When I met U (ziam)

zeeyumRule tarafından

A ZIAM AU: where Zayn, captain of his school's football team is failing and has no option than taking tutions... Daha Fazla

My Rival's Brother
Cute tutor!
Smile, blush and many more
Newton Lawz
A Lie fired back
Broken Trust
BrotherHood
Savoir?
Lemme Make It Up To You
Lost Home
Just One Chance
Best Friends
Tiny Sparkz
Signs
Bitter Taste
Home
Date
Even
No Shit
Thank you
Who's that?
Hard To Hide
Need Of Claim
Knowing Too Much
Epilogue
Next Story?

Family or Friend

2.4K 143 219
zeeyumRule tarafından

Normal P.O.V:-

Liam quietly walks his way to his room, hoping that Harry ain't up but to no surprise the lights automatically turned ON making Liam look at the switch board to find Harry resting his head on wall.

Liam's eyes were red and dull with all the crying his did! He didn't wanted too- really! He wanted Zayn to be happy but knowing he wont be reason behind it hurts and he couldn't stand the continuous pain clutching his heart.

Harry just looks at Liam and walks to him slowly. "Where were you?" He asks, gently caressing his cheek and wiping the tear with his thumb when it rolled down Liam's eyes on sensing the affection.

Its like the times when we try our best to be strong and the person we love asks whats wrong and tears just can't be controlled any longer.

He sniffed loudly and continuously wiped his tears, wearing a fake smile quickly "I was in my car!" He responds and tries to leave but Harry tugs his sleeve and pulls him back on his feet.

"Yea- I know that! I saw you coming, wanted to give you your own time- just tell me where were you before coming home!"

"Ummm" Liam instantly searches for a lie but before he can say anything Harry drops his grip from his sleeve and moves back.

"You were with Zayn" he declared, his jaw tight in anger "He made you cry- again"

"Noooo! I-I was with him but it's not fault- He wanted my help Haz- Please-"

"What help?" Harry spits angrily.

"He-he umm" Liam tears his eyes from Harry and looks at the ground to find any excuse-

"Dont try lie Liam because you cant!"

"He wanted me to help him- to set a date for him with Per"

"I'm gonna break his bones" Harry growls and walks passes Liam to grab a baseball bat.

"Harry just stop it! For God sake!" Liam yells and forcefully grabs the bat from his hands.

"You're not doing any such thing! It's not Zayn's fault that I am in love with him and he is dating.... someone else" Liam throws bat loudly on the floor and hugs Harry as tight as he could.

"You stay! With me please!" Liam begs and tears starts showering down.

"I terribly hate those things coming from your eyes, Li! Rips my world apart" Harry brushes the back of Liam's head, landing a small kiss on his head and pull away before walking in his room and slamming the door as loud as he could making Liam jolt in surprise.

Liam sighs and goes back to his room, making a self note to check on Harry later.

----------

Zayn's P.O.V:-

I walked out of my bathroom after a bath and grabbed my phone to check whether Louis text back.

None?

'That's weird'

I texted him an hour ago- he didn't even contacted me once today! I instantly grabbed my bike keys from my desk before rushing down my house. I went to Louis' house straight. It's already 2am but I'm sure Louis' mum doesn't really mind me showing up this late.

I rang the bell and impatiently waited outside his house, rubbing my hands together for heat.

After more two bells, Jay, Louis' mum, opened the door. Honestly I was expecting a frown on her face on seeing me but surprisingly her face lit up and she grabbed my arm, pulling me inside.

"You know what happened to Louis?" She asks concernly.

"No- Where is he?" I worriedly asked, already looking at the staircase leading to his room.

"He has locked himself in his room from this morning. He is not even listening to me, Zayn! Please talk to him- make him eat something" Jay starts crying, worrying me more.

"Ssshhh please calm down, Jay! I got him" I hugged her tightly and ran up to his room.

I knocked on his door waiting for a reply but none.

"Louis, its me Zayn! Open the door"

I heard some shuffling on the other side and the door slowly opened.

I quickly moved in and watched him close the door behind. The room was dense dark for me to see anything.

I was about to turn on the lights when I heard Louis' small whimper.

"Don't!"

I watched his figure walk back to his bed and soon his face was visible in moon light.

His eyes red and swollen, his cheekbones hallowed inside and his lips pale, almost white.

"What the fuck, man! What happened!" I ran to him and got my knees, quickly taking his hands in mine.

"H-harry" he whispers and tears starts falling down..

His eyes were so tired that I dont know how he is able to cry anymore.

"What he did?" I concernly asked but deep inside I was planning Harry's death. How dare that bastard made my best friend cry!

"BRING HIM BACK TO ME ZAYN PLEASEEE BRING HIM BACK" Louis crys loudly and jumps on me, nearly making me fall.

"PLEASE ZAYN! I CANT LIVE WITHOUT HIM" he continued "I BROKE HIS HEART, ZEE! I BROKE HIS TRUST- HE- HE DONT LOVE ME ANYMORE!!" He sobs loudly and hugs me tight.

This was the first time Im seeing Louis so helpless. What even is this Love!

"I-i will talk to Harry! Louis- wait- I'll go and talk to him- I-I'll get him! Please dont cry- I-I will be right back" I dont even know what I am saying but all I know is get Harry back.

He cant just leave my best Friend. That bastard has to answer me.

Usually I would've never thought about crashing Liam's house at 2am (*biggest lol!*) but right now I have to.

I rang the bell continuously until the door was abruptly opened by Harry.

Harry didn't looked like he was sleeping, his large specs were perfectly placed on his nose, but something in his look was not familiar.

"What do you want?" Harry rudely asks and stands infront of his door, not even showing some decency to call me in.

"You broke off with Louis?" I demanded, folding my hands defensively.

"You are in no position of asking that" Harry grinned and was about to close the door but I forcefully held it and got inside his house.

"Seriously Zee!? If I were you I would've stayed out and secured my safety" his grin got wider as he walked closer to me.

"I just want to know why you broke off with Louis?" I asked, trying my best to forget Louis' crying face so that I dont just pound on him.

"We were never together" Harry stubbornly replied making my blood boil.

"I deserve to know it! I'm his best friend!"

Harry bitterly laughed at me and nodded "I dont really trust your 'best friend' bullshit" he air quoted the word best friend and continued "because last time I checked, one day my brother was your 'best friend' and next day you were talking about how good he is in bed"

I widened my eyes in surprise.

How can he say that?

"And I apologised" I reasoned.

"That doesn't justify what you did"

"Is that it? You broke up with Louis because of me?"

"Umm let me think" Harry was now standing close to me as he made a thinking face "slightly yes, slightly no"

"Quit that attitude!" I pressed my teeth tight and glared at him.

His chilled attitude where on the other hand my best friend is crying his eyes out is fucking eating me up!

"Leave!" Harry spits and turns to leave.

"If I'm the reason" I called "then beat me up and get over it! I can't see Louis crying!"

Harry turned around and shaked his head "You cant see your best friend crying but then go and make my brother cry every day! How pathetic of you!"

"I'll never do that!" I pointed and moved closer to him "I'll never hurt Liam! He is my frie-"

"But you did! Just imagine the pain I go through when I see tears in my brother's eyes and can do fucking nothing about it"

"I never made Liam cry and if I did earlier- I apologized too and we two are fine!"

"Then what about yesterday" Harry grabbed my collar and pulled me closer, almost pulling me over my heel

"I dont know what you're talking about"

"Ofcourse you don't! You oblivious rat!" Harry drops me and points at the door "Leave before I completely loose it!"

"Hit me! Do it Harry! Get it all out! I dont want you to have so much hatred for me- You're Liam's brother and I-"

Before I can complete my sentence a punch lands right on my cheek making me take two steps back.

I pressed my hand tight on the stinging area and looked at to see Harry shaking his fist to warm up.

"This one for saying that you fucked my brother" He punched even harder this time making a fall on the ground with a loud growl leaving my mouth.

"For making him cry over and over" he grabs my collar and pulled me back on my feet before punching me again.

"And this one for making me helpless to even wipe his pain" Tears formed in Harry's eyes before he punched me again.

"Tell me Zayn! Do you talk the same about your every best friend? How come I never heard of rumour of you and Louis fucking?"

"Dont cross your line, Harry!" I grabbed his collar. My eyes replicating the same rage and anger flaring in brown eyes.

"You're mad because you saw Louis crying once- ever thought how I feel when I see Liam crying everyday because of you?"

"I'll never hurt Liam purposely" I punched Harry back, having enough of his blaming and shit.

Two can play this game.

"What you have to say about the pain in Louis' eyes when everyone ask about your relationship?"

"My relationship is none of your concern!" Harry moved forward and punched me on my jaw.

I growled loudly in pain and rubbed my bruise "Shit!! Then me and Liam isn't your concern" I yelled and marched towards him and punched him as hard as I could.

"Asshole he is my brother"

"He is my best friend" Harry's punch landed me on first making my choke blood and my vision go blurr.

"HARRY!!" Liam's voice echoed loudly in the room

I heard foot steps running towards me before a pair of hand circled around my waist to hold me still "Zayn!! Are you okay!" Liam cupped my face and gently caressed my cheek, wiping the blood from the corner of my mouth.

"What the fuck, Harry! I told you not to hurt him!"

"He asked for it!" Harry growls back and grabs my collar, pulling me away from Liam and bought me closer to his face "You made my brother cry- Something I sworn never to see! You dont know Zayn! You dont! You're the most hurtful thing in Liam's life"

"Stop it Harry! For God sake leave him!! Its not his fault" Liam tries to push Harry from me but I was frozed in my position.

What even is he talking about?

How am I hurting Liam?

Why is Harry so mad at me?

What did I do?

"Stop it Harry please I beg you" Liam cries and successfully hides me behind him.

"Fine!!" Harry breathes loudly through his nose "I'll not hurt him but in return you're going to stay far for him! You got me Liam? You're not going to talk to Zayn and hurt yourself more than you already are!"

"He is not hur-"

"YOU HEARD ME???" Harry yelled loudly at Liam's face making him hesitantly nod.

"You cant do that Harry!" I moved Liam aside and face Harry "you can't take my best friend from me!"

Harry grins, surprising looking hot with a bloodline from his mouth "yea?"

"Harry I can't" Liam softly hisses and his eyes fills with tears "I can't" he repeats.

And when I turns back, Harry's dark face was long replaced by a concerned face with soft teary eyes "We are leaving for Cheshire tonight- If you plan on staying with him then this is the last day you're calling me your brother!"

"Harry wait- you can't say that- WAIT!" I called but Harry walked into his room and loudly slammed his door.

'SHIT'

I know whats coming next.... I closed my eyes-

Dont say it Liam! Dont!

"Zayn, please leave"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

279K 14.2K 31
Liam gets a new neighbor, Zayn, who likes to wear pretty clothes and feel pretty in general and Liam doesn't know how to feel about it. Fem!Zayn
12.6K 864 18
Zayn Malik, the top writer for UK WEEKLY, gets assigned a project. To start from the bottom and work his way up the "ranking charts" at high school...
32.1K 1.4K 17
Au inspired by a song🥰
1.2K 159 19
A story where Zayn is a narcissistic, hot-headed gang leader who wants everyone to fear him, and Liam is a bored-out-of-his-mind barista who has no s...