This Is My Goodbye

By Sinful_Sonata

"She was like a star, nothing but a beautiful echo of death" Ultimately I had to choose an escape from my pas... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
I. Richard
II. Mother
III. Father
IV. Matthew
Epilogue
Sequel?

Chapter 18

6 1 2
By Sinful_Sonata

     He didn't stop. It never seemed to stop. He was careful now, using protection. He violated me once again. Then again, again, and again.
It's suffocating.
I would scream, I would fight. But it never seemed to stop.
He never stopped.

And my mother knew deep down, I could see in her eyes, they glowed with sorrow. And then it was then I realized I could not forgive her this time. Maybe he really did make her happy. But one thing I do know is, she will be happier without me. Much happier.

    I pulled a sheet of paper out and began to scrawl out in my sloppy handwriting..

Dear Dad,
     I'm sorry for the way we left things last. I really am. I hope everything is going okay with both you, Marie, and Wyatt. Please take care of them. I'm happy, that you finally have a family that you love dearly. Anyhow, there is a reason as to why I am writing to you. I have found it quite unbearable to cope with everything. And I've come to a decision, but that is besides the point. I appreciate everything you have done for me. But it's time for me to say my goodbyes. I love you very much, and I know mom does too. Goodbye, dad.
                         Love,
                                  Anna

I slipped a small photograph of mom, him, and I, when we were still a happy family. I placed all of it into an envelope, and managed to mail it off to my dearly beloved father's work, considering that was the only address I knew. I then began writing another letter.

I know it is time for me to say my goodbyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 3.5K 49
. .
64.6K 2.9K 38
Collection of Indian short stories.
137K 2.2K 27
រឿងមួយនេះជាប្រភេទ BL s*x ចង់អានក៏អានចុះតែបើប៉ះពាល់អារម្មណ៍កុំបន្ទោសអ្នកសរសេរឲ្យសោះហើយក្នុងនេះក៏មានពាក្យមិនសរម្យច្រើនដែល🤏🔞 Taekook all story 🤯 ___...
6M 160K 31
Mia Gibson and Hunter James were always meant to be. But dating the star quarterback that was destined to be in the NFL was not easy. Especially when...