Teacher (camren)

Από FifthHype

Camila is a rebellious student. Lauren is her teacher. What happens when they hook up the day before school s... Περισσότερα

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLIX
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 AGH GOODNIGHT

XLVIII

4.1K 103 48
Από FifthHype

I climb into Dinah's car, smiling at Shawn as I slam the door shut and Dinah pulls back on to the road and then drives in the direction of school. Shawn leans forwards and smirks at me while tapping his fingers against the seat.

"You do know that everyone is talking about the fact that you 'fucked the hell' out of Jennel on Friday right?"

"You did what?!" Dinah yells, slamming her foot down on the brake causing us all to jolt forwards.

"I didn't actually sleep with her, now can you continue driving to school please." I reply turning to glare at Shawn as Dinah sighs and then drives towards school again.

"Can you explain why everyone is talking about you two sleeping together though."

"It's a long story." I mumble, placing my feet on the dashboard and playing with the hem of my t-shirt as the car stops at a red light.

"Oh I think I have time for this story."

"Fine, she said we needed to sleep together to make it believable, I said no and she was going to tell the school board about Lauren and I. So I said I would." I say causing Dinah to face me while glaring at me. "But at the party we went into a room but we faked it, everyone thinks that we slept together but we didn't." I finish as we pull into the school parking lot, Dinah pulls into her parking space and then shuts off the engine before turning to face me.

"Does Lauren know?"

"No."

"Better hope she doesn't find out then, because we all know that she won't believe you even if you tell her the truth."

"Yea I know." I mumble, grabbing my bag and then getting out of the car before slamming the door shut. I lean against the car, running my fingers through my hair as Jennel walks towards me, wearing my shirt that I gave to her on Friday night.

"Hey." She says looking around and then pressing her body against mine as Alex walks past us. "Baby."

"Hi." I mutter as she places her hand in mine and then pulls me away from the car, we begin walking into school and everyone begins staring at us, smirking at whispering to one another. I let out a groan as we walk past Lauren's classroom and she glares Jennel and I send her a small smile, she shakes her head at me and then walks into her room, slamming the door behind her.

"What's wrong baby?" Jennel asks as we get to my locker, I ignore her and unlock the door, pulling it open and then grabbing the books that I need for the day.

"Can I have my shirt back?" I ask, slamming my locker shut and then looking at her as she slides my shirt off and then hands it to me. "I'm going to see my actual girlfriend." I mumble, sliding my shirt on and then walking away from Jennel, making my way towards Lauren's classroom. I don't bother knocking on the door, I just push the handle down and then push the door open before walking inside, and Lauren is sat at her desk with her head in hands.

"Hi." I say, shutting the door and then walking towards her, she doesn't answer me; she doesn't even look up at me she just lets out s soft sniffle. "Lauren are you okay?"

"Like you care, go back to Jennel."

"Lauren what are you talking about?" I ask, running my fingers though my hair and then standing in front of her desk.

"I thought you were with Shawn on Friday." She says, finally looking up at me and glaring at me while wiping tears off her face.

"Fuck." I mutter as she stands up and steps towards me.

"Yea fuck. Why Camila? Why now, why did you have to fuck her?!" She screams in my face, shoving me back causing me to smash into the desks behind me.

"Lauren listen to me!" I yell into her face. "I didn't sleep with her, I love you."

"That's fucking bullshit, everyone is talking about it, and apparently you weren't exactly quiet!" She screams as more tears roll down her face and she shoves me again I grab her wrists and she just stares at me while continuing to cry.

"Lauren I didn't sleep with her."

"Everyone is talking about it Camila, stop fucking lying!"

"I'm not fucking lying, you need to let me fucking explain Laur, just listen to what I have to say please." I plead, keeping her wrists in my hands as she falls against me and rests her head on my shoulder. I wrap my arms around her and she cries against me as she door slowly opens and Miss Kelly walks in.

"After what I've heard I don't think you should be here Camila."

I let out a sigh before pushing Lauren away from me and then resting my forehead against hers while brushing her hair out of her face and then lightly kissing her.

"I love you and I'll explain everything I promise."

"D-don't leave me." She whispers as I move away from her, Miss Kelly walks towards us and then places her arms around Lauren.

"I'm not going to leave you Lauren, I will never leave you." I reply, stepping closer to her and then backing away as the Blonde teacher glares at me. "I guess I'll be going to homeroom then." I mutter, turning around and then making my way out of the room, shutting the door after I walk out of the room and then leaning against it before letting out a sigh.

"What's wrong with you?" Jennel asks, standing in front of me and smirking at me as she grabs the edges of my shirt and pulls me closer to her a group of jocks walk past us.

"Get off me." I say, grabbing her wrist and then pulling it away from me before throwing it down to her side. "You've fucking ruined my life, this needs to end, now."

"What are you talking about?" She asks, cocking her right eyebrow while smirking at me.

"We're over Jennel, fucking hell I hate you we're finished!" I scream at her causing people to start staring at us.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Ending this fucking bullshit because I can't do this anymore it's ruining my life and Alex wants you so go and fucking get her!" I scream into her face, shoving her away from me and then storming towards my locker, taking three attempts to open it before grabbing the joints that I still keep at the back. I stuff them into my pocket and then walk down the corridor, glaring at anyone that attempts to make eye contact with me.

I walk out on to the football field and walk through the cheerleading practice, not caring that they're all staring at me as I make my way up to the bleachers, walking up the stairs until I'm at the top. I take my bag off and sling it down before sitting down and sliding a joint out of my pocket, placing it between my lips and then grabbing the spare lighter out of my bag.

I light the joint and then inhale the fumes before blowing them out and then lying down, staring up at the sky while taking another drag of the joint, fuck I forgot how good this was. I slowly shut my eyes and flick the end of the joint so the ash falls to the ground.

When I finally open my eyes Lauren is stood above me, glaring down at me while holding my lighter and the end of the joint up so I can see them. I sit up and take them off her before shoving them in my bag as she sits next to me.

"I didn't sleep with her." I whisper, running my fingers through my hair as she places her hands in her lap, lacing her fingers together.

"Okay."

"Lauren please believe me, I didn't sleep with her. I wouldn't do that to you."

"You've cheated on me before, with Rachel, remember." She replies, avoiding looking at me but instead staring into the distance.

"We weren't together then Lauren, I panicked when that happened. I love you and I am happy with you." I say, placing my hand on top of hers and then moving off the bench so I can kneel in front of her.

"Can you just tell me what actually happened please?"

"She said we had to sleep together, I said no. She said she'd tell the school board about us so I said that I would." I say, Lauren pulls her hands away from mine. "But I didn't. Yes I went to a party with her on Friday and we went into a bed room but nothing happened. We faked it Lauren, I love you too much to do that to you." I say, grabbing her hand again and then bring it up to my hand, pressing my lips against it.

"I love you too."

"You know that I'd never hurt you right?" I ask, leaning up and then lightly pressing my lips against hers.

"I know, I just heard that you slept with her and believed it."

"Well you should know that I love you and that I will never cheat on you, ever." I mumble against her lips before realising that we're still in school. I quickly pull away from her and then sit next to her again, placing my hand over hers slightly.

"Why did you pull away so quickly?"

"Unless you haven't noticed Lauren, we're still in school." I say causing her to stare at me in shock, she obviously forgot as well.

"Fuck."

"No one is out here, so I don't think anyone saw us."

"I hope they didn't." She says, linking our pinky fingers together and then shyly smiling at me.

"I love you."

I love you more."

______________

"And that's how we met." I say, smiling at the two teenagers sat in front of us while I lace my fingers with Lauren's. I grab my glass of wine and take a sip before placing the glass down and then smiling at Lauren as she turns to look at me before leaning in and then pressing her lips against mine.

"Ew."

"Shut up Dylan." I say, pulling away from Lauren and then glaring at the brown haired fifteen year old sat across the table from Lauren and I.

"So you were mom's teacher?" Dani asks, staring as us in shock before running her fingers through her bleach blonde dyed hair, which Lauren did not approve of but I did.

"Yes." Lauren replies as Chris and Normani walk back towards the table, each holding a bottle of wine and glasses.

"I didn't know mom smoked pot, let alone sold it." Dylan mumbles messing with the ties of his hoodie while avoiding eye contact with me. "This is weird, my mom was a drug dealer." I just roll my eyes because both Lauren and I know that he has been smoking pot for the past few months but we just haven't said anything.

"I didn't know she was a whore." Dani says before getting punched in the top of her arm by Normani as she passes. Lauren glares at Dani and I just sit there staring at her because I know I got around but I never thought that I'd have my daughter calling me a whore.

"And she got with Rachel and Aunt Daya I mean I was not expecting that." Dylan mumbles.

"Mom?"

"What Dylan?" I say as Lauren releases my hand.

"What happened to Austin?" He asks, I let out a sigh as Lauren grazes her thumb over the top of my hand and give me a reassuring smile.

"He left." I answer hoping that he won't want an actual explanation, but knowing him he'll want a full explanation as well as his current address so he can do and kill him, the boy got my anger.

"Where did he go?"

"I don't know, I just know that he left and I haven't seen him since I finished high school." I reply as Rachel walks down the stairs holding a tiny, babbling baby in her arms as Shawn follows her down holding the diaper bag.

"I swear that child shits so much." Shawn mutters, throwing the bag on the floor and then sitting next to Lauren as Rachel hands him the tiny child before sitting next to him.

"He's your child."

"He's yours too." Shawn replies, glaring at Rachel as the baby grabs his fingers and begins babbling again while staring up at Shawn.

"Hey little man."

"Wait." Dani says staring at me in confusion. "I thought Shawn was with Dinah."

"Oh that's an even longer story." Shawn replies as Rachel rests her head against his shoulder and smooths out the light brown curls on her son's head causing him to start giggling. I wrap my arm around Lauren as Dylan stands up.

"And where are you going?"

"Um, out with Jason." He mumbles, walking towards the front door and then grabbing his shoes before sliding them on.

"Be home by ten." Lauren says, grabbing her glass of wine and then drinking a mouthful as Dylan walks out of the house, slamming the door behind him. "He's totally like you."

"Shut up I was worse."

"Yea you were." Lauren replies, leaning towards me and then pressing her lips against mine. "And that's one of the reasons why I couldn't stay away from you."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

929K 4.6K 4
When Camila Cabello moved into an apartment, she thought she came prepared. But of all the things she expected, being thrown into Lauren Jauregui's p...
54.7K 1.4K 8
Sofi is a year older than her 18 year old introverted sister, and is the host of quite a few illustrious parties at the Cabello manor. Camila has jus...
28K 914 20
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui from Miami, Florida both applied to Kensington Academy in England. They both get in and on their first day they me...
460K 8.2K 44
When Camila decided to move back to Miami after finishing High School, she finds that their neighbour would have a daughter, Lauren around her age th...