'Beautiful'

By epic_loser

The crowd filled the room. It smelling of ivory and old lady perfume. Back stage was full off younger to olde... More

"January 1st"
"Red"
"Red"pt2
"no money"
Hospital nights
After all
The date
Hiatus reasons
BITCH IM BACK
So.....

January 1st part 2

152 7 0
By epic_loser

(PLAY MUSIC. Love Sorrow-Fritz Kreisler)

BAEK POV

The convenient store smelt different from the hospital. I was getting cold sweats again from the bright lighting.
I walked away from the freezer door letting it shut making a loud sound racking though the store's walls.

I made my way to the cashier but had to stop and take a second to breathe. My pills I've been talking make me sleepy and more so restless and unable to do a basic task. I halted my self to the cashier setting my instrument down next to me making my legs wobbly from bending over.

I turned my body soon after paying to look at the tall figure in front of my feet.

Park Chanyeol... I knew everything about him. Looking at him made me want to cry. It's amazing a human can tell just by looking at someone's eye and hands what they been through. Broken... searching.... Park was nothing to himself. I would have thought he was a hypocrite for liking piano so much only then to lay it off like some trash that missed from then falling to the ground, right next to the trash can.

I could say hi but I'm such a burden for people. When I first saw his soft pinkish hands play that piano like I played my violin I knew maybe he was the person to live for. Someone you know so much ... even love and you haven't had an official conversation.

I cried at every one of his sister and his concerts. He played so well. He would practice day and night. We lived in the same building. I could hear his piano through the walls on a school night as a little kid. Tears would fall so much my hands would get clammy from holding my face why crying.

It didn't matter if he messed up to me. I remember him playing a song Avery day and night. By the end of the week, I would catch myself humming it in class. At the age of 13, he played like Saint Saëns or Ludwig Beethoven.

I was standing there teary eyed and a little sweaty from thinking about him. I walked up to him. I wanted to hug him so bad. But I asked for him to move and I left the building. I was going back to the hospital to get some sleep. And I recall a tall man following me there it scared me. But as I tried to pick up the pace I fell to my feet but someone catches me.

He was so handsome in the light. It was like a movie scene. "Park Chanyeol."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

885K 20.1K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
713K 26.2K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
213K 6.1K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 25.1K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...