Mine Forever( YandereXChubbyR...

By Shaffergirl

It's all in the title More

Author-Chan
Chapter One
~Chapter two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty-one~
~Chapter Twenty-two~
~C.j.s Story~
~Chapter Twenty-three~
~Chapter Twenty-five~
~Chapter Twenty-seven~
~Chapter Twenty-Eight~
~Chapter Twenty-Nine~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~Chapter 49~
Bonus Chapter
105k reads!!!!

~Chapter Twenty-six~

5.3K 207 78
By Shaffergirl

I PLAN ON DOING THREE CHAPTERS OR MORE TODAY SO BE PREPARED >:3
~ShafferGirl
==================================================================================

~Your P.O.V~
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I role over in my bed giving a groan, I look at my phone. It was C.j. calling, I smile and answer.

"Hello" I say softly "Good morning love, you should look out your window" He says and I raise my eyebrow. "Ookay" I say and go over to my window and pull the curtains back.

I gasp there stood C.j. in the center of a heart drawn in snow that must of fell last night. And he was hold a bunch of (F/c) (Flower) in his hands.

"May I come in" he says waving at me. "Yeah hold on I'll unlock the door" I say and run down stairs to let him in. I get down stairs and my mom smiles at me "You're up early" she says to me "Yeah C.j.s outside" I say and go over to the door and open it.

C.j. walks in and gives me a hug. I smile and even though he's cold I still hug him back. We pull away and he gives me the flowers "Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl" He says and kisses my cheek.

I smile and close the door once he's in completely. He takes off his hat and jacket. Then walks with me to the kitchen. I put the flowers in a vase, and then turn around to face C.j. I smile and stand on my tippy toes to give him a quick kiss.

"So what brings you here" I ask and he smiles "You and I have a date" I smile "oh really" "Yep I'm taking you shopping" I smile and shake my head laughing little "Why" I ask "Because I fill like showering my only love in what ever she wants. Neither that be Jewelry" He says taking a step closer to me "Or clothes" He pulls my body to him "Or sweets" he says kissing me.

"No, no sweets, I can't get any bigger" I say and he frowns "But I want you to be bigger" he says and leans towards my ear "It means there's more of you to hold and love and kiss" He whispers and I blush giggling.

"Okay okay, smooth talker Let me go change and we can leave" I say and start to walk away and he follows me. I look at him and raise and eyebrow. He smile and walks over to the couch with my little brother and sits down.

I go up stairs and change into a pair of black jeans and a (F/c) hoodie. I slip on my shoes and then head down stairs. C.j. was talking with my little brother. Both of them laughing and having fun.

I smile and Walk up behind him and put my head on top of his "You ready love" He says and I smile "Yup" and we start to walk out of the house. But before we leave I give my brother a hug then we head to the car.

We drive to the mall and walk in holding each others hands. "So where should we start first" C.j. says in a thinking way. I smile and start walking so we can look and stop once I see this cute little story with all sorts of stuff in.

"Let's go in here" I say and pull him inside the store. Once inside I just look around, C.j. follows and makes sure to keep his arms around me at all times. Then I see this cute little cat.

It was that cute little cat from Facebook the pusheen cat.
I smile and pick it up, too get a better look at it. C.j. squeezes me "Do you like it" He ask me and I nod. "Then it's yours" he says and take it from me. And walks over to the counter.

He pays and hands it to me. I smile and pull him into a kiss "You didn't have to do this. But thank you" I said as we pull away. "Nonsense, what ever you want you get. All you have to do is name it" he says and we start to walk again.

After awhile he pulls me into a jewelry store. As we look around I find many beautiful things but one thing catches my eyes.

(Sorry if you don't like it I just kind of picked something that I thought was pretty)

It was beautiful, I went to reach for it until I saw the price 1,732 dollars for a bracelet. C.j. looks at me "do you want that one" He ask. I shake my head "No come on let's go" "Okay but first" he pulls out a box and hands it to me. I open it.

I gasp " Just to remind you that you have my heart" He whispers and hugs me from behind me "C.j. You shouldn't have". He chuckles "But I did, I couldn't help it I want to give you everything" He says and kisses my cheek.

I smile and put it on. Then we start walking again, we stop at multiple shops and buy a lot of things all of them for me and none for him. I felt bad because all I had to do was pick it up and smile and he would buy it. I had already 10 bags full of stuff, which I wasn't even carrying the driver of his car was caring them.

Now C.j. was in pulling me into a clothes store, pointing out all these outfits telling me he'd love to see me in it and that he would kill to have you wear something like that.

All of the ones he pointed out would show a lot of my top and cling to my body. But it wasn't until I found an amazing outfit did I ask C.j. if I could get it. "Yes you can" He says and buys it for me.

I smile and wrap my arm around his as we walk. We were walking when I felt my stomach growl "C.j. I'm hungry can we get something to eat" I say and he smiles "Okay how about we get some sweets" he says and pulls me to the candy shop. We walk in and I see all these cool thing but I stopped dead when I saw the roses made from chocolate.

C.j. pulls on my hand wanting me to continue walking, and when I don't move he looked back and saw me looking at the roses. He smile and hugs me from behind so we can look together "their beautiful" I say to him "I agree. We'll defiantly have to have them on our wedding cake" He says I smile "Yeah, can the frosting (F/c)" I ask.

He chuckles "Only if we can add A little bit of black to it" He replies. I smile "of course" he pulls me closer "(Y/n) What would you do if I asked you to marry me" He ask me.

"Hmmmm, I would probably say no" "WHAT" C.j. said in a worried toned "I'm just kidding" I say laughing a little and leaning into him more "Oh okay, so you would say yes" "I don't know maybe" I say and intertwine my fingers with his.

I hear his chest rumble as if he was purring. I giggle a little and he wraps his arms tighter around me. "I love you" I say to him and the rumble in his chest gets stronger "I love you more" he says back and I smile.

We head into the candy store and eat a bunch of chocolate then C.j. picks out the biggest box he can find and fills it with the chocolate I like the most.

After that we head out and decide to go for a walk. It was dark by now and snowing a little. We walk for awhile and then go over to a hot chocolate stand.

"You two are such a lovely couple" This old man that looked like Santa said. Then he chuckles "Why don't you look up" He says and me and C.j. look up to find a thing of mistletoe. C.j. chuckles and then smiles at the old man.

C.j. pulls me to him and kisses me gently and lovingly. I smile and kiss him back. We break and C.j. thanks the man and we leave with his arm wrapped around my middle as we do.

we soon walk back to the car and get inside so we can go back to my place. As we drive I sit next to him relaxing into him. He places his headon mine, and wraps his arms tight around me.

We get to my house and he walks me to the door and we put all the stuff in the living room. I smile as we stand outside hugging. He kisses me and pulls me closer to him. I smile I wanted to stay like this forever.

He pulls away And I frown and pull him into another kiss. We kiss a little long, then he pulls away again. I frown and look into his eyes, "C.j. You said you would do anything for me" I say in a soft voice. "Yes of course" he whispers "will you stay with me, I-I don't want you to go" I say to him. He smiles and pulls me as close as we can be. "I'll stay as long as you like" He says and kisses me.

I smile and we head inside after he tells he driver to leave. We head up stairs and I change into pajamas while he waits outside the door, then he comes in and gets into his boxers and we lay in my bed. His arms wrapped around me as he whispers to me all the things he loves about me. And I fall asleep, not waking up once that night. Because I knew he truly loved me. And would treat me right.

========================================================================================

I FILL SO HAPPY WITH THIS CHAPTER XD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. THAT WAS ME SCREAMING WITH JOY.

~ShafferGirl >:3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 7.8K 51
The title says it all!
165 3 10
Thx guys I hope you like it and I'll post the next chapter every soon
538 6 74
The Title Says It All
203K 4K 71
It's all in the title ;)