~Chapter Eighteen~

~Your P.O.V.~
We go down stairs to get breakfast, and find Will flirting with a maid. Who's face is as red as a tomatoe, I hold onto C.j. from what I've seen of this guy I hate him. What he did to Sarah was not cool and then taking C.j. and now FLIRTING WITH A FREAKING MAID.

"C.J. why is he here" I ask him. He shrugged and walked over to Will holding my hand. "Will what are you doing here man". He asked,and Will smiled and pulled C.j. towards him. "You and I have a date my friend" I huffed and stomped off. C.j. said that it was just gonna be us this weekend.

I get up stairs and bump into Sarah. "(Y/n) what are you doing here" I smile "Me and C.j. made up" She smiles then frowns "What are those on your cheek" I cover my face the maarks were still there "What there's marks on my cheeks where"? I lie "There right here" She points to them.

I shrug "I don't know how they go there" I say. She smiles " So what's up" She says I groan "Wills here" I say she frowns "Oh" I nod and then she smiles again "You know what who cares I'm going shopping and I am going to take you with me" She says I smile. "I'd love too, let me get dressed and we'll head out" she nods and I head to C.j.s room and get dressed in a white hoodie that was C.j.s, I slip on a pair of black skinny jeans that pushed my thighs in.

I put on my shoes and then head out walking with Sarah down stairs. "(Y/n) Baby where are you going" C.j. ask walk out of the kitchen with Will "With Sarah since you're going to hang out with Will instead of me" I say coldly. He grabs my waist "But I don't want you to go. I had plans for today" He says pulling me too him.

"Well now you can have fun with Will. After all he is more important right now" I say pushing him away "Come on Sarah lets go" I say and start to walk again. He grabs me again by the waist only tighter. "I said NO" he says louder. And pulls me away from Sarah "Will Go Home. Sarah go shop or whatever (Y/n)s staying with me" I stare blankly and Sarah hurries out side and leaves. But Will just stands there "Your kidding right you wouldn't gonna ditch me ME for her, this girl" He says with a small laugh.

C.j.s face looked pissed off "Yes I would and she not just any girl She's mine. Now leave" He said. Will seemed stunned, but leaves. "C.j. let go" I say to him wanting to be free. "NO and to make up for what you said. We have to do what I want for the rest of the day." He says. Then he smirks and leans down towards my ear. "Is this my hoodie" he ask pulling me as close as we can get.

His chest on my back, and his hands on my hips. "Yes" I say. Then I hear him chuckle, he kisses my neck and growls slightly "Are you trying to tempt me (Y/n)" He says pushing my hips into him more "N-no" I say blushing like a freaking tomatoe. I need to change the subject "C.j. I'm hungry. I want waffles and bacon for breakfast" I say shyly "Oh really. Well if that's what you want then you're going to get it" He says smiling, dragging me to the kitchen.

We start to eat breakfast when I get a text. I look down to see its from my mom.

Mom : (Y/n) You need to come home now

I look over at C.j. and then back at my phone.

Me : Okay

I put my chin on C.j.s shoulder "C.j. I have to go home" I say softly "Excuse me" He says sounding a little angry "My mom says I have to" "Well I say no" I sigh "If you don't take me home she'll never let me come over to your house again" He growls "Fine"

>Time Skip to When you get home<
The car pulled up to my house I get out and C.j. walks me up to the door. Before I head in he stops me "I want a kiss please" He says and pulls me by my hips to him. I smile and give me a small soft kiss. "Not enough I want more" he says and pulls me into a deep kiss. I relax and fill his arms rap around my waist. We kissed until my my mother opened the door.

"(Y/n) I'm so happy your home you won't believe who's here" C.j. stops kissing me and I turn to look at her. Then see one of my old friends "James Oh My God"

=========================================#=
CLIFFHANGER