Falling For The Bad Boy

By CallMeTessaa

Katie Webster has to move away with her mom because her mom and dad have a bad relationship. She becomes real... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTYTWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FOURTY
Extras
Epilogue
Sequel
ANY OF YOU GUSY LIKE YOUTUBE?

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

5.5K 195 78
By CallMeTessaa

' What? That's awesome! Congrats!' I texted back.

That's when I remembered what Jacob told me: I Love You.

I will never tell Lexi about that. Never! She told me not to trust him...Besides, I am with Shawn now. Nothing can change that. I did like Jacob a little bit, but Shawn is my boyfriend and I can't like anyone but him.

' Will you come meet me at the hospital?' She texted.

'Sure.' I replied.

'Tomorrow at nine.' She sent.

' K. c u then.' I replied.

I put down my phone, turned off the T.V., closed my eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

                                          *********

"I am here to see Jacob Webster." I told the lady at the front desk.

" He is in room 204." She said.

"Thanks." I said.

Knock Knock.

"Hello... Katie!"

"Is your dad here?" I whispered.

"No." She whispered back.

"Who is it?" Jacob asked.

"Katie."She yelled back.

"What? Why is she here?" he asked.

"Because I invited her here...Be nice Jacob!" she said.

" Well...She sure wasn't ever nice to me." he stated.

I was shocked...First he tells me that he loves me and know he just insults me? I looked at him wondering why he was saying this stuff when he winked at me. I understand. He didn't want Lexi to think that he likes me. I gave him a slight nod back and turned away blushing. He looked so hot doing that...Wait No...he can't!!!!!!!

"Ok Katie, I know that you may not want to do this, but.....Can you stay with Jacob while I ask the doctor a few questions? i'll be back in about fifteen minutes." Lexi said.

"I guess." I said with a fake sigh.

"Thanks so much...Be back in a few!" she said.

"So..." Jacob said.

"So..." I replied.

"Katie..Listen...I....l like you and I....." he started.

"Jacob, please don't. I have a boyfriend. I am sorry." I interrupted.

"Yeah..Whatever....nevermind! Just forget that you even knew me.....Pretend like I did die!" he yelled.

"Jacob, n..." I started

"PLEASE!" he interrupted.    "Please." he said quieter.

"I want us to be friends." I said quietly.

" I don't...I want us tho be more than friends. But I DON'T want us to be FRIENDS!" he yelled.

"Sorry." I cried.       "Sorry.".

"Please leave." he said quietly.

"Jacob please don't..." I cried.

"Please leave!" he yelled in anger.

I slowly opened the door and sat on the bench outside it. I wiped my tears with the end of my shirt sleeve. I looked around for Lexi, but I knew that she was talking with a doctor somewhere. I don't know what just happened there, but I knew that Jacob and I weren't going to be talking with each other for a long time. A long long time.

RING.

RING.

RING.

RING.

"Hello?" I asked picking up my phone.

"Katie? Baby, are you okay? We're you crying?" Shawn asked.

I tried to hold in my tears.

"No." I replied trying to keep a hold of myself.

"Ok. Well, my mom wants tho know if you would like to come over for dinner." he said.

"Oh, umm... I was just going to call you for the same reason."  I said trying to sound all giggly and stuff.

" I will have to ask my mom, but I am sure that she can make plans for another night." he said.

"Thank you. My mom said to come around 7:00." I said.

"Ok. I love you." he said.

He just told me that he loves me.

" Ok." I replied.

Hey guys! I know that a lot of my chapters have been short, but I am sorry! I hope that you all had a very merry Christmas. I also hope that you are enjoying this book. Tell me in the contents section! Team Shawn. or.  Team Jacob?

                                                                Kisses~
                                                                               Tessa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 115K 59
* * * Lauren Collins is a good girl. She's responsible and shy but has a tight knit group of friends, excellent grades, and is dating Thomas Clark, a...
Crestfallen By Pea

Teen Fiction

87.7K 3.4K 36
"I'm so sorry, Casey," he said, pleading for my forgiveness. I'd been avoiding his intense gaze for the entirety of the conversation, but I looked i...
449 2 16
After Kira and Blake have broken up, she hasn't been able to take her mind off her hot, cocky, big headed ex-boyfriend. But that's until she meets Ma...
23.9K 948 39
After several years of perfection, Johanna's life is turned upside down by betrayal, lies, and cheating. She soon comes to realize being Queen B of t...