BlissfullyElegant

11: 30.am

At village
***************

Trnnnn....Trnnnn..

His phone rang.

"Hmm! Afaq, yeah fine. No signals! Battery is about to die. Do you have power bank?"

"Yes sir! I'll be there at any moment."

Faraan suspended the call after Afaq's reply.

He was just out to answer a call from Suhana, as She was asking about their absence — about their well being!

He briefly told her the scenario and ended the call after an excuse of running out of phone battery.

As he halted the call....phone rang again, he saw that it was from Afaq.

He was standing with his both arms rested on his car roof...he was witnessing...what a beautiful yet moist morning was there, the earthly scent was dissolved in the breeze. He saw over head, the old Banyan tree with long beards, still holding raindrops. He saw grassy surrounding, fitfully appealing to anyone's eye....then at his back. It was his first experience to attend a wedding in daytime. The wedding house was looking like a hot cake. Singing yet music was icing on the cake. He then turned and rested his back against car, now reminding Noor's acts, early in the morning, how she baffled after she came into know that she bled there.

After a deep calming hug, absorbing her cries yet shivers in his chest..she got ready to bath...and literally trembling, while she was out. Faraan took her to that wedding bed (charpoy) and wrapped her in blanket. Her red shawl was around her head. She was so quite...bowed head at her knees...wasn't meeting eyes to his searing gaze...gestures were stating her anger towards him.

"Udaas bulbul"

She glared at him in reply, when he sat in front of her after tagging her sad Nightingale.

He was simply amusing and enjoying her wet...and sulky wife.

"Little fairy"

He smiled and labelled the imagination. Phone then blinked n beeped, notified him the power bankruptcy. He powered off the phone, anytime Afaq would be there.

Due to the lack of connectivity caused by no signal, Faraan's absence was taken into account negatively. Consequently, Afaq resorted to tracking his boss through his phone.

Then reminding Noor's presence and blushing on the threshold, he couldn't notice, an eerie noise hit the scene.

Soon his smile gone minimal to shrunk, when he saw some people came out of the house. Music stopped in the middle as some kind of panic gone filled in the atmosphere.

He saw a group of boys, consist of some juveniles inside the vast courtyard of the house, started air shooting. Most probably for doubling their joys, but on the same time, it was reflecting terror in every other eye. He saw Sardar Hameed ullah was talking one of them, may be trying to forbid this act.

Faraan didn't like that utterly. It was like to harass everyone, happy there. He saw some people along with kids palming their ears. Even their shooting styles were so amateur yet harmful.

Faraan opened the car door and picked out his loaded gun from cansole, beneath the papers. After slamming the door, he was going to join them...purposefully.

As he barged in the house with gun in his hand, shooters gone startled. The firing went on hold when they saw Faraan with his over shadowing presence, on top with a gun in his hand, he was looking like an action hero.

Buzzing....

"Listen everyone! Here." He called aloud to mute the all buzzing. He was intentionally watching the faces of amateur shooters.

"Dudes! You should learn before shooting even in the air."

He showed them, his loaded gun clasped hand.

Now all crowd, musical band was mute there... Stirring spatulas in cauldron gone still. He was showing, his hand—his grip on gun by moving his wrist all around.

"You should hold it like this!"
He pointed the gun totally upward to the sky with his vertically upward arm on 90° angle.

"Don't shoot if you are weak enough to bear the jerk, while pulling the trigger."

He crept his finger on trigger.

"Got it?"

Whole crowd was pin drop silently listening to him.

"Then shoot like this!"

He shot three fires in the air to show them the gun's ideal position while shooting in the air.

"Be careful with the gun or any armament. Its not a child's play. This thing can ruin, if used carelessly.

He ended his coaching and with last note, shoved the gun in his belted waistband.

Buzzing started again, followed by a big round of applause.

Faraan slightly smiled, it seems people were happy to be taught.

Sardar Hameed ullah gave them lecture afterwards not to use arms in weddings.

Faraan headed out as he heard familiar roaring of a jeep engine, in the background. He turned and saw Afaq, after hopping out of the Jeep, was striding ahead, along with two guards.

"Sir! Every thing alright? I heard gunshots."

Afaq inquired worriedly after greeting.

"Yeah, OK."

He replied briefly, while signalling the guards to point down the weapons as they were behaving like, there was a commando action about to start in no time.

Afaq informed about Faraan's PA's repeatedly phone calls to him.
He was saying that its unnaturalness of boss, that he powered off his phone for many hours.

"Mr. Javed must be thinking I'm kidnapped by Dolan group. As I am responsible to banish their name from many markets in Europe."

He said smirkly.

"Sir, I have most reliable men in Dolan's ...even in their crises management Deptt. You'll be informed all authorized yet unauthorized act of Dolans."

Afaq was walking along.

"Hmm....what about Salaar....Ahmad?"

He inquired about Salaar, his Salaa and Noor's brother.

"Sir, Salaar Ahmed had resigned from Dolan's. He is in try to get a job in some middle eastern country."

Afaq replied with a news.

"Are you sure?"

Faraan spoke this time with disagreement in his eyes

"200 percent sure, Sir!"

"Hmmm.....let's see!
Power bank?"

Faraan hummed and laid his eyes onto the overjoyed young party that was dancing with colourful stoles around their neck.

"Sir you here? Whose wedding is this?"

Afaq spoke while listening to the start of another melody.

"Not mine!"

Faraan took power bank and replied.

"Yes Sir! I know, you recently got married."

Afaq replied with a sheepish grin.

Faraan this time signalled Sajawal, who was coming already in their direction.

*----------------*

Allah!!!

Please....

She was completely messed up there. Palms on her ears she was blocking the ear piercing sound...

"Faraan...help....where are you?"

Noor was crying silently there. She never listened that gunshots so closely, in her life...she was like in a broken state, women, started chit chat there as its in normal, routine. Few were smiling over her weak heartened behavior. Bride stirred in her place, she was also curious to see the chief guest of her wedding, who proved to be so naive.

Amma came inside and saw her state. Ameena was startled there, she put a hand on her round belly and got up quite difficultly.

"Kid nothing happened." Amma held Noor's drenched face and tried to calm her, "Move away ladies! Move! Let some air (oxygen) come in our way to breath." Same time she  flanked away the ladies.

"Bibi! Calm down, everything is fine."

Ameena caressed, Noor's creamy arm. She was also panting there, due to her own state.

Noor lifted her tearful gaze at both of them, one by one.

"Amma! Ameena! what's happening here?"

She asked by mustering up few drop of courage. Her innocent heart was drowning deep.

Phonophobia dug it's canines in her throat and gulping out her breath.

The shooting sound then went on hold. She was breathing heavily. Fists were clenched, in her own palms, making her nails to engraved in there.

Amma held her shoulders and escorted her to other attached room. Ameena followed them.
That room was human less, only few electronic appliances and crockery items were packed in bubble wrap. Must be bride's dowry.

As they entered, Amma made Noor to sit on a charpoy with artwork on its platform legs.

But...again...

Tthaa...

Tthaa...

Tthaa...

Three shots were fired. Made Noor pale again.

Amma left Noor there and moved out quickly. It seemed she wasn't taking into account previous firing, but those three shots made her bewildered.

Ameena moved ahead to hold Noor, who was again palming her ears. Tears were now freely flowing on her cheeks.

"Bibi, here is a custom; groom's friend do air shooting on their Friend's *Baraat. Please don't get scared."

*[Baraat is a groom's wedding procession, it is customary for the bridegroom to travel to the wedding venue or to the bride's house (on a mare occasionally), or on a decorated vehicle accompanied by his family members and relatives]

Noor was listening to her with pounding beats. Her heart was praying for the safety of him — safety of everyone out there.

Amma was back after few minutes. Noor listened, music was again being played. Like a nomadic melody, just to fill the gap while some arrangements were due.

"Saab!....come inside." Noor heard Amma saying. She knew, who was her Saab. She slowly put her hand on her heart, that was crazy inside the ribcage.

A tall man in his rough state was standing at threshold. With Bamboo curtain in his hand, he was quite bend as the doorframe was shorter then his height. His eyes travelled in room, but soon got fixed.  He saw Noor was sitting on the low slung, ropebed in fearful stance. Her veil was in her lap.

"Amma, please take her outside. We are just leaving." He spoke to Amma without averting his gaze from her.

Noor listened her husband's voice.....like a wilted rose, which revived back to its bloom, life gathered in her eyes, heart gone swelled..she rubbed her eyes to view her Man blur to clear. How messed up she was there, thoroughly ignorant to her form and surrounding, and then like a robot she stood up, now her veil was at her feet. Faraan saw the veil's travel to her multicolor snazzy khussa  (handcrafted traditional footwear ) worn feet. He travelled upward, his Barbie was unveiled. Beautiful cultural embroidered dress was hugging her body at right places. Locks of honey in color were spread all around of her. Her bangles clinked, danced.....jingled, when she slowly wiped off tears and swept away her sticky locks from her cheeks and neck. She saw her beast looking at her with....a lot of tenderness ......care......a bit of worry...and above all....Love.

The love....his eyes supplying to her... As he saw, she was statue there after catching him in gaze. He slightly shook his head as signalling her to come near to himself.

"Faraa...n .."

She unfroze, mumbled inaudibly and literally ran towards him. Faraan controlled his reflex action, when a soft bloomed flower like figure hit his torso, and 2 floral branches like arms got devotionally wound around him. He could only ruffle his hair, on contrary to his desire, as Amma and her daughter in law were there, watching Noor with a smile. He did what...just simply placed his hands on her shoulders.

"Noor, are you OK?"

He slightly leaned on her head to ask. Suppressing an urge to sooth his wife in a tight embrace.

Amma n Ameena were enjoying the scene.

Faraan looked down at his innocent wife, who was sniffing in his chest, must be waiting for herself to be pulled in his arms.

"Noor!" His heated yet domineering voice boomed in her ear.

She lifted her head, looked in his eyes for a second..,Faraan intentionally ignored her swollen lids, simmered face...pink tip of her cute nose....fruity lips....... Beauty laden trembling figure, which he explored in night.....Ahhh... Situation was totally non permissible to show love, in his own style, to his wife.

"Kitna roti ho tum!"
(You cry so much)
He spoke with soft smile.

"Why are these tears for?"
He asked wiping her cheeks.

"That fi... Firing!" She pointed her backwards.

"That was just a marriage tradition!" he told her.

"I was so much scared."

Faraan took long sigh like helpless.

Noor again rested her cheek on his chest.

"Where is the backdoor of house?" He asked from Amma then.

"Saab, there." She informed with an arm signal to the left of herself.

"Noor e Haya!"

He was managing some distance, wanting an answer.....and succeeded.

She lifted again her head, saw him looking down at herself, she got her charge, enough power now to speak. "Faraan!"

"Yes, Lady!" It was a courteous demo from him.

Noor sensed his unnatural style and realised that, he behaved publicly decent...but in lonesome he was all different, which Noor experienced numerous times.

"Ap ka dupatta"?
( where is your veil)

She didn't reply only fluttered lashes. It was like she was meeting him after years.
Amma listened, her gentleman Saab. She moved ahead, picked up Noor's veil from the floor. Beautiful chunri dupatta, she raised towards Noor, but she was childishly immobile, just clung onto his actor beast. He saw for few seconds then took veil from Amma and spread over her...

"Noor.."

He spoke and hold her arms softly to make some easiness in atmosphere....as his wife's untimely infatuation was indigestible.

"Yes"

His jacket tightly clutched in her fists from his back, she muttered in his chest.

"Want to go home"?

He asked there....so tenderly...

"H..o..m...e? Yes!"

she replied in a small voice, again nodded against his chest. All she felt a sudden fatigue. Her legs were now turning into some sort of jelly...

"Noor...what's happening?"

He saw, now her pale yet beaded face ... Her eyes were half closed...with semi open lids, she lifted her head upward and pleaded.

"Please....h-hold....me."

Faraan bent and scooped up her in his arms at once.
Amma and Ameena went startled...

She wound herself around his neck...in that beautiful chunri veil around her. After bidding farewell and thanking both Mother and daughter in law — Faraan was out with Noor in his arms....

Music was on...

Singer was singing the song on demand.

********

Faraan's POV:
----------------------

"Sir! Meeting at 9 : pm."

Mr. Javed informed me.

"Right. Venue?"

I left the file and backed away the chair....looked up to my PA.

"Hotel legacy."

"Change the venue, that I will tell you..later."

"Right. Sir, I have sent you the summary." Mr. Javed guessed right my next question and spoke promptly.

"Hmmm. Thanks, I will go through it before meeting."

I replied while checking my phone.

"Sir, should I postpone it? As if you say?" Mr. Javed was like, pulse interpreter to me. He got aware, to some extent my absence of mind.

"No, don't drag it far. Let it held tonight."

"OK, Sir!"

Knock...knock...

The door of my office was knocked then. I saw Suhana, pushed the door and without seeking any permission, she was cat walking towards me.

"Hi! Cousin." She greeted and sat on an opposite chair of mine, either side of the table.

"You know those multinational personnel, how creepy sometimes."

I gritted in mind and spoke to my PA. "Yes, Sur!" He nodded in agreement.

"Its quarter to Six. Fix the time sharp nine. I won"t bear any reference of Dolan's there. Thank you!"

As Mr. Javed strode out, I flip up the notebook, glanced on her. She was leisurely inspecting her nails.

"Hopefully not disturbed you. Baby?"

She asked at once, made me pause with my typing on.

"Where were you busy?" I saw her in red tunic, faded skinny jeans and combat zipper boots.

"Yes...did some excursion. First I went to golf club along with my friends. Afterwards some horse riding. Oh my Gosh! The horse was too wild. That idiot trainer, what was his name? Saying to me "Madam its never liking you!" Bastard!"

She mimicked the trainer, whom she received comments.

"Suhana!"

"Faan! I'm pretty much tired....not in mood of any lecture. Please, order some coffee!"

As I raised my voice to speak about manners she skipped my sentence in between.

"What about Viktor?"

I was amazed, when I heard she got married there, with whom she loved. But now it seemed Viktor was now a withered away case for her.

"Bullet in his head that mothfu****."

She started calling him names, that I had to interrupt her.

"Just tell me the truth." I asked.

"Truth is that. He was fu***ng my bitchy friend in my bed. I had a spare key. I thought my veins will be ruptured when saw them fully na*ed. Tell me Faan! Do I deserve that betrayal..."

She asked with glistening eyes. Pouts were, however looking so fake to me....

"He was famous as Playboy.. Wasn't he?" I leaned against chair and asked nonchalantly.

"I was mad, I liked his hot body... But soon after marriage I got revealed that he was a pornstar too."

She paused...looking helplessly in my eyes..

This girl was strange from the beginning..I heard myself saying.

"What about him now...where is he "?

"I wish I could find him dead in any sewer...I dissolved the marriage with that filthy piece of sh*t. Just threw my wedding ring at the swollen ass of that bitch...right there"

She was fluently, targeting them with filthy names...

"I'm happy to kick out those ass****s from my life....Thooo..."

In the end, she spat disgust fully at her left side.

Urghhh!!!

Her actions...I needed a break... She loathed the atmosphere.

"Faaaan....Coofffeeeee!"

Now she was stretching weirdly... I felt an irk for that insane woman...who was totally on wrong paths...

I punched a no. on intercom and asked for coffee, and stood up immediately. Just unbearable...
she was testing my nerves.

She grabbed the crystal paper weight which was etched company logo inside, from the table and spoke while playing tossing and catching with it.

"Why do you stay grim 24/7. Doesn't Nor-"

Trnnnn!...Trnnnn!

Phone rang to mute her. (Thanks God)

"Excuse me."

I glanced through screen...call from MIL, as I walked away with phone to answer. I heard her saying quite loud.

"I am organizing a bonfire party tonight.... You both are cordially invited."

"I have already had a bonfire night..."

I mumbled and came near to the bay window of my office. Hue of twilight was minimizing, now darker shade of grey was overlapping the vermilion shade of the horizon. I looked down, light poles on highway were flickered on, facilitating the rush hour traffic. Transparency of glass, with anti glare property, making everything lilac outside.

Trnnnn!...Trnnnn!

"She won't bite. Baby just pick up."

Suhana's voice followed me, I hate her habit to poke into affairs, even not of her concerns.

Sigh.....

I sighed and swiped to green. Greeted my MIL..she was inviting me on dinner. But with the nicest words I excused, and told her my schedule. She was considering me with full accord.

"Mom."

I heard Noor's voice in the background. My mood sudden travelled to the damn off position. My ego was hard rock like. She wanted to talk to me...but I hanged the phone after smallest chit chat with my MIL

Noor.. She was at her mom....in the way to home, at her request and state..I dropped her there, now its been two days...she was enjoying there...I called her in that night and asked about returning home, but she said: "Faraan! My bhai is going to Qatar for two days. Can I stay for one more day?"

Ik to is ka bhaiii.....salaa kahi
(Her bhai.....creepy brother in law)

"Ok raho phir!"
(Stay then)

I then hanged the phone... without any other talk. Conveyed my message that....I'm not easy with her stay, which she wanted to prolong. against my will.

Afterwards, she was calling me but I never replied. Of course, I was cross...I needed her...but you know my ego... Its an ant in elephant's trunk...

Yes I know...so rude of me....yes ..I'm just like that...

Well...I have a question....for you ladies... Ready?......hmm...OK...

"Why you girls get marry so merrily?? Even, if you want to stay with your mom...Bhai...sister... Abba Ji......every other day....what about poor yet so loving husband....hanh???

Dare to answer..
Thank you.....
Faraan..almaroof beast
( as known as beast )

************

Noor's POV:
--------------------

12: am.....

Throb...throb...

Throb...throb...

The heart....crazy organ...makes you even more nervous...

My beast was angry.... I called him so many times...but he dropped the call every time....

Can't I stay at my mom...? ...

I experienced so many times his cold behavior.... It was his Cold War VI....but let me tell you (secretly) one thing.... He looks more handsome, when cold phase turns on... (whispering yet blushing).

But...his Fire side...Allah Allah...

Uff....don't remind me that day...Oopss not day..but night....when..I..I...I mean.... He...in that barn....OK.. Just leave it..( wiping sweat from the forehead)...

Ohh....water is just boiled now...
Where is patti...patti...(tealeaves)

I was searching tealeaves, then I saw coffee Jar...

Why I'm searching... Patti...whether beast love coffee... Black Coffee... Yeah I know it...why shouldn't I....but tonight I will make him love the hand beaten..perfect frothy...bubbly coffee...made by his lovely wife...ahemmm...

I slowed off the flame....now I was boiling milk, beside water.

I was in kitchen, actually I was back to my house...(yes once beast told me that a husband's home is a real abode of a girl...remembered?)

So, I was back...Zareena called me to inform to get ready as a driver is coming to pick me up. I was
bit scared..but its OK....I know he loves me...hmmm.

Nearest flashback:

[ Actually he came back from meeting, entered in room, found me and startled... But very coldly replied my greeting and slammed the dressing room...after getting inside.

After a while, when he was out...he was in vest and sweatpants... In that cold weather, I just shivered to see his vest, I saw myself fully clad in majenta contrast with black woolen pashmina suit.

In fact, I was wearing a cardigan over too....actually I have low weather tolerance, but I think, my beast has a very thick skin...

"Do you want something" ?

I spoke as a preamble.

"No..thanks"

He was .....turning on the heater...

"Faraan....actually"

I started tentatively....

"So Jao."..
(Just sleep)

He cut me in the middle...

"Why"

I was feeling embarrassment, he even not listening my apology...I asked abruptly.

"Because....Raat mai ullo jagta hai"
( its an owl which wake up all night)

He replied to my "why".

"Ap mujh say naraz hain"?
( you crossed with me?)

I never asked, why he isn't sleeping, if only an owl can wide awake in night.

"Im in study"

He replied and slammed the door after dashing out....

"Hye..buhat sakht naraz hai...zaalim...jaabir....rude... Biwi baat ker rahi hai na.....mager nahi...aisay kehtay hain?..."So jao...raat mai ullo jaagta hai..."
( ohh he is so rude..blunt, wife is talking, but saying " go to sleep, because an owl van wide awake in night)

I tried to rehashed in his husky like voice...

I came near to the dressing mirror saw myself....

"Allah...itni piyari to lag rahi hoon...MashaAllah"
( God!! I'm looking so beautiful )

I spoke to my reflection..

"Self praise...Noor"

My reflection replied....

"Why....you always against me"

I glared..

"Don't waste time in self praising... go...make your hubby happy"

"How"? I asked.

"Well...woman.... Should I tell you....How"?

Ufff....

My reflection is so outspoken, sometimes just like beast...that made me blush....]

*****

So, where was I...?

Yes I wanted to make happy my beast with coffee...

My special coffee..

That was not your regular one, which you find in cafés. That coffee was the kind you want to sip on cold mornings and rainy afternoons snuggled up in your blanket. I can bet, this coffee can transform the most sophisticated black coffee drinkers into little obsessive boy who licks last drop of his hot chocolate.

So, first I dumped the sugar...and the instant coffee in a bowl. Started beating with spoon by adding just a splash of warm water, about 1 tea spoon.
I was beating the mixture in one direction only. (1 direction fans where are you?)

Ahhh...

I was beating with all my might. With this I kept adding splashes of water. Only splashes...because I never wanted to make it runny, and runny can ruin your coffee...

Beat..Beat.... Beat....

Hye ...beast!!!

I beaten until my mixture changed the colour...darkest to light brown....
The mixture was now thick, fluffy and creamy.

I searched then a coffee mug, which I found in mug rack....

I took a spoonful of the creamy mixture and put the spoon in the coffee mug, then poured boiling hot milk in a thin stream along the handle of the spoon. The creamy blob got released from the spoon and started floating.

Alhamdulillah! So pretty, it was looking. I sprinkled some coffee powder over the froth.

After, cleaning the counter, I placed coffee mug on a small try, now I was heading towards study room.

Here I come beast... Have this boon...just chill and enjoy this special cup of coffee. I was sure, beast will quit black one... and now on wards he will be fan....of this one..

Oopps! I was at study door....believe me then I felt my all confidence and bravery gone to fetch water......just left me alone there..

"Don't let it cool ....go inside"

My brain and heart..first time signed the agreement.

Hmmmmmm.....

I took a long sigh and after slightly knocking the door, I pushed the door with one hand...

"Relax..."

I mentally scolded myself, when found him staring coldly at me. He was looking busy with some files...

I saw it was a not so small, cosy room with lots of books, placed nicely in racks...a table along with 2 chairs, on one of which he was seated, working on his laptop... a leather buttoned couch, laying in the western side of the room, LED, TV was fixed on the east wall.

"Faraan...coffee"

I replied his mixed gestures...

I placed coffee mug on table... Slowly..

"Special coffee"

I informed, while he was again busy....with grim gestures..

YaAllah!!

What's my fault....it seems I had killed someone...

I thought and stumbled with table...

"Ohh...sorry..."

I answered his cold stare....with fake smile, now I was seriously in the mood of crying...

"Faraan....coffee....here"?

I spoke difficulty... I was battling with tears...

He never replied...

But.... Tick..tick...tick.....his fingers on keyboard making rhythm....

"OK....,mat piyen"
( OK... Dont drink)

I moved ahead, in try to pick the mug...but....

"Rakh do"
( leave it)

As my fingers touched the handle of mug.....his husky voice made me jam in my place.

"Faraan...can't a girl stay at her mom's"?

I emotionally said to my beast and earned a smirk in reply...

I went mad after his smirk, just snatched one of his file....

What!!

He was amazed.....

Now, smirk...beast....

"Noor! Give it back..its important"

Thanks for call me with my name....aahhh....beast...buss kerdo plzzz..mujh say sorry kerlo..I will forgive you..."

"Nahi doo gi....OK"
(Won't give you)

I pushed back my hand with file... and spoke teasingly.

As I spoke, he was inspecting my face ...I saw his face too... Eyes were red....in the redness...there was something lurking... I suddenly lowered my eyes...but when I heard chair sound to be backed away...I snapped up my eyes...I saw beast was standing...

"OK...OK..take your file...sit down"

I calmed him...he weirdly took..no...snatched the file and banged it on the table...
Phew!!!!..he sat again....

Taubha...poora jangjoo hai...
(Pardon.... Just a warrior)

I was moving towards the door, turned my face again to him..in a hope.. May be he would call me and say .... "Noor..are you .OK??
I missed you so much...I couldn't sleep...etc..etc"

May be he doesn't have my need..he is fulfilled...all his actions were to win me.....which one of your shade is this...?

I was unable to understand, beast's this side...inwardly crying.. But I love him...just dying for his attention...

I gloomily sat in couch...took remote from the side table...and turned on the TV.

Beast looked up at once....we met gaze.....he averted...I got ignited.

I pumped up the volume... Revengefully...changing channels... Purposefully...

"My name is sheila ...sheila ki Jawani...I'm too sexy for you..mai tery hath na atee"

An Indian movie song, along with bold dance....I felt shame but stubbornly I was watching that..

"Noor..change the channel..."

I saw my beast got disturbed... For viewing me mature content...

"Oh! I'm sorry.. I thought it was your favourite song..."

I changed the channel and acted like an innocent.

Khish..khish" (sound.)

I saw beast scratching his ultra grown stubble.

Beast...kahi joyen to nahi per gai?
( aren't you having lice in your stubble)

I spoke menacingly....(in my mind)

"Mai kia keroo raaa mujhy...budha mil gaya....han ji budha mil gaya...oye hoye budha mil gaya....

An old Movie song...now filling in the study room.

I saw beast looking up quizzically...

"It's my favourite song..."

I replied to the quest in his eyes...

"Bachpan say"
(From the childhood)

I informed him more...

But...beast...

Finally....

Smiled..... Beast smiled..uff...he smiled... I blushed...(what's wrong with me)

YaAllah!

He was leaving the seat....now advancing into my direction...

I got up from the couch...at once...as he came closer, I handed him remote control automatically, as if he was only wanting that from me.....

"Noor..." He took remote and tossed aside on couch..then he got towered on me...

"Yes.." I replied, while backing away, because he wasn't stopping..even I fell on couch.

"I like your courage..."

Hmmmm....

He bent, and got on top of me... caged me inside his legs...

His pillar like arms , either side of my waist....I started shaking when a giant hand crept on my waist..

"Now won't you say anything"?
He bent on my face, asked in whisper..

"Coffee ...to.....pi....lain"
(Drink.....coffee ....at least)

I reminded my beast like husband..that his innocent wife has made coffee for him..with so much love...

"You even not ...admired....the Chinese rice, which I made...for you"?

I complained shakily to my extremist husband, who was now parting my lips with his finger and thumb.

"My chick, I was in anger, at that time..sorry"

He was now caressing my cheeks, with his knuckles...then bent...

"O...I missed these"

I got hit with strong wave of blush, when found him nuzzling with my bosom.

"Won't make anything for you, from now onwards....uff shave your face"

I squirmed in abundance when his thorn like face, kissing my naval roughly...

"Faraan....mujhy ...darhi ..chubh"
( your unshaven face pricking me)

He hijacked my words, and carried me in arms...then he was heading towards the table...intoxication was swirling in his breath, he placed me then on table...

"Enjoy the coffee"

I carefully, picked the mug and raised at him....meantime I felt myself blushing , because now he was cupping on my body....

"Faraan...please ...coffee will spill"

I disappointed by his lack of interest in my special coffee..

"Don't pout...or I will puncture it"

He was now, pressing my lower lip with his thumb...then took mug from my hand..saw froth interestingly.

"Piyo"
Just drink)

He raised mug against my lips..

"Faraan." I was hesitant...

"Come on piyo".... He insisted, his eyes were searing my face...

I took sip then...

"Wow! Coffee moustache."

He leaned on my lips. squished my face...and licked all froth....which rested on my upper lip.....

Uffffff.....beasttt.....

He took sip...then offered me a sip...I took reluctantly.. As I sipped, he bent again..and pulled my mouth in him...nibbling fervently... He was exploring my mouth with his tongue...

Beast was fancying his coffee..
He stayed inside my mouth, more than a minute. as usual I was choked.....I squirmed to signal my verge...

"Coffee with toffee"

He hissed inside...and slowly yet elastically released my lips..

"Kash kali kerwi coffee hi bana deti isko"
( I should make black n bitter coffee for him)

I spoke in my mind, while breathing heavily.

"Perfecto mentó"
(Just perfect)

He was now sipping on continuously....made my heart swell.

"Are you happy now"?

I asked then in a hope....

Hmmm....

With a long hum, he put mug aside, bent on me.. Pulled my face upward....and demanded, in his deep...rich..voice.

"Kiss me Noor...."

"Kkk....kiss"

**********

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

Ladies!!

Update!!!

Read, vote.. Comment...enjoy:):)

Stay blessed.

Gul.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 1.7K 6
Marcus narrowed his eyes at her and brought a hand up, tangling his hand in her hair and tugging on it so she was looking up at him. "You're asking f...
1.6K 337 39
Have you ever seen world within a world ? "In saving the world, he lost his own. She longed to love him, but darkness claimed her first. In your scar...
80.3K 3.3K 54
She collapses down in front of me and runs her hands along my shoulders and down my arms. I close my eyes as she lifts my shirt over my head. "I can...