~Chapter 34~

~Your P.O.V.~

            I woke up and sit up in bed, C.j. wasn't here. I look around and find a note on top of a pair of boxers and a hoodie, with a towel. I pick up note and take a look at it, it was from C.j.

                ~(Y/n),

          I had to go with my dad for a little, but I promise I'll be back soon. And I promise to bring you a present, but while I'm gone please use these clothes and towel for a shower. I'll see you soon I love You
                          Love,
                                    C.j.

        I put the note down, and pickup the clothes and head to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and wait for the water to turn warm.

           I get in and start to wash, and clean myself. As I continue to wash I look down at my stomach and find a few bruises. I wince as I start to wash them. Wanting to get every part of me clean.

      After I finish washing up, I hop out and change into the hoodie and boxers. I walk out of the bathroom and into the room. I sit back down at the table.

             I sit there resting my head in my hands. I slowly trace my lips with my finger. 'What happened last night was...Amazing'  I think smiling to myself.

      But then frown, 'But then he left me alone after wards' I think as I stop touching my lips. I was a little angry that he just left without telling me.

            Just then I was brought out of my thoughts by the sound of the door opening. I turn and look over my shoulder to find C.j. walking in. I huff and turn back around.

       He walks up behind me and wraps his arms around me. He kisses my cheek.

          "Hey beautiful, I'm happy you're awake. I brought you something" He says, and puts a box in front of me. I look at it and slowly move to open the box.

                             I open it and find a stuffed Fox.

            It was cute, but before I could say anything he put a bunch of flowers in my face

            It was cute, but before I could say anything he put a bunch of flowers in my face. He smiles and kisses my forehead.

              "I also got you these just because I thought you'd like them," He says with a smile.

       I smile and kiss his cheek, and look back to the stuffed Fox. I put it down, and stand up to face him.

         "I love them, thank you" I say looking up at him. I kisses his cheek and hug him. "I'm a little angry though, that you just left without telling me" I say leaning my head on his chest.

     "I know I'm sorry" He says, and leans down to kiss me. I kiss back, and wrap my arms a little tighter around his middle. He puts one of his hands in my hair and the other one was placed on my back.

                I smile into the kiss, and slowly pull away. I open my eyes and look into his blue eyes.

           "But Just to make it up to you I have a plan, well more like a date" He says with a smile "How does a day on the beach sounds, just you me some sweet treats" He says with a smile.

       I look up at him with a laugh "In winter" I say and laugh more. He chuckles and shakes his head no.

             "I mean, we take a trip to...let's say Hawaii" He says with a smile on his face as I look up at him. I start to smile real big and jump around.

      "You want to take me to Hawaii, oh my God no way" I say, and hug him really tight. "Thank you" I say looking up at him.

          He chuckles and shakes his head "no need I'm only doing it for two reason. One, to see you happy and two, to see you in a bathing suit" He says with a smile.

      I blush and push him slightly for the comment causing him to chuckle . I smile though and kiss his cheek.

              'This should be fun' I think with a smile