Love has no boundaries (stude...

By TC_Stuff

Highest ranking: #167 in Romance! 20.12.17 Jessica Mills is a student in year eleven that has a major crush o... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Important
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-eight
Ship Name
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue

Chapter Forty-seven

7.9K 205 32
By TC_Stuff

The car rumbles to a stop and I feel all bubbly inside. I've never been to a place like this before. Either has Vie, so we're not actually too sure what to expect. I look over to Ryan and smile. "Have fun tonight," he says, cupping my cheek with his hand.

"Don't worry, I will," I grin, leaning into the warmth of his hand. I grab my handbag and make sure I have what I need in it before opening the door.

"Forgetting something?" he asks.

"Um, no, I don't think so," I say slowly.

"A kiss?"

"Really?" I ask excitedly. "But we're in public?"

"No one's around and I'm not your teacher. That's what they think anyway," he smirks.

"Oh Ryan, you're a fruit loop sometimes," I smack his shoulder.

"That's why you love me."

"Yes, it is one of the many reasons why I love you," I say wholeheartedly. I lean in and tangle my fingers in his hair as his rest of my cheek again. We both bow into a passionate kiss. I tell him again that I love him and that I'll see him later on as I step out of the car and close it behind me. We wave goodbye. I love him so much. This is going to be cheesy, but he really does complete me.

"Spa night, spa night, spa night," Vie chants, rolling her arms in a circle motion in and away from her chest.

"Oh yeah, bring it on!" I whoop. Vie slacks her arm over my shoulder and I loop my around her waist.

"I don't even know what to expect," Vie says as we walk past some shops towards the spa.

"Either. Awesomeness and relaxation I suppose," I laugh.

"By the way, that was so cute," Vie says.

"What was?"

"You and Ryan. You know, I think that's the first time I've seen you two kiss. You have no idea how obvious it is that you're in love when you're able to be yourselves. A rare kind of love. A true love."

"Vie, you hopeless romantic," I joke. "Thank you, though. That means a lot to us."

"I know," Vie smiles and opens the door.

I take out the voucher from my bag and hand it to the smiling receptionist. She looks it over and says, "Wow, three whole hours, you lucky girls."

"My mum went all out for my eighteenth," I chuckle. "It's our first time coming to a spa too, so we're just rolling with it."

"I remember my first time. I was so stressed from my HSC that I just needed a break. So what years are you two girls in?"

"Eleven," Vie says.

"Ah, so you guys know what I'm talking about. Stage six, the time in school where everything piles up and you're tense all the time and tired. You're definitely going to enjoy tonight. I know it sure helped me for those two years. I loved it so much I got a job here as soon as I could, the whole vibe and feel of this place just relaxes you."

"It sure does," I nod my head, looking around. She's right, just standing by the receptionist desk sends calming vibes through you. There are burning candles that emit a beautiful lavender scent and posters hung up that are soothing to look at. A lot of thought must have been put into this place.

"Well I better not hold you up any longer," says the receptionist. "Here are your schedules for this evening and everything you'll need," she smiles as she hands us a towel, robe and a pamphlet thing on top.

"Thanks," Vie and I say, taking them.

"Would you like an herbal tea to drink? Or some water?"

"Um, an herbal tea, please," I say. I've never had any, but there's always a first time for everything.

"Me too please," Vie adds.

"No problem, you just head through there," she tells us, pointing down a hallway behind the reception area. "And someone will bring in your teas shortly."

"Awesome, thank you," I grin. We stand off to the side for a second to look over our schedules.

Vie reads it out loud, "Hand and foot massages for thirty minutes, facials for thirty minutes, full body massages for an hour, and time in the relaxation room for an hour."

"Eeeh, this is going to be so good!" I exclaim.

"I know!" Vie whisper squeals as we walk down the hallway and through a door on the end.

My hands and feet have never felt so good before, they're so soft. I never thought a hand or foot massage would feel good, but it sure did. So relaxing. The facial was lovely. They wiped our faces of all dirt, makeup and what not and then spread a smooth paste across our skin. I could feel it working, especially when the paste came off. I even looked better. Cleaner, more natural. I am definitely coming back here again; this is amazing.

Then came the massage for a whole hour! My body relaxed more and more with every touch. It was a girl, which I am thankful for. I wouldn't feel comfortable with another male apart from Ryan touching so much of my bare skin. It was awkward at first though, I don't even wear bikinis, so being so naked in front of a stranger took a bit of adjusting. However, she does this for a living so it's different. Still weird though. And that tea, man it was better than I thought it would be. Vie and I had two cups while our hands and feet were being done. Everything in this place is relaxing, the colour of the walls, the way the workers are clothed and speak, the aroma, the tea. It's such a beautiful place here.

Bubbles surround Vie and me as we sip on another cup of their herbal tea. We have the whole relaxation room, including this amazing spa, all to ourselves. Note to self, if I come here again, do it at night so pretty much no one else is here.

"What Uni are you going to go to?"

I think about my answer but are pretty certain on which one I want. "I'm thinking the Jarada University. Ryan says it's good and it has the course I need with a fairly low ATAR acceptation, so that relieves a bit of stress trying to get really good grades. And of course, because I'll be close to Ryan," I smile.

"So have you two figured out what you're going to do when you finish school?" Vie asks, taking another sip of her drink.

"Yes, yes we have. We haven't in fine detail, but we've decided that as soon as I graduate school, I'm moving in with him."

"Wow, that's a big step. How do you think your parents are going to take that?"

"Umm, dad probably not good, depending on how he takes it when I tell him. And I think mum will be fine with it, but there's a difference between accepting that your daughter is in a relationship with your teacher and that she's moving in with him as soon as she can. I still can't believe that she knows without me saying anything or that she accepts it. I mean, what kind of parent lets this slip? It's illegal, but she just can't get enough of us. Weird," I shake my head.

"Your mum is so awesome, I think she ships you two more than me. When are you telling them?"

"When they come and pick me up when work experience ends. We've been going over what to say but I don't think it's going to matter when the time comes, all previous preparation will fly out the window. I can see it already. I just hope that dad takes it well and doesn't like punch Ryan or something drastic like that. Welcome to the family...bam!"

"I don't think your dad is going to hit Ryan, okay. Your dad likes the guy already from talking to him for like a minute."

"Yeah, but that was before he was in love with his little girl."

"I think if the both of you include how much you love each other when you tell him, he'll understand. I hope."

"Not helping, Vie. I'm shitting this weekend. This could get Ryan in serious trouble."

"I know, I know. Look, even if your dad doesn't like him afterwards, he'll know how much you do and I don't think he's that heartless to get him in trouble, he knows it would hurt you and ruin Ryan's life."

"Yeah, I suppose your right," I sigh.

"You know, Ian wants me to meet his parents," Vie says, fiddling with her mug.

"Whoa, hold up. Meet his parents? Wow, so soon."

"I know, and that's why I'm so worried. I don't know what it means. And what if his parents don't like me? I like him so much, Jess. I, I think I love him."

"Aww, Vie, it's okay. They're going to love you. I met them both when Ryan's sister said she was getting married. They're lovely, Vie, and they're going to think the same of you."

"You think?"

"I know," I smile, taking her hand and squeezing it.

"You know, Ryan and I are planning to work at the same high school when I get my degree."

"Aww, Jess! You two are so adorable, I can see you two knocking on each other's doors and pretending to need something just so you can see them. I don't think it would take long for the students to figure it out that you're together."

"I can't wait until we don't have to keep it a secret anymore."

"I bet. But haven't you two went out for lunch together?"

"Yeah, but we couldn't really act like a couple until we were out of sight. It is a bit easier in Jarada to be seen together. Besides, if someone we know has anything to say, we were having a break from all the papers we've been marking." It's actually scary how well we have become adapted to lying. It's going to take some adjusting when we're able to be seen together. A smile plays on my lips as I picture Ryan and I sitting outside a café, drinking coffee, sharing a cake, and holding hands.

"How are you two going to see each other when work experience ends?"

"Um, well we've spoke about it a few times now. We've pretty much decided on what you and I were talking about at school on the oval, which helped a lot thanks to you. If mum and dad do not approve of me seeing him, I'll just catch the bus into Jarada and he can pick me up from there, and we can hang at his place or we can go out for lunch. I can stay like every weekend and can tell mum and dad I'm staying with a friend. I know lying to them isn't the best thing to do, but that's only if they don't let me near him until I graduate. I mean, I can't not be with him for that long."

"That means you guys are going to have to wait a week to even hug, kiss, each other. Now that sucks, man. You better make the most of this last week with him."

"Don't you worry, I sure will." Less than a week with my baby. I'm going to miss him so much even though I'm going to see him every day.

"So do you see Ian in your future?"

"Yes, maybe. I don't know. I really do think I love him, I've never had feelings for someone even half as strong as I do towards him. I just hope he feels the same."

"I reckon he does. So does Ryan," I smirk at her.

"You and Ryan speak about me and Ian?" she asks, eyebrows raised.

"Maybe," I smile.

"But I feel like he's hiding something. Something big. I have no idea what it could be, I just hope it's nothing to do with me. Like he wants to end it or something."

"Aye, aye, aye. Hold up. Don't think like that, if he is hiding something, he'll talk to you when he's ready. You just have to be patient. I can assure you it wouldn't be about your relationship." I can deficiently assure her that. Ryan must really trust me to tell me what actually bothers Ian. I smile at that thought. He trusts me that much. I trust him with anything and everything.

"Always thinking on the bright side. I hope you're right though."

"Do you trust him?"

"Yes, I trust him more than anyone. Well, apart from you, of course."

"Then you have nothing to worry about. He's a Jacobs; he'll always make you happy." I know Ian will talk to her about when he's ready. She's the perfect person for him to heal with. She'll always be there for him.

"If we both got married to them, we'd be sisters in law. How weird would that be?"

"Haha, imagine that. We'd finally be sisters on paper."

"Oh, guess what?" Vie suddenly says.

"What?" I ask curiously.

"Jason texted me yesterday."

"What! What did he want?"

"My forgiveness, he said something like 'please, I know what I did was wrong and that I hurt you bla bla bla, please forgive me, bla bla bla. It was pathetic, really."

"I can't believe he had the hide to even think about talking to you. Wait, did you reply?"

"Hell no. He knew that I read it, which helped him know that I don't care about him or what he has to say anymore."

"Ata girl. I'm proud of you."

"I'm proud of me too."

The whole Jason situation really shows you that you may never truly know someone. That they could turn around and become a whole other person. I just never knew that it would be Jason. He was Vie's boyfriend and one of my closest friends. I haven't seen nor heard from him since all that shit went down. Contacting Vie was such a stupid, low thing to do. Even for scum like him. Chris hasn't tried to contact me, if he did I'd hand it to Ryan and he could pretend to be someone else and have a go at him. It's so weird, but so awesome, that Jason, Chris and Denishqua just ran from our school once people found out who they really were. Well, not everyone knew whom Denishqua turned out to be. A weird one, she is.

"Back onto lighter topics," Vie says, breaking our moment of thoughtful silence. "I could so own one of these," she says, tapping the side of the spa.

"Oh yes, me too. I can so see me and Ryan getting home from a long day of work at the same school, having a glass of wine and relaxing in one of these together." I sigh and lay back a bit. What a beautiful thought.

"You two are so perfect for each other. I hope I find love like that one day. Or if I already have," she winks. "You know, the first time I noticed you two had a connection was when you stayed behind in class one time to just chat together. It all made sense and opened up to me at that moment."

"You knew that whole time?" I laugh.

"Yep, pretty much."

We relax for a while longer, soaking up the warm water and letting the tea and lavender biscuits calm us. They have a small shop area filled with incenses, candles and more. I bought two beautiful smelling candles, white chocolate scented. Vie buys a calm breeze incense.

I hug Vie goodnight and thank her for coming. Tonight was so amazing; I wouldn't want to share it with anyone else but my best friend. I fill Ryan in on how tonight was on the way home. I can't wait until we go out on our date. I'm hoping tomorrow night. I guess we'll see.

The candles smell so good, filling Ryan's bathroom with a chocolaty scent. I lay in a full bath, eyes closed, enjoying my surroundings. "Want some company?" Ryan asks, casually leaning on the doorframe. I jump and laugh.

"You scared me," I smile. He chuckles and I beckon him towards me with my finger. "There is always room for you, my love."

"Why, aren't I a lucky man?"

He strips off and I watch in admiration. More like aren't I a lucky woman.

"So how was your massage?" he asks me, sitting behind me in the bath.

I smile cheekily as I decide to play with him. "Oh it was amazing, he knew exactly what he was doing," I say in a teasing tone.

"Yeah?" he asks, using the same tone.

"He was probably about your age, too."

"And did he make you feel this good?" he asks as he gently massages my upper back.

I sigh and relax into his hands. "Better," I lie.

"What about now?" he asks as he pecks my neck. I chuckle and kiss him on the lips.

"You know nothing, nor could no one in this world, make me feel the way you do," I tell him and kiss him again. "P.S. It was a girl," I whisper in his ear.

His laugh is deep and I close my eyes as he continues to massage my back. Not even a trained professional can make me feel this good. Only my man. He begins to hum a gentle song as we sit in the sweet-smelling room. Nothing could make this moment more perfect. I'm doing as Vie instructed, I'm making the most of our last week.

"I love you," I whisper.

"I love you too. Forever and always."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2M 63.6K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. •A Student x Teacher Roman...
100K 3.6K 29
What happens when you fall for your teacher? When Eighteen year old Talia Davis first met Nick he was the handsome stranger who helped her. Now when...
471K 11.7K 40
Sarah has a new teacher, Mr Hills. Her ex gym trainer. The one she used to crush on, two years prior. He's a conceited jerk, and that's what trigge...
2.7K 127 38
~He loves her , wants her , needs her ,but there is one issue that hinders him, he is her teacher.~ ****Jace Wesley is an accomplished man with a hig...