~Chapter Nineteen~

~Your P.O.V~

"James Oh My God" I say moving away from C.j. over to my childhood friend. He was as tall as C.j. and still had his dirty blonde hair and light grey eyes.

"Hey baby girl" He says as we hug. I smile I love getting hugs from him he has a strong build so his hugs are strong and comforting. I hear C.j. behind me clearing his throat "(Y/n) baby who's this" He says. I let go of James "C.j. this is James, James this is C.j." James and C.j. just seem to glare at each other puffing their chest out to seem bigger. James hugs me from behind and smirks "Oh you must be a friend of my (Y/n) I'm so happy to know she has a Friend " He says to C.j.

Who by now seems over the edge pissed "Actually I'm her boyfriend, thank you very much and who are you" C.j. says stepping inside. James hugs me tighter "I'm James and (Y/n) is my tedy bear, am I right love" Jame says giving me a kiss on the cheek. C.j. grabs my arm gently and pulls me toward him wrapping his arms around me "Sorry, but she's mine now not yours"

I smile awkwardly and go to move but C.j.s grip on my tighten "James knock it off. C.j. calm down." I say and then add "James and I are like brother and sister, then's nothing to worry about" I say turning to face C.j. and cup his cheek in my hand. He smiles slightly at me and then looks back at James who is smirking "I have to say I'm happy someones so protective of her." James says to C.j. " He a keeper (Nick name) now come on I haven't eaten in hours" He says and we walk to the kitchen to get breakfast.

Before we go in C.j. stops me "(Y/n) what was that about first he's all over you, and now he's saying that he's happy I'm with you" I laugh a little "Don't worry he does that every time he sees me with a guy. He just wants to see how you are with me" I tell him he smiles and then nods and kisses me then we head into the kitchen.

I grab a cup of (Favorite Drink) and sit down at the table. Well I sat on C.j.s lap but more or less still at the table, we talked and eat and joke for awhile until James stood up "Well I hope he treats you well, or I will have to kill him" James says to C.j. and then smiles and pulls me up out of his lap "I have to go now, you be good baby girl" he pulls me into a hug and then walks toward the door "Be good to my (Y/n) C.j. or else" He says then waves and leaves.

I smile and hug C.j. after James leaves, I fill him put his arms around me and we just kind of stood there just hugging. Then he broke it "I have to go" he says frowning I smile and kiss his cheek and walk him to the door. He was going to walk to his car once he was outside the door, but I stopped and gave him one last kiss then waved him good bye.

====================================================================================

Sorry if this chapter was confusing. So to some it up Your old friend James whom is your "Brother" shows up, and while doing so he test to see what C.j. acts like with you.

I hope that made sense. Yet again sorry if it was confusing I wrote most of this chapter at school in 3rd period with no coffee so I was way to tired. Bye My Lovely Unicorns

~ShafferGirl :3