Teacher (camren)

By FifthHype

Camila is a rebellious student. Lauren is her teacher. What happens when they hook up the day before school s... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 AGH GOODNIGHT

XLV

5K 89 17
By FifthHype

I roll over and reach for Lauren but my arm meets cold bed sheets, I sit up groaning and rubbing my eyes before looking around the room, Lauren is stood in front of her closet only wearing a bra and a pair of black pants. I push the sheets off me and then get off the bed, slowly walking towards Lauren before wrapping my arms around her waist and then pressing a kiss against her shoulder.

"Morning baby." I whisper against her skin as her hands are delicately placed over mine, her fingers lacing with mine as I rest my chin on her shoulder.

"Good morning princess." She says, turning her head and then pressing her lips to the side of my head before turning around in my arms and wrapping her arms around my waist. "I didn't want to wake you up, you looked far too cute."

"Camila Cabello never looks cute." I reply, pouting at her as she laughs at me, I pout even more causing her to roll her eyes and then press her lips against mine.

"You always look cute to me."

"Someone is in a soppy mood this morning."

"I blame you." She whispers against my lips before kissing me again, she pulls away and grabs a white shirt out of her closet; she slides in on and then begins buttoning it while I grab a black blazer out of her closet, passing it to her as she finishes buttoning her shirt. She's left two buttons undone at the top; she rolls the sleeves up to her elbows before taking the blazer off me and then sliding it on.

"You look hot." I say, grabbing hold of the collar of her shirt and then pulling her towards me, pressing my lips against hers, sucking her bottom lip into my mouth before sliding my tongue into her mouth causing her to moan against my lips. She pulls away from me and shakes her head at me while smirking at me.

"It's too early for kisses like that, go make coffee and have a smoke." She says, lightly kissing me before pushing me out of the room, I pout at her as she walks towards her straighteners, turning them on and then pointing down the hallway until I start walking.

When I walk into the kitchen Normani is leaning against the worktop, holding a cup of coffee in her hands while humming along to the song that is playing on the radio. I walk towards her and stand next to her before pouring myself a cup of coffee and then grabbing my cigarettes off the side, sliding one out of the box before grabbing my lighting and lighting it.

I place it in between my lips, taking a drag and then breathing in the smoke before blowing it out again. Normani turns to face me, taking it off me and then placing it in her mouth, taking a long drag, I stare at her in shock as she blows out the smoke before taking another long drag.

"Whoa." I say, taking it off her. "I've never seen you smoking sober."

"Let's just say you have the less dramatic Jauregui." She mumbles, turning around and leaning against the worktop while running her fingers through her hair. I take another drag of the cigarette before passing it to NormNi and then grabbing my coffee, she looks at me with a confused expression.

"Finish it; you look like you need it." I say before bringing the cup to my mouth and drinking a mouthful of coffee as Lauren walks into the room, wrapping her arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"Normani Kordei Hamilton why are you smoking?" Lauren asks, I turn to face her before laughing because teacher voice much. "Answer me."

"Ask your fucking Brother." She grumbles, walking out of the kitchen and then making her way towards her room before walking inside, slamming the door shut behind her.

"I don't even want to know." Lauren says, pressing her lips against mine before pulling away and then grabbing a packet of mints off the side, sliding one into my mouth while kinking her eyebrow at me. "You should know by now that you need a mint after you've smoked."

"Yes miss." I reply, smirking at her as I begin to chew on the mint, I lean forwards, pressing my lips against hers and then wrapping my arms around her waist.

"As much as I love kissing you I really need to go otherwise I'm going to be late." She mumbles against my lips while tracing circles on the base of my back with her thumbs. "Come and see me in your free." She says, quickly kissing me before pulling away and then sliding on a pair of black heels, she grabs her bag and then pulls the door open.

"I love you!" I yell to her causing her to laugh because we're not that far apart.

"I love you too; try not to get into trouble today."

"I'll try." I reply, smirking at her as she walks out of the apartment, shutting the door behind her, I quickly finish my coffee and then walk out of the kitchen, making my way towards mine and Lauren's room. I push the door open and then walk inside, shutting the door behind me before pulling Lauren's t-shirt over my head and throwing on the ground as I walk towards the closet, pulling it open and grabbing my black and while flannel shirt.

I slide it on, leaving it unbuttoned while I kick my shorts off, grabbing a pair of lacy underwear and then sliding them up my legs before grabbing a pair of gripped grey skinny jeans. I pull them up my legs, fastening then and then buttoning this shirt, leaving the top button unfastened. I leave the sleeves rolled down and grab a black beanie off the dresser, running my fingers through my hair and then sliding the beanie on to my head.

I walk out of the room and into the living room, picking my leather jacket up off the arm of the sofa, sliding it on as I walk towards the front door to get my boots. I lean against the door as I pull them on to my feet, tucking the laces in and then standing up straight as there's a knock on the door, I pull it open and Wes is stood there grinning at me.

"Come on Cabello, Dinah is waiting in the car outside." He says, grabbing my wrist and pulling me outside, I pull out of his grip before walking back inside to grab my cigarettes, my lighter and my bag, I stuff my things into my bag as I walk out of the apartment, grabbing my keys before slamming the door shut and then walking down the corridor with Shawn until we're out of the building.

"I'm in the front." I say as we get to the car, I pull the passenger door open, sliding in and smiling at Dinah as Shawn groans about still having to sit in the back of the car.

"Shut up whining Mendes." Dinah says, turning to glare at Shawn before starting the engine and then pulling into the road.

"Sorry."

"You will be." I say, winking at him as Jillian drives towards school, stopping at a red light, turning to glare at me because my feet are on the dashboard, I just roll my eyes at her before taking them off and sitting normally as the light turns to green and she continues driving.

When we finally get to school Dinah pulls into the parking lot and I let out a groan as I spot Jennel sitting on the wall in front of Dinah's usual parking spot. She is getting really fucking annoying now, I get out of the car, grabbing my bag and then kicking the door shut causing Dinah to glare at me, I innocently smile at her as Jennel hops off the wall and then beings walking towards us.

She wraps her arms around my waist and then presses her lips against mine, I pull away from her and glare at her before pulling out of her grip, and she grabs my hand and forcefully laces our fingers together.

"We're in school, act like my girlfriend."

"How much longer so I have to do this shit for?" I ask through gritted teeth as we walk towards the school entrance, Shawn and Dinah walking behind us as we walk up the concrete steps leading to the door.

"Not much longer."

I let out a sigh as we get to my locker; I pull it open before throwing three books inside and then slamming it shut again. Lauren is stood at the end of the corridor, holding a cup of coffee while watching the other students; she sends me a small smile which I return before getting pressed against my locker by Jennel. She smashes her lips against mine, biting my bottom lip far too hard, I hiss in pain before shoving her away from me.

"Was I too rough baby?" She asks, smirking at me as she runs her thumb over my bottom lip. "Sorry baby, let me kiss it better." She says, still smirking at me as she leans forwards and presses a light kiss to my lips before pulling away again. I glace towards Lauren who is now glaring at Jennel while tightly gripping the cup in her hands.

"Fuck off Jennel." I hiss at her before giving Lauren an apologetic look, she just runs her fingers through her hair before turning around and then walking towards her classroom. "If she's pissed off with me I'm going to fucking kill you."

"Oo feisty I like it."

"I mean it, god I fucking hate you."

___________

I walk out of English, slinging my bag over my shoulder as Shawn wraps his arm around my shoulder and smiles at Rachel as she walks towards us. She stands on the opposite side of mine, smirking at Shawn, I know what that look means and I do not want any part of it, I walk away from both of them as we get closer to Lauren's classroom.

"I'm not going with you." I say, leaning against the wall next to the door to Lauren's classroom, Rachel pouts at me and Shawn gives me puppy eyes. "Not working guys I'm not going with you."

"Oh come on, when have you ever turned down getting high?" Shawn asks, smirking at me while waving a joint in my face.

"I don't want to okay, let it go and go and get high together while I go and see my potentially pissed off girlfriend." I say, placing my hand on the door handle before pushing it down and then opening the door. I walk inside, shutting the door behind me and then walking towards Lauren's desk; she looks up at me and then looks back down at her laptop.

"Hi." She mumbles as I sit on the edge of her desk, my legs brushing against her hand causing her to look up at me while chewing on her bottom lip.

"Hey, I missed you."

"Sure looks like it when you're all over Jennel."

"Are you still going to get jealous every time she's near me?"

"Of course I am, she's kissing my girlfriend, you're mine not hers."

"You know that I don't give a shit about her, that you're the only on that I want." I say, taking her hand in mine before leaning forwards and pressing my lips against hers. "Let me prove it to you, right here, right now." I whisper to her, hopping off the desk and then pulling her off her chair before dragging her towards the supply closet at the back of her classroom.

I push the door open, pulling her in with me before shutting the door and slamming her against it, I smash my lips against hers as her hands become tangled in my hair and she starts to lightly tug on it causing me to whimper against her lips. I press kisses from her lips to her jawline before biting softly as I make my way down to her neck and begin gently sucking on it.

"You know I've always had this fantasy about fucking you in school." I whisper against her neck as my hand travels down her body, unbuttoning her pants and then sliding the zipper down. "Against your desk, but I suppose this will do." I say, pressing my lips against hers again.

My hands slide down her back as her tongue glides over my bottom lip. I slowly open my mouth, allowing her tongue to dart in before grazing against mine. I slide my hands up the back of her shirt and then softly drag my nails down her back causing her to moan into my mouth. I begin to unbutton her shirt, sliding it down her arms before throwing it behind me as I feel her smirk against my lips.

I slide my hands back up her back before unhooking the clasp on her bra, letting the thin black straps fall down her arms before she removes her mouth from mine. She pulls her bra off and throws it in the same direction I threw her t-shirt. I look her up and down, taking in everything, her slightly tanned skin, the way her hair frames her face, the way her pants perfectly hug her hips.

I drop to my knees, tugging her pants down her legs, letting them pool at her ankles before kissing from her right hip to her left hip while I look up at her; she's looking down at me, smiling. I pull her legs apart before sliding my hands up her thighs and then grazing her underwear covered slit with my thumb.

She quietly whimpers while letting her head rest against the door as drag her underwear down her legs, and then beginning to circle her clit with my thumb, coating her pussy with her juices while I chew on my bottom lip because the idea of fucking Lauren against this door is turning me on far too much.

She lets out a moan when I attach my lips to her clit, sucking it into my mouth while my tongue flicks over it. She places one of her legs over my shoulders as I swirl my tongue over her clit while continuing to softly suck on it. I slowly drag my tongue down to her entrance before dipping my into her, hearing her let out a throaty moan as my fingers work her clit and I move my tongue in and out of her dripping entrance.

Her fingers tangle in my hair, tugging on it while she grinds her hips against my face, I remove my tongue from inside her before sliding two fingers deep inside her, causing her to scream my name and grip on to my hair, I look up at her, smirking at her before winking at her.

"Be quiet baby." I whisper as I bring my mouth to her clit and begin to flick my tongue over it, her moans becoming louder as I move my fingers in and out of her; I bring my hand up to her mouth and cover it in hopes of muffling her moans. Her hips begin to buck in time with my fingers and her grip on my hair has become tighter.

I add another finger into her and she releases her grip on my hair. I glance up at her; she's gripping on to the top of the door frame, her eyes shut and her mouth open slightly. My name being whispered in between the stings of moans that are bouncing off the palm of my hand and back into her mouth. The small room filled with the muffled sounds of her moans, and my fingers moving in and out of her.

I curl my fingers and feel her heels digging into my back as she arches her back, bringing me closer to her pussy. I graze my teeth over her clit as my fingers move in and out of her, faster and harder, my tongue flicking over her clit as I look up at her again.

Her body begins to shake against the door as she closes around my fingers. I curl my fingers again and suck on her clit as I hear her attempt to scream my name before she bites down on my hand. One of her hands comes back down to my head and she pulls on my hair, causing me to moan against her. She tightens her legs around my head while she cum on my fingers, I continue to suck on her clit and slowly move my fingers in and out of her.

She still lets out small moans before removing hers leg from my shoulder and then letting out a giggle. I pull my fingers out of her and then lick them clean before standing up and leaning against her, as she begins running her fingers through her hair while smiling at me.

"Wow."

"I told you that I love you, you're mine and I'm yours. You have nothing to worry about baby." I say, pressing my lips against hers again as her arms wrap around me.

"I love you baby, can you pass me my shirt please?" She asks, in between kisses before I pull away from her and then grab her shirt off the floor, when I turn around she's pulling her underwear back up, I smirk at her as I pass it to her and she slides it on but doesn't button it. I sit down, pulling her with me and then wrapping my arms around her, I press my lips against her neck and she cuddles into me while resting her head on my shoulder.

"You're so cute."

"Shut up, I can't believe I just let you fuck me against a door, in school." She says, wrapping her shirt around her and then cuddling into me even more. "Fuck its cold." She whines against me, I gently push her away before grabbing my jacket out of the middle of the floor, placing it over her legs and then wrapping my arms around her again.

___________

"Are you fucking kidding me." I groan as the fire alarm blares through Lauren's classroom, she quickly stands up, buttoning up her shirt before grabbing her pants and then sliding them on, quickly fastening them as she slides her shoes on. She throws my jacket at me and then pulls the door open, glaring at me because I'm still sat on the floor.

"Get up."

"I don't want to." I whine, looking up at her and pouting at her before rolling my eyes because she's glaring at me.

"Camila get the fuck up. The fire alarm is going off; we have to get out of here." She says pulling me up and then picking my jacket up, shoving it in my arms as she drags me towards the front of her classroom; she grabs her jacket, sliding it on before picking her bag up. I pull my jacket on, grab my bag and then quickly press a kiss to her lips before walking out of the room.

I join the mass of people walk down the corridor and out of the building; once I'm outside I focus on finding Shawn, Rachel and Dinah. I look around the huddle of people before spotting them all leaning against the bike railings. I make my way towards them, walking up behind Dinah and screaming in her ear causing her to jump before turning around and slapping me, causing Shawn and Rachel to begin laughing hysterically; yep they're still high as fuck.

I lean against Shawn and he places his arm around my waist as I rest my head against his shoulder, staring at Lauren who is talking to Miss Kelly about something, and by the look on Lauren's face it isn't school related. Selena looks towards me, smirking before getting slapped in the arm by Lauren; I let out a small laugh as Mrs. Hart begins to yell through the mega –phone.

"This was not a drill and there will be a formal investigation into the cause of the fire, well done for leaving the premises quickly and efficiently, let's go back in a year group at a time please." She says before turning the mega-phone off and then walking back towards the teachers, letting them go in first before the first year group is allowed to go back in.

"So where did you fuck Lauren?" Rachel asks, slinging her arm around my shoulders and smirking at me as I roll my eyes at her.

"What makes you think I fucked her?"

"Camila I know what you look like after you've fucked someone, you practically glow and you can't stop fucking smirking." She says as we begin to walk back into school, I just shake my head at her as we walk into the building, pushing past the jocks and cheerleaders that are standing in our way until we're stood in front of Rachel locker. "So tell me then."

"Fine, against the door, in her supply closet." I mumble in Rachel's ear as she opens her locker, she turns to face me, staring at me in shock before smirking at me and then holding her fist out, I roll my eyes at her before bumping my fist against hers, do people even fist bump anymore?

"Can Karla Camila Cabello come to the principal's office straight away." Is yelled over the speaker system, I let out a groan before making my way towards her office, glaring at people that get in my way causing them to move, I innocently smile at them as I pass them. I walk into her office, taking a seat and smiling at her assistant before her door opens and she looks down at me.

"In here Camila." She says in a stern voice causing me to want to sink into this seat. I stand up though, walking into her office and taking a seat in front of her desk as she shuts the door to her office.

"What have I done?" I ask, knowing that there is no other reason for me to be here.

"Cmila did you start the fire?" She asks, leaning against the edge of the desk, crossing her ankles over one another while resting her hands on the edge of her desk.

"What? No."

"There is a large amount of evidence that says that you did."

"Oh yea, like what?" I ask in a pissed off tone, I mean yea I know I cause trouble and I'm known for being a badass but I'm not a fucking arsonist.

"It happened in the girl's toilets that you have been caught smoking in on more than one occasion. No one can place your where-about and the time that the fire started. You weren't with the your friends Shawn and Rachel while they were smoking god knows what and watching cheer practice, so where were you Camila?" She asks, leaning back slightly as I run my fingers through my hair. Fuck, I can't tell her where I was, oh yea I didn't start the fire because I was fucking one of your teachers against a door. Yea, because that would totally get me out of trouble...

"Miss Jauregui was tutoring me." I mumble, yea because that's fucking believable Camila.

"Likely story Miss Cabello, where were you?"

"Why do you even care?"

"Because I need to know where you were when the fire started so I can tell the investigators that it wasn't you."

"I...I didn't start the fire and I just told you where I was." I mumble, messing with the zip on the sleeve on my jacket and avoiding eye contact with her.

"Camila, this isn't looking very good is it? You're not telling me where you were and there is so much evidence that point to you as the main suspect."

"I didn't start the fucking fire!"

"Camila please watch your language, I'm afraid I'm going to have to suspend you for a week, until the investigation is over with. You'll stay in school for the rest of today but after that you won't be allowed on the premises for a week." She says, standing up and walking around her desk before sitting in her seat. "And I'll have to ring your sister."

"I don't live with her anymore."

"Who do you live with then?" She asks looking up at me as I stand up. Fuck Lauren think of something quickly.

"A friend and her sister." I say, hoping that I can get Normani to take the call.

"Okay can you give me her number?" She asks and I write down Normani's number on a post-it note before sliding it across her desk and then walking towards the door. "For what it's worth Camila, I hope you didn't start the fire."

"Whatever." I mumble, walking out of her office and slamming the door shut before making my way down the corridor. Great I have Chemistry now with Lauren; this isn't going to go well because I am in the worst fucking mood ever.

I storm down the corridor, the few students that are there move out of my way, I walk towards Lauren's classroom, barging the door open once I get there. It slams against the wall and I groan before storming into the room, slamming the door shut behind me. Lauren glares at me and I don't even bother giving her any form of facial expression.

"Camila get out." Lauren says, placing the cap back on her pen and then placing her hands on her hips while send me death eyes. "Now!"

"I don't think so." I mumble, walking down the row of desks and then sitting in my seat, getting confused looks off Dinah while still attempts to copy the notes off the board. I grab my book out of my bag and slam it on the desk before opening it on a blank page and then looking up and staring at Lauren as she begins to walk from the front of the classroom.

"Camila I said get out." She says, walking towards me, I glance up at her and shake my head at her while avoiding eye contact with her. I don't care if she's my girlfriend I'm not leaving because I know that I'll end up doing something stupid, either beating the shit out of a locker or another student.

"No."

"What was that?"

"Are you fucking deaf? I said No!" I yell at her, swiping my arm across the desk, sending mine and Dinah's books and the texts books flying across the room nearly hitting the girl sat across the row from me.

"Camila Cabello get outside right now!" Lauren screams at me, I glare at her, picking up my bag and then shoving past her as I make my way out of her room, slamming the door shut behind me, causing the handle to rattle. I lean against the wall next to the door before letting out a scream and then aiming my fist at the brick way as the door opens and Wes walks out.

He grabs my hand, stopping me from punching the wall; he slowly releases my fist and then wraps his arms around me. I cry against him and he runs his fingers through my hair as I attempt to even out my breathing.

"You need to calm down." He whispers into my hair, knowing that I'll probably end up crying myself into a panic attack or I'll end up breaking my hand by punching something.

"I-I can't."

"Yes you can, come with me." He says, placing his hand in mine and then pulling me down the corridor and out of the building before walking us towards the football pitch. We end up under the bleachers and I'm eyeing him up because I know what he's about the pull out of his pocket.

"I'm not smoking it Shawn."

"Camila we both know that this is the quickest way to calm you down so you don't end up in more of a mess than you already are." He says, sliding a joint out of the pocket on his shirt and then placing it between my lips before lighting it. I take a long drag, letting the taste hit the back of my throat before breathing it in and then blowing the smoke out.

"Fuck."

"When was the last time you smoked it?"

"About two days ago." I mumble before taking another drag and then resting my head against Shawn as I blow the smoke out. He takes the joint off me and stubs it out before sliding it back into his pocket.

"I want you calm not high." He says, brushing my hair out of my face and wiping the tears that are still on my cheeks. "Are you feeling better?"

"Yea, thanks Shawn, I don't know what I'd do without you." I say as he wraps his arms around me, pressing his lips against my forehead and then pulling away from me.

"We better get back to lesson before you get in even more trouble with Lauren."

"Whatever she'll I'm in trouble with her, and she'll probably scream at me anyway." I mumble as we make our way over the football field and back into the school building. Shawn wraps his arm around my shoulders as pulls me close to him as we slowly walk down the corridor and back towards Lauren's classroom.

I stop walking once we're stood outside, taking a deep breath and then pushing the door open. Wes keeps his arm wrapped around my shoulder as we walk back into Lauren's classroom. She glares at me as I walk past her; I stare down at the ground and sit in my seat and the bell rings, signalling the end of the day.

"Camila you can stay behind, we need to talk." Lauren says, not even looking up as everyone else stands up and walks out of the room, Shawn gives me a sympathetic look before being dragged out of the room by Dinah. Lauren waits until everyone has left the room before walking towards the door and closing it, she then locks the door before turning to face me.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" She yells at me, walking towards me. "What the fuck are you doing?!" She repeats glaring at me as she stands in front of me, with her hands on the desk.

"I-I don't know." I mumble, staring down at the desk.

"Are you high, you fucking stink!"

"I-I'm not high, b-but I smoked some."

"I knew you wouldn't be able to fucking stop!" She screams at me, slamming her fist into the desk and then making me look up at her. "Why?"

"Because the fire was blamed on me, I've been suspended for a week, and I have no alibi because I was fucking you against a door!" I scream at her, pushing her hand off my face and then standing up, I walk around the desk so I'm stood in front of her.

"Well that's not my fault so don't fucking take it out on me. Don't just fucking storm in here and give me attitude Camila!"

"Fuck off Lauren you don't fucking care anyway." I say, turning away from her and then walking towards the front of the classroom.

"Do not fucking walk away from me Camila!"

"Why not? What are you going to do to me? Give me detention?" I ask, kinking my eyebrow at her while placing my hand on the door handle, pushing it down as Lauren glares at me.

"You know what just get the fuck out, go home but don't expect me to fucking talk to you at all tonight."

"Bye then." I say, walking out of the room and then making my way out of school, when I get into the parking lot Normani is sat in her car waiting for me. I pull the door open and slide in before shutting the door and placing my feet on the dashboard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.6K 30
Lauren-23-rich-has a 2 yearold son-works alot Camila-18-just finished high school-lives with parents and sister
28K 914 20
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui from Miami, Florida both applied to Kensington Academy in England. They both get in and on their first day they me...
The Bet By S

Romance

13.5K 347 6
Camila is the preachers daughter and Lauren is the supposed bad ass of the school. What if Dinah and Normani make a bet with Lauren that she could ge...
315K 6.1K 46
Normani, Ally, Dinah, Camila, and Lauren were each the most popular girl in their old school. They meet in detention on the first day at their new pe...