Amourshipping One Shots

By Amourboy15

This is one-shot amourshipping story. I will be writing amourshipping chapters in this book. More

Childhood friend
Amour - Take a chance on me
why did you leave me? When i needed you the most!
I know i can treat you better, than he can.
Libary flowers
The kiss, to remember
All I want is love: part 1
All I want is love: part 2
The magic never ends
WorldWide
One Dance
Middle of the night
I want you back
Body language
Love story
Do anything for you
You mean everything to me
Side to side
What do you mean?
Amour vs Kalos - Fight for Love
I lay down this Armor
Secret Admirer (Valentine day special)
What every girl wants hear from a boy
Call me maybe
The number 10
The Serena I.....used to know
Closer being my Boyfriend
Without you
Faded
Thinking out loud
Mistletoe

Don't Wake Me Up

2.2K 54 17
By Amourboy15

I got really bored so I did this one shot, so enjoy.

It was a quiet night in a town called pallet. The full moon was high in the dark clouded sky with a shooting star flyed past by.

There, a small house was near to an open field with bright lights through the front clear windows.

A raven haired boy was walking lazily upstairs, heading to the bedroom rubbing his groggily eyes while walking up.

Later opening the bedroom door, He got dressed into his Pyjamas, then brushes his teeth clean in the bathroom. After that went straight into bed with his eyes beginning to close, dosing off and fall into a deep sleep.

Dream

A bright light shined in the room. Before a loud annoying alarm made a sound breaking the silence. There, a boy was laying on a soft bed, his Auburn eyes start to open, only to see an alarm clock with strange signs.
He slowly lifts his body, placing one hand on the bed for support while his eyes were groggily from the sleep, the room had dark grey walls with a narrow window on the top corner.

"Ash" a soft tone was heard behind, giving the boy's attention.

Turning his head over to his right shoulder. Glancing at the door, A honey blond haired girl was entering one of the three doors inside the room. Wearing a long white clothing like a wedding dress.

What Ash didn't see was her face which was facing away having her back turned. Suddenly she enters the door and vanishes into thin air, with bright light shined through the open door.

Ash slowly got up from the soft comfy double size bed and starts to walk around it, then head towards the bright open door, he takes a quick glance over his shoulder to check the room once more before entering the bright light.

Soon he arrives in a strange place, green leaves were raising up like walls and white smoke that looked like fog spread around making it a little hard to see. Ash eyes averted straight and saw the same girl from before, walking away around the corner.
He starts to follow her, wanting to know who she was.

When cutting through the corner, he saw the girl walking slowly through a thick fog and disappeared into thin air. Ash went to do the same, following the girl by walking slowly past the thick fog however when going to the other side, the girl was nowhere to be found. Ash's head turns left, right and up looking for the mysterious girl anywhere as the fog became thicker and thicker.

Suddenly, a sound of a cute giggle was whispered through the thick air. Ash sharply turned his head to see the same girl walking away into another corner.
Ash starts to follow her.

He made another turn through the corner, but, there was no girl in sight, he looked up above the grass walls, there was smoke coming up in the air.

Quickly Averting his eyes straight to see the same girl who was motioning her fingers to come forwards. Ash walks slowly towards her as she starts to walk away from him once again.

soon, she made another turn, walking towards the deep end wall, however an unexpected happen, the girl walked through like it was some portal. Ash turned and follow as he was about to do same but...

*ring*ring*

the alarm clock rang loudly across the room which made Ash's eyes flashed open and stood straight, rubbing his half-closed eyes and stretches his arm out then looks around to see he was in a real world.

"What a strange dream" Ash muttered, escaping the words from his mouth. A frown crawled up to his face. Question popped up into his mind "who was that girl" he thought.

He shook it off and went to the bathroom getting ready for school.

time skip

it was now late night in pallet town. Ash got home pretty late because of homework. "stupid teacher" he thought.  

he opened the front door, closing it behind and drops his school bag on the side of the table, then proceeds to the kitchen to see his mum cooking dinner. Ash sat down comfortably, prepared to eat while his mother, Delia, gave him food and began gobbling down without stopping, tasting the delightful and texture of the food.

After a great appetite. he went straight upstairs, ready to go to bed, he wore different pyjamas and went to the bathroom, brushing his teeth clean, then went straight to bed, into a deep sleep.

dream

A bright light shined across the room which made Ash got up from the same soft bed while rubbing his sleepy eyes and looks around to see he was in the same room.

"Ash" a sweet whispering voice was heard.

Ash looked over to his left shoulder to see the same girl, entering the middle of the three doors as she vanishes into thin air.

"wait!" Ash called, quickly getting up from the bed, Ran straight to the middle opened door and enters.

He appears in another strange area, a light shined above in the blue sky, although was wearing black glasses covering his eyes making it easier for him to see before looking straight to see the same girl walking ahead. her honey blond hair was dancing with breeze and her white dress was blowing like flowers bloom across the field.

Ash starts to follow, looking around to see white clouds and top city buildings. it was like he was on top of the sky.

the blond honey girl started to dance playing with a white scarf while walking straight then disappeared. Ash was curious and looks around for the mysterious girl, however, he didn't know that the girl was appearing before him.

Ash averted his head too see she was in front. As she starts to giggle softly. Ash was confused by her actions. So he continues on walking towards the mysterious girl.

"who are you, " narrowing his eyebrows, looking at her who was still giggling and continuously starts to walk away, suddenly she disappeared out of sight. A wave of water raised up. high above the sky. coming straight towards Him, some spits were coming from it while the wind blows roughly. Ash steps back and starts to run but it was too late as the water came down and hit the full body.

"AHHHHHH" a raven boy screamed, standing halfway up from the bed, waking up from a nightmare you could say, with wide bloodshot eyes and looks around the room, to see he was in his own room.

Ash gave a signed of relief "it was only a dream" he murmured quietly "who was that girl" with a curious expression. he clearly didn't see the girls face. so he got out from the single bed and starts to get dressed for school.

Soon walked downstairs to see his mum cooking breakfast.

eventually, Ash arrives at school and saw Gary leaning on the school wall with Paul and Drew talking to each other. Ash walks towards them, Gary notices him coming. he gave a surprise expression but replaces with a smirk.

"well, look who it is, ashy-boy"

" what's up gare -bear" Ash greeted, giving Gary a bro hug then greets Drew and Paul.

"so ashy-boy, why are you up so early, usually you come late," Gary said

"huh, what you talking about," Ash said confusingly.

" Ash, do know what time it is" Drew asked.

"No" Ash replied, shaking his head.

"well, your fifteen minutes early for school" Drew asked Ash who went from confusion to surprise.

"what! that early" Ash shouted. He didn't know why he was this early, usually he comes late or a bit. then Gary smirks.

"so ashy-boy, why are you here early, eh, is it someone special, mhm " Gary said, humming the last part, raising one eyebrow while looking at Ash, leaning towards him.

Ash blushed in embarrassment "w-what no."

His friends started to laugh at his reaction. Ash starts to get redder and walks away from them, entering the school building.

time skip

Ash arrives at his house. opening the front door, closing it behind him and puts his school bag down, proceeding to the living room, to see his mum watching t.v. an intro appeared called Poke Pallet city. He sat down on the sofa and watches the entrainment.

eventually. Ash goes upstairs, doing his evening routine and went straight into bed, closing his eyes, into a deep sleep.

dream

Ash appears, he looked around to see he was sitting in a sports car, there was dust in the air and the area looked like a safari. Suddenly he hears a car sound and sharply turned his head following it, only to see a silver vehicle coming straight towards him, closely he saw the same girl from before driving in the car.

Ash quickly realises the situation by placing his hands on the steering-wheel and slams his foot down on the pedal, reversing the car backwards with dust coming off the back wheels as he drives,

he quickly drove back, nearly dodging the bullet from getting a car crash.
he saw the girl continuously driving on. Ash put his foot on the pedal, switches the gear and start's to drive fast towards the girl. Catching her up.

when he saw the girl's face looking back at him. Ash was lost in thought. damn, the girl's face looked like an angel that had fallen from the heaven sky. seeing her milky skin and red cheeks that appeared each side, even her short blond hair was waving covering a little of her face.

Ash was so in deep thought, not realising he was heading straight towards the cliff. the girl looked back at him with a worried face. Ash was confused, he looked straight ahead on the road to see a cliff, he tried to turn but it was tool late as he drove off and starts to fall while closing his eyes.

Reality

Ash shot straight up from the bed, his breathing was heavy, sweat was coming out from his forehead sliding down across the cheek and looks around the room, giving out a signed of relief. 

"what a strange dream," he mummers, a thought came up to his mind.
"that girl, who was she"

later, Ash got ready for school, saying good-bye to his mum and headed straight towards the school building.

when arriving he only saw Gary who was leaning on the school gate.

"Gary" Ash called. walking towards his best friend.

Gary looked up to see his friend walking up to him and a smiled formed on his face.

"how's it going Ashy-boy,, " he said with a smirk. Giving each other a fist bump until Gary questioned.

"hey Ashy -oy, have you heard were getting a new student today?,"

"no, how do you know," Ash said, for some reason a slight tingle swelled up inside

"well, my gramps told me and guess what, its a girl".

"so"

"what do you mean so"

"Gary every time you asked a girl out, you only get rejected"

Gary was about to reply back to make a comeback but the school bell interuppted him from speaking. Ash enters the school gate while Gary stood there watching him go, soon broke out his thought and caught up to his best friend.

the two arrived at a classroom to see the class sitting down in their original seat. Ash sat in the front row, same for Gary sitting next to him.

Then an old man with a lab white coat entered the classroom, walking to the front, stopping in his tracks and faced the whole class. He gave a cough giving the attention and spoke.

"good morning students"

"good morning mr oak" the whole classroom replied

"now today students, we are going to do some maths" he said, getting the book out from the draw and puts it on the wooden desk as it slams. the whole classroom groaned. then mr oak stood at the front once again.

"now, as we proceed I will like you to meet our new student, give her a nice warm welcome" mr oak said, motioning his hand towards the door.

the whole classroom looked straight at the door even Ash and Gary.

the door opened and out came a girl, walking inside the classroom with a sweet smile, everyone in the class was shocked to see her beauty except Gary who was smirking to see a hot one coming into the class.

"well what do you think Ashy-boy, should I date her" Gary replied, closing his eyes while smirking across the lip, unfortunately there was no answer, he opened his eyes to see his friend with a gob-smaked face looking straight at the girl, who was now standing infront of the whole class.

the girl smiles and spoke out "Hello, my name Serena Yvonne, nice to meet....YOU!" Shouting the last part with a wide eyes, pointing her fingers towards me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 129 7
all amourshipping one-shot If they aren't mine I will give the really owner it's credit!! Hope you all will enjoy!!
86.8K 2.8K 37
Serena is a successful matchmaker and everything's was going smoothly until one day, A mysterious stranger enters her shop. She seems to know him but...
149K 4.8K 52
This story will be written by XxRyanYvonnexX and I. We will switch every chapter, so I hope you enjoy ^_^ People would bully him and mock him for not...
712 38 7
Cover is a placeholder Amourshipping x YLIA Satoshi's musical journey is accompanied by his passion for singing. Unfortunately, after his mother Deli...