~Chapter Eight~

《Your P.O.V

      We get inside and its huge, I just kinda stare in awe. C.j. pulls my hands telling me he want me to follow him. Me, him, and Sarah walk to what I think was the living room. I look around and see a red headed woman and dark brown haired male sitting on a couch, the woman was reading and the male was hunched over looking at paper work on a coffee table.

"Mom, Dad,"  C.j. says they look over at us "This is (Y/n)," he finishes they both stand and walk over to us. 'OH GOD THEY AREN'T SMILING THEY HATE ME' I thought as they got closer, 

        Once fully in front of us they both smile, his dad hugs him and his mother hugs me "Welcome to the family my dear, you're so pretty," she says cupping my cheek.

"Yep she's a keeper, good work son. Welcome young lady, I'm John and this is Esmeralda, my lovely wife, we welcome you to our family." He says I sigh in relief, and smile at the two.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both, and thank you both John, and Esmeralda for the kind welcoming" I say and hold C.j.s hand a little tighter.

"Oh my and look at that honey she's well mannered too!" His mother says. C.j. smiles and goes behind me to hug me tightly. 

         "So tell me have you eaten breakfast?" His father asked.

"No sir, I woke up and came over here." I reply he nods.

"Well good news, Philip has told us that breakfast is ready," his mother says. I smile and nod, looking up at C.j. He kisses my forehead and we all start to walk to walk I guess was the dining room. We get there and I sit next to C.j. who sits next to his father.

           They had all sorts of stuff on the table, everyone starts to dig in but being me I felt to uncomfortable to eat in front of them. C.j. leans over to me.

"Everything okay baby girl?" he asked, I nod.

"Just trying to figure out what I want." I lie, he smiles and grabs his fork puts something on it and puts in front of my mouth.

"Try this I think you'll like it." I smile and open my mouth and taste the food. It was good.

"It's good," I say. He smiles and puts another fork full in front of me I was going to take it, but I realized everyone was watching. I blush.

"What is it?" he asked.

          I don't answer and just look at him then look down, shaking my head. "Nothing." I look back up and take a piece of toast putting some jam on it the slowly eating it. While everyone talked.

      Time Skip to after Breakfast

       "Mom, Dad me and (Y/n) are gonna go up stairs to my room" C.j. says as we stand up, he grabs my hand and we go upstairs.

"C.j. why are we going up stairs?" I ask as we reach a door.

"I want to spend sometime alone with you. Just you and me." He says opening the door. It was his room, I blush a little an walk in. He comes in after me and closes the door. I just stand there not knowing what to do. C.j. comes up to me and pulls me to sit on his lap on the bed.

"So....." I say blushing as he rest his head on my shoulder closing his eyes. He pulls me close and kisses my shoulder.

"Shhh just relax, I'm not gonna do anything. Well, at least not yet," he says opening his blues eyes and looking at me. I blush and look away, he chuckles and pulls me closer. "You're so cute when you blush (Y/n)." He whispers. I blush even more and move a little, he starts to lay down and pulls me with him.

             He just starts to cuddle me and kiss my cheek and face. I squeak when he squeezes my tummy "C.j. please don't do that." I say to him, he smiles.

"Sorry I couldn't help it your like a teddy bear to me, my cuddly, precious teddy bear," he says nuzzling my neck, and hiding his face in it.

"(Y/n) I love you and only you" he says against my neck kissing it

"I love you too C.j." He smiles against my neck

"And I was wondering, could I do something to show everyone that your mine?"

"S-sure," I say to him. Next thing I know I fell a stinging sensation on my neck where C.j. was kissing. Then I feel him bite a little on my neck. "Ow C.j that hurt," I say  move away from him, he stops and pulls me close again.

"I'm sorry love, I didn't mean for it too, please forgive me" he says kissing the spot he bit.

"I forgive you just please don't do it again," I say, I feel him nod and then relax.

        After awhile C.j. puts on a movie and me and him watch it, and I fall asleep some where in the middle of it.

 C.j.s P.O.V

            I pull her down so we can cuddle and relax I give her little butterfly kisses on her face and squeeze her plush tummy. She squeaks.

"C.j. please don't do that," she says to me.

Smiling I say, "Sorry I couldn't help it your like a teddy bear to me, my cuddly, precious teddy bear." I nuzzle her neck and dip me head to hide in it. "(Y/n) I love you and only you," I say kissing her neck.

"I love you too C.j." I smile.

"And I was wondering, could I do something to show everyone that your mine?" I ask.

"S-sure" She says, I kiss a spot on her neck then start to suck on it to make a hickey, then I give it a light nibble, and start to sink my teeth in slowly trying to make sure the make last.

"Ow C.j. that hurt," She says moving away from me so I stop. 

           I pull her back to me and frown. "I'm sorry love I didn't mean for it to, please forgive me," I say kissing my mark to show her I was sorry.

"I forgive you just please don't do it again," She say in a sweet soft tone. I nod and I feel her relax, I pull her closer and put on a movie for us to watch, she falls asleep after awhile. 'Silly teddy bear, I didn't get to finish my mark' I think looking at the purple and black mark that I made. 'Now that she's asleep I can make a few more' I think dipping my head down leaving my marks everywhere. 

          After I make a few my parents walk in. "Are you sure she's the one C.j.? We can't make any mistakes." my mother says with my father nodding in agreement.

"Yes she's what I want, she all that I want," I say pulling (Y/n) closer to me.

"Alright then, we'll make up the plans, you just make sure she doesn't know until I say," My father says I nod.

'(Y/n)s finally going to be mine forever'