Bonus Chapter

~Wedding day~

Today was the day, the day that you walk down the that white road to meet a man in a tux. Today was the day that with two simple words you would be with C.j. forever.

You were currently, putting on your dress. It was a ball gown dress with a sweet heart neck line, but it had laced sleeves with beautiful designs. Your mother was crying as she watch Sam tie you up.

"You looks so beautiful"She says sobbing even more. You smile and walk over to her taking her hands and then pulling her into a hug.

"Thank you mom"You say, and then move away so that you can fix your hair. You put it up, with a single strand down to give a messing but classic look. Sam helps you into your shoes, the ones that C.j.s mother gave you.

"Thank you Sammy"You say and he smiles wipes his tears and fanning his face. You laugh, and playfully push him.

"Come on Sam, stop crying or you're going to make me cry"You say, and then give him a hug. His grip is tight on you.

"I know Honey I'm sorry, you just look so beautiful. Just like a princess"He says, and you guys pull away. You smile and kiss his cheek, then his nose.

"Thank you, you should probably head to your seat. I'll see you out there I'll be the one in white"You say with a laugh and he laughs himself then nods kissing your forehead.

Taking a deep breath you look in the mirror, your hand falling on the tiara that was placed in your hair.

     All together, you did look like a princess. And it amazed you, you never saw yourself like a princess until now. You turn your direction to your mother when she speaks.

"Come on sweetheart, it's time"She says, and you nod smiling taking her hand. C.j.s mother was holding Amara who was of course mommy's flower girl. You smile seeing her in a cute little white dress that was a ball gown dress just like yours.

Taking one last deep breath, you turn to start your walk down the isle.

You walk with the sound of a piano playing thousand years. As you reach the area where people can see you, everyone was stand and starring at you in awe. C.j. smiling at you as you make eye contact. He gives his gofy smile, and you can't help but smile bigger.

You were in front of him the whole way down the isle, he kept his eyes on you smiling softly. As you move away from your mom you give her a kiss on her cheek, and then take C.j.s hands.

"You all may be seated"The man's says, and everyone takes a seat. C.j. only looking at you as the man speaks again.

"We are all gathered here to celebrate this young couple taking the next step in love"He says and continues his speech, as me and C.j. kind of just zone him out.

"You look gorgeous"He whispers and you smile, blushing a little at him.

"You look handsome"You say back, and he chuckles.

"And now the two will say their vows"The man says, and looks towards C.j. who smiles and begins to speak.

"I remember the first time I say you, you walked I to the front office and asked for your schedule and all I could think was how do I make this adorable girl in front of me, mine" The people in the seat smile. "And I was amazed when you said yes to me asking you out, but once you did I knew that I didn't want to let you go. When we shared our first kiss, it gave me butterflies, when you said yes to marrying me I felt like my heart was going to explode with joy. And now, now we're here, you in front of me looking beautiful and me saying all these mooshy words waiting for you to say the words I do"He says kissing your forehead. "I love you"

The people awe, and then turn to you. Now it was your turn.

"C.j. I still can't even believe that I'm here, that we are here. We've been through so much, but that's how I know that we'll make it together through life. I still don't know why out of everyone you picked me, but I so happy you did. You fill my heart with joy, and my stomach with butterflies"You say and lean up giving his forehead a kiss. "I love you"

The people awe again, and then we all look to the preacher who smiles at us and continues.

"Do you C.j. take (Y/n) To be your wife"He says and C.j. nods.

"I do"He says with pride.

"And do you (Y/n) Take C.j. to be your husband"He says, and you nod too.

"I do"You say smiling.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride"He says, and C.j. pulls you to him dipping you and giving you a deep passionate kiss. The crowd cheering and clapping as you pull away.

You smile and grab C.j.s hand then grab Amara holding her to your hip as people take pictures. C.j. smiling and kissing your cheek. You close your eyes smiling at him, Amara smiling big as you move her in the center of you and C.j. and the two of you giving her cheeks a kiss.

>Time skip to the first dance<

The band starts to play, and C.j. takes your hand leading you to the floor. You smile as you rest your head on his shoulder him resting his head on yours. Both of you slowly swaying back and forth.

"C.j. I love you"You says opening your eyes to look into his bright blue ones. He smiles and kisses your nose.

"I love you too (Y/n)" He says, and then you two kiss. Causing everyone to cheer more. As you continue to dance a few people here and there join you guys on the dance floor.

But after awhile, C.j. subject that it's time to cut the cake. You agree and everyone heads over to the table that held the cake. You two cut the first slice and then start to hand out piece.

Once everyone has one, you take a piece in your hand and shove it forward into his face smearing it all over his lips and face. Him and the crowd laughing at seeing it. He takes some in his hand and does the same to you.

You laugh, licking your lips and then reaching a hand up to wipe some frosting from his cheek. He though on the other hand being C.j. licks the frosting from your cheek. Making you blush.

The two of you make your way back to your table with Amara placed in your lap, and watch as people dance and eat, just enjoying all of what was happening. He leans down towards your ear.

"I hope you're ready for tonight, because I plan on making sweet love to you baby girl"He says kissing your ear. You shiver a little then blush playfully pushing him with giggling.

He smiles at you reaction, and then grabs your hand as the two of you talk to your guest.

>Time Skip to Tonight<

C.j. opens the door to your hotel room carrying you in his arms as he closes the door with his foot. He puts you on the bed, and gives you a kiss then moves to take his tie off.

"Hope you're ready"He says taking off his tie and placing it on the nightstand. You can only imagine what he was gonna do to you. But let's just say you couldn't walk to well in the morning.

==============================&=======================================&====================

Hey so I did this Bonus Chapter because one of my friends from school read my book and then flipped out on me because I didn't give the reader(You) a wedding. And she wouldn't stop saying that I would be the world worst author if I didn't give you one. So here it is, your wedding, I hope you liked it and to my friend since I know she's gonna read it YOU HAPPY YOU TWAT. Okay that's all BYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

~ShafferGirl :3