~Chapter Twenty-Eight~

~Your P.O.V~

        Me and C.j. we're heading to his house, I was wearing the dress from the dance since C.j. insisted. He was wearing black dress pants and a white button up t-shirt with a black vest and a black tie.

      So in another words he looked pretty hot. We get to his house and he helps me out of the car and head inside.

          Once in I see that it's full of people that look as if they have lots of money. Taking C.j. s hand he leads me through the crowd. We eventually stop in front of his parents, his mother was dressed in a mermaid cut dress that was red and had jewels spiraling around her, she also had a fur scarf around her. His father was dressed much like C.j. but he had the tail coat on to over the vest.

       His mother smiles at me and hugs me. "You look gorgeous" She says as she pulls away from the hug. I smile "Thank you, I love your dress" I say and she smiles big.

         He's father smiles "I'm so happy you could make it (Y/n), And may I say you look stunning in that dress. Completely breath taking" he says and I give him a hug.

     "Thank you for inviting me, Its a pleasure to be here" I say and then fill C.j. grab my hand and intertwine your fingers. "I have a surprise for you (Y/n)" His father says and hands me a box.

         "Oh my gosh, you didn't have too. I'm just happy that I'm able to be here" I say to him. "Nonsense, you're part of the family and this is just a way for us to show it" He says and ushers me to open the box.

      I smile and open it find a pair of white wedding shoes. I raise and eyebrow while smiling. "They were my wedding shoes, and I want you to have them. Sarah got my dress and I thought well since you're part of the family I would give you something too"

         I felt my eyes water and I pulled both of his parents into a tight hug "Thank you, this really means a lot

         I felt my eyes water and I pulled both of his parents into a tight hug "Thank you, this really means a lot. I'm happy that you see as part of the family" I say to them and fill them hug me back.

     I then fill C.j. pull on my dress slightly. "I also have a surprise for you love. Come on" He says and we start to walk off. He leads me outside and hugs me.

        "Do you remember when we were talking about getting married" He asked, wrapping his arms tighter around me. "Yeah, why" I ask.

      He rest his chin on my head "I was wondering if Maybe since you and me will be graduating this year we could you know get a place and maybe get married" He says in a soft calming voice.

           "C.j. are you being serious"  I ask and he pulls away slightly  looking down at me "I want to stay with you until I die (Y/n). And while I'm still alive and I still have you I want to make you the happiest woman I can. So happy you'll never want to leave." I raise an eyebrow and smile 'Is he really going were I think he's going with this' I think as he pulls away completely.

      He smiles and kisses my nose and pulls out a small box. "I guess what I'm trying to say is, will you (Y/n) (L/n) spend the rest of your life with me" He opens it for me to see a small ring with a diamond in the center.

           "C.j. I....but are we even able to marry. We're still in high school" I ask and he frowns slightly "No this is just a promise ring, saying that I promise to marry you once we're old enough, but that's not the point I'll get an even bigger ring and I'll do it even better once we can finally get married for real. So what do you say"

       I was speechless, only one thing was going threw my mind 'Will he really love me forever, what should I do I mean he said forever,but look at me he's probably gonna change his mind. You know what maybe I should take a risk. OKAY DO IT SAY YES'

           "Yes" I say and his face lights up and he picks me up spinning me around. "Oh (Y/n) You won't regret this I promise to make you so happy that you explode" I squeak as he throws me into the air and catches me.

      He wraps my legs around his waist and places his hands under my butt to keep me up. He pulls me into a deep kisses and I wrap my arms around his neck a little tighter.

         He smiles and carries me inside with everyone watching "C.j. You can put me down now" I say blushing and hide my face in his chest; embarrassed as all the people look at us. "No can do Cupcake. I'm going to tell my parents that you said yes." He says and walks over to his parents.

           We stop once in front of his parents and he squeezes my butt causing me to squeak. "She said yes" He say and I just hear them giving cheers and his mother give off a "yes"

       He smiles and kisses me in front of everyone, making me turn a red that would put tomatoes to shame. After he pulls away he starts to walk again.  "C.j. where are we going" I ask "To the kitchen to get something sweet because I can't kiss your sugary lips forever".

          I blush as he puts me down on the counter and grabs a tray of chocolate, and walks back over to me. He puts the tray to my side after putting some chocolate in his mouth. He smiles and pulls me into a kiss. I smile and kiss him back and put my arms around his neck.

        He smiles and places his hands on my thighs and squeezes them, causing me to squeak and he turns the normal kiss into a French one. It was a little grouse because he still had some chocolate in his mouth. But he did as he pleased and continued the kiss.

       It was broke when my phone went off. I pull away as it rings rapidly telling me I was getting  a call. I look at it to see it was my mother. C.j. growls slightly and starts to eat more chocolate.

       "Hi mom what's up"
       "Hi honey I sorry to interrupt you at the party, but I need you to come home to look after your brother"
       "It's okay I understand I'll be there as soon as I can"
       "Thank you sweet heart"
       "Yep bye"

      I hang up and look at C.j. who has his cheeks full of chocolate frowning as he chews. "I'm guessing you heard the conversation" He nods and crosses his arms, I smile and go to get off the counter but he traps me.

         "C.j." He growls and grips my fluff causing me to yelp. He rest his head on my chest and wraps his arms around my middle and pulls me close. I smile and kiss his head and play with his hair a little.

     "I don't want you to go" He says rubbing my back. "I have to I have to look after my little brother" I say and he growls more "But don't you want to look after me" He says in a childish tone.

       "C.j." I say in a stern voice. He huffs "Fine" he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. And then starts to walk I giggle "C.j. come on put me down" "No I wish to carry you to make sure you're close now hold still or I may have to spank you" I blush at his last statement "W-what".

     He chuckles and pats my butt "You heard me love. Now hold still" I huff and just relax as he continues to walk. He walks to the car outside and puts me in then gets in himself.

       Once he gets in he grabs my hips and pulls me toward him to were our hips are touching. I rest my head on his chest as we drive. We get to my house and he walks me to the door. We say our good byes and give our kisses.

      I walk inside to find my mom smiling "So how was that party" "It was good C.j. ask me to marry him" My mother stops "And you said" "Yes I said yes" Her face light up which wasn't at all what I was expecting and she hugs me "Oh sweet that wonderful AAAHHHH MY BABY GIRLS GETTING MARRIED" I smile as she pulls away.

         She smiles and kisses my cheek "aah I'm sorry but I have to go you and me are going to talk about this when I get home" Then she walked out the door.

     I walk up to my brothers room to find him asleep. I head to my room and lay on my bed I lift up my hand to look at the ring he gave me. I smile.

            ' I'm gonna get married'