Protecting Emily

By Wolfgirl54

Blame Styles. I mean, I don't blame Harry for the death of my mother or sister or the fact I had a few psycho... More

Protecting Emily
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Contest!! -Closed-
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 Part 2

Chapter 30 Part 1

443 20 3
By Wolfgirl54

Watch the song on the right either before or after you read the chapter if you want to get a better feel on the events below :D

~~~~~~~~~~

"Who knew Kendall Jenner was such a bitch." El shook her head as she leaned into Louis's arms.

"Everybody." Louis looked at her.

"Well sorry." She elbowed him.

I smiled. The two were really in love.

"Harry keeps asking us about you." El motioned to her and Louis.

I looked down at my newly black locks.

Yup. I recently noticed I'm that emotional hair-dye girl.

"So are you singing tonight?" Louis changed the subject.

"Yeah. Speaking of I should go. Emily's coming over to help me get ready." I stood up.

"Good luck tonight."

I smiled.

I wasn't the one that needed luck.

* * *

"How do I look?" I gulped.

"Hot." Perrie agreed.

I blushed and looked at myself again.

I wore a tight blue crop top that came just above my belly button. I also wore black ripped jeans and boots, with a leather jacket and Harry's necklace.

"So what are you singing tonight?" Eleanor asked.

"Surprise." I bit my lip.

I hope I was doing the right thing. You know that feeling where you're confident about plans until the last minute? That's what I was feeling right now.

"Well I think the boys just arrived so go hide." Emily said. The screams increased so yeah the boys are here. I had an hour to kill.

"Wish me luck." I gulped as I walked away.

I hid backstage and stared scrolling through my news. Might as well play on my phone to kill time.

'Concert Worth Going To' held a caption with a photo of me and Harry.

How the hell did they get that?!

I clicked on the article.

'Emily Hale, 17, is the ex-girlfriend of Harry Styles after he was spotted with Kendall Jenner just last month. The rumors were crazy to think of but they have come to be true. Emily was spotted earlier at the boys concert site getting ready. Emily was rumored to be opening for the boys before Jenner came into the picture. We weren't certain on it until now. This will be a concert worth recording. What Emily will do might just blow our minds.

Jenner has commented on Hale being around again. "@KendallJenner: @EmilyH Harry's mine now. Still moping? #SorryNotSorry"

We were just as shocked about the tweet as Emily probably was. If Emily is anything like today's female pop-stars she will lash out in the best way: music. Stay tuned after the concert for the full report.'

I scoffed.

They had no idea how I was about to approach this.

* * *

The stage manager motioned up a finger for a minute.

I gulped.

The upside down-T stage looked amazing to perform on. I was excited.

I craned my neck.

I stopped when I met a pair of green irises.

It was like falling in love all over again. His eyes spoke such a story in that moment.

Before he could say anything I was gestured on stage.

I walked off. I hope he was watching.

Whoa.

"Big crowd." I laughed into the mike.

The crowd laughed with me.

"Well hello." I waved around the huge place.

"I'm Emily." I started walking around stage. With every word the screams got louder.

"So... this first song is about being almost blinded by how you felt to even realize how bad things were."

When I stopped, a sign only a few rows away caught my eye.

'Harry bring back Emiry.'

Awe they had a name for us?

"H-here's Crush." I said.

The sign had left me breathless.

He cheated on you.

Right. Remember that.

I walked to the middle of the stage.

"I guess I should've known it wasn't gunna end okay. You're such a trouble maker but I like it just that way. A bomb tick-ticking with neither one of us to blame. Just like a count down ready to blow."

I walked down the aisle.

"I sat around a lot and thought about the world without you. No matter what you think, everything is not about you. You think I'm still hung up on you, but baby it's not true." I shook my head.

"Now look at me." I pointed to my appearance.

"The memories turned to dust there is only 1 explanation." I held up one finger.

"I wasn't really in love! It was just a crush. Sparks fly when we touch, it was never enough. It was just a crush. It was just a crush!" I sang out. "Yeah." I swayed my hips as I pranced back up stage.

"You throw away the things you need there's nothing left to lose. The things I never wanna be I owe it all to you. You just can't help yourself it's just what you do. Cuz this is real life, not your show." I flipped my hair.

"Now look at me, the memories turned to dust! There is only 1 explanation. I wasn't really in love! It was just a crush. Sparks fly when we touch, it was never enough. It was just a crush. It was just a crush!" I walked around touching fans hands. "Yeah."

I walked to the bottom of the T.

"You'll be fine just find another girl, to kick around." I kicked the air.

"Won't be long until they all," I pointed to the crowd. "Know what, I figured out." I winked at Marcel.

"Now look at me, the memories turned to dust! There is only 1 explanation."

I crouched down by Lux.

"I wasn't really in love." I spoke, lifting the necklace of my neck.

"It was just a crush." I put the necklace around her neck and ran off to the front.

"Sparks fly when we touch, it was never enough. It was just a crush. It was just a crush! Yeah."

I danced around.

"It was just a crush! Yeah." I held my hand up as I finished.

The crowd erupted to their feet, screaming.

I smiled.

Despite how hard this was, this sound kinda made it worth it.

"So..." I walked around, trying to catch my breath.

"So whenever you go through a break-up it's like you're just so- pissed off. You're wondering why it ended like it did. You're angry at your boyfriend. You're angry at yourself. Then it just hits you and you're sad."

I stop walking and the crowd screams.

"I've been through this too many times." I laugh. "But I wish they all ended different. Especially this last break up. And you know you can never really go through a break up without Taylor Swift." I lift my arms up for the screams.

I love this control.

"So I'm going to take you into one of my relationships. Let's go to that... bittersweet moment when we said, forever and always." I smiled mischievously as I walked up to the band.

"Once upon a time, I believe it was a Tuesday when I caught your eye. We caught onto something. I hold onto the night, you looked me in the eye and told me you- loved me!"

I flipped my hair quickly. "Were you just kidding cuz it seems to me. This thing is breaking down we almost never speak." I put a finger to my lips.

"I don't feel welcome anymore!"

"Baby what happened please tell me cuz one second it was perfect now you're halfway out the door!"

I stomped down the T.

"I stare, at the phone." I put my hand out like a phone and looked angrily at it. "He still hasn't called and then you feel so low you can't feel nothing at all." I ran an angry hand through my hair. "Then you flash back to when he said forever and always."

"Oh! And it rains in your bedroom! Everything is wrong!

It rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone!"

I stood up tall.

"Cuz I was there when you said, forever and always."

I flipped my hair to the side.

"Was I out of line?" I snapped my head up. "Did I say something way too honest made you run and hide? Like a scared little boy? I looked into your eyes!" I ran out touching hands. "Thought I knew you for a minute now I'm not so sure."

I raised my hands up and the top of the stage.

"So here's to everything!"

I crouched down. "Coming down to nothing! Here's to silence." I put a finger to my lips.

"That cuts me to the core! Where is this going?" I ran a hand through my hair.

"Thought I knew you for a minute but I don't anymore." I shook my head.

"And I stare, at the phone." I put my hand out like a phone and looked angrily at it. "He still hasn't called and then you feel so low you can't feel nothing at all." I ran an angry hand through my hair. "Then you flash back to when he said forever and always." I pointed to the sign that girl had.

"Oh! And it rains in your bedroom! Everything is wrong!

It rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone!"

I stood up tall and reached out to fans.

"Cuz I was there when you said, forever and always."

"You didn't mean it baby!" I said and walked up to the guitarist, flipping my hair.

"Oh!" I hit a big high note.

I flipped my hair with the sound of the guitars.

I spun around quickly.

"Back up, baby back up. Did you forget-" I pointed to my head. "Everything?"

"Back up, baby back up. Did you forget everything?" I reached the mike up high as I hit my second high note. This was amazing.

I skipped down the T stage.

"Cuz it rains in your bedroom! Everything is wrong!

It rains when you're here; it rains when you're gone!"

I stood up tall.

"Cuz I was there when we said, forever and always." I sang out, leaning down to reach Lux's hand.

"Cuz it rains in your bedroom! Everything is wrong!

It rains when you're here; it rains when you're gone! Cuz I was there when you said forever and always." "You didn't mean it baby."

I did another hair flip before I laid down on the floor and put my hands out, catching my breath.

I almost jumped when a girl grabbed my hand.

Then soon one girl turned into a bunch of girls grabbing my hand.

It wasn't just because they liked me, they were comforting me.

I tried not to smile as I waited my cue to start singing again.

I grabbed these girls hands as a thank you. They felt what I was going through.

They knew I was hurting from the breakup with Harry.

"Back up. Baby back up." I sang slowly, slipping off my jacket.

"Back up. Baby back up. Back up. Baby back up. Back up. Baby back up. Please back up, baby back up. Back up, baby back up." I held my hand out.

I repeated myself as the girls reached out for my hand.

When the back-up singers came in, taking over my repeating, I stood up and flipped my hair like crazy.

I tossed my jacket to Emily in the crowd as she signaled me a thumbs up.

With every base I did a hair-flip.

I ran angry fingers through my hair.

I ran to the top of the stage.

I did one mega hair-flip -I like hair flips now so sue me- and rested my elbow on the guitarist.

"You said forever and always. Yeah."

I held my arm up.

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~

*Warning: Any hate on Taylor Swift will be reported and deleted. I actually got to see the song to the right live and it was so brilliant and powerful I felt that this was perfect.

One more official chapter after this then a few mini-sequals.

Enjoy(:

Vote and Comment your thoughts..!

Love you!

By the way the mini sequels will be a different story. Not an actual story but I want to make it separate from this book.

Which name to you like for the mini-sequels?

-Protecting Emily Mini Sequels

-Protecting Emily: Forever & Always

-Protecting Emily: In This Together.

If you have a better title name let me know..!(:

THANK YOU FOR 200 FOLLOWERS :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 7.4K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
372 1 37
I'm Lauren Claysworth. Artist. My life is perfect. Are you shitting me? What a terrible lie that was. My life was ordinary for any other teenager in...
5.6K 130 23
"Maybe we'll meet again, when we are slightly older and our minds less hectic, and I'll be right for you and you'll be right for me. But right now, I...
9.6K 300 21
Louis Tomlinson: 24 been in a mental asylum from when he was 18 when his parents found him on the floor off the bathroom with his wrist slit. His...