His Not So Human, Human Mate.

By Booboo838383

More

His Not So Human, Human Mate.
Chapter 1: Who Are You?
Chapter 3: Werewhat?
Chapter 4: I Think I'll Like It Here
Chapter 5: Food Fight
Chapter 6: Dinner With The Family
Chapter 7: Fun Day
Chapter 8: Girls Night part 1
Chapter 9: Girls Night Part 2
authors note and kind of contest
Chapter 10: Girls night part 3
Chapter 11: Date Night
Chapter 12: Shopping Day
Chapter 13: Hide and go seek EXTREME
Chapter 14: Game day
Chapter 15: The Best Lazy Day EVER
Chapter 16: Meeting The Pack! Part 1!
another story idea.
Chapter 17: Meeting the pack part 2
Chapter 18: Good News and Bad News.
Chapter 19: Secretive Parents
Chapter 20: The most shocking day ever!
Chapter 21: REVENGE and the beach (part one)
Chapter 22: REVENGE and the beach part 2!
Chapter 23: The truth of what happened that day.
Chapter 24: Having a dance party and a Trip to the hospital.
Chapter 25: Date night.
Chapter 26: Babysitting triplets and little sisters
Chapter 27: Dress Shopping
Chapter 28: The Perfect Dresses
Chapter 29: Getting Ready For The Special Day
Chapter 30: The Fantastic Wedding
Chapter 31: The Mystery Rouge
Chapter 32: I Hate Training!
Chapter 32: Nerf War!
Authors Note: I fractured my elbow
Chapter 33: Tired Of The Same Routine
Chapter 34: Kidnapped Again.
Chapter 35: Making Plans.
36: Myron's what?!
37: Don't Get Isabella Angry
Important
Chapter 38: The Battle Begins
Chapter 39: The Funeral
Chapter 40:

Chapter 2: Where Am I And Who Are You?

4K 88 14
By Booboo838383

Isabella's POV🌟

I woke up and got scared. I didn't recognize where I was. This was not my bedroom. I got really scared, and why was my head hurting?

Then I remembered everything. I'm still scared... What are they going to do to me?

Then all of a sudden the door opened and I screamed.

In came a girl who looked my age with wide eyes. Then came in the guys who took me.

"Please don't hurt me. Please, please, don't hurt me." I said with tears running down my cheeks.

"We won't hurt you." He said moving closer to me but I flinched and coward away from him.

He took a step back with a hurt look in his eyes.

"Why don't you leave us alone" the girl said "Don't you dare growl at me, I'm probably the only one she trusts right now, since I'm a girl." She said when the guy growled at her.

They all left, the guy who growled looked at me hesitantly before leaving.

When we were left alone I studied her appearance. She had blonde hair that went a little past her shoulders, about 5.4ft tall, light green eyes, that looked like they are filled with kindness and love.

She looked like someone I could trust.

"I'm so sorry what my brother and his friends did. I promise we will never hurt you, ever you can trust us, life might get a little more confusing from now on, but you can trust us." She told me.

I just nodded.

"I'm Taylor, whats your name?" She asked me.

"Isabella, but everyone I know calls me Izzy." I whispered loud enough for her to hear.

"I brought you some of my clothes, a towel, and some bathroom stuff like shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. I'll be waiting out here if you need anything, ok?" She said.

I smiled a small smile, and quickly gave her a hug. "Thank you so much." I said.

She hugged me back and said "Its no problem at all I'm just glad you aren't scared of me." She said.

After we let go of each other, I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I used peach shampoo and conditioner and s'more scented body wash. I got dried off and put my wet hair in a messy bun after brushing it and changed into the clothes Taylor gave me, she gave.

She gave me a pair of under garments that had a note on the that said they were never used, a purple tank top, and black sweat pants.

When I stepped out of the bathroom she stood up. Now I saw what she was wearing, she was wearing a pair of dark skinny jeans and a red v neck.

"I hope thats ok. I thought since you hit your head last night you might be having a head ache and want to wear some comfortable clothes." She told me.

"Its great thank you." I said quietly.

"Would you like to go meet you like to go meet your kidnappers" she said jokingly.

"Can I?" I asked.

"Yeah, their in the kitchen lets go." She said as she grabbed my hand and led me out the room and down a hall.

We reaches some stairs and went down them when we reached a living room that was gigantic, it had a chandelier, nice white couches, a huge tv and a bunch of family portraits hung on the wall including paintings of wolfs.

This was not a house, this was a mansion.

"When we got to the kitchen the guys who kidnapped me were in there talking, but when we walked in they stopped and looked at us.

Taylor ran towards the guy with the black hair and kissed him, I guess their dating.

The guy that growls like a dog just stood there, his eyes roaming my body.

I got uncomfortable and I guess he could tell because his eyes immediately reached mine.

I couldn't stop staring into his dark green eyes. They looked like they held some kind of secret waiting to be let out.

All of a sudden somebody coughed and I broke the eye contact and looked at who coughed, it was the blonde haired guy.

"Hi, I just wanted to say I'm sorry if we scared you." He said.

"Thanks ......uh?" I said wondering what their names were.

"Here let me do the introductions, this guy with the black hair is my boyfriend his names Tyler, that blonde guy right there is named Aidan and the brown hair guy is my older brother Drew." Taylor said pointing at them when she said their names.

They all waved at me with a smile.

"Hi, I'm Isabella but you can call me Izzy." I said waving at them.

"What about Bella?" Aidan asked.

I cringed when I thought of the person who last called me Bella, I guess this didn't go unnoticed by Drew because he furrowed his eyebrows and frowned.

"Umm please don't call me that?" I asked politely.

"Oh ok." Aidan replied.

There was a awkward silence, thank god Taylor decided to break it by asking if we wanted to watch a movie, when we all agreed they all went into the living room while I stayed to try and find a snack.

"Need some help." I heard that deep husky voice that gave me shivers and jumped.

I turned around and saw Drew. I nodded my head and kept my head down. I heard foot steps come close to me and stop. Then i felt a finger under my chin, and my chin be lifted. All of a sudden I was looking in those beautiful green eyes.

"Listen I know you are scared and are confused of why we took you, but we have reasons, and don't worry we will NEVER EVER hurt you, ok? I will tell you when the time is right. But till then you need to trust me." He said looking in my eyes.

And in his eyes I could not sense any lying. I could see what he was saying was true. We were so close I was too nervous to say anything so I just nodded my head.

He stepped back and I instantly wanted run to him and jump into his arms, why was I feeling like this? As he pulled out popcorn and looked at me "Is popcorn alright?" He asked me.

I nodded and grabbed some drinks for everyone.

When we got back into the living room I notice that the lights were off and the blinds were closed. Aidan was sitting on a one person couch, Taylor and Tyler were on the long couch laying down together, the only couch left was the love seat and I realized me and Drew would be sitting next to each other. When we sat down Tyler turned the movie on.

"What movie are we watching?" I asked Tyler.

"Insidious 2" he answered.

I paled I hate scary movies.

(Short authors note: I don't know what happens in the movie cause I'm not a big fan of scary movies I'm a wuss lol)

"It'll be ok I'm right here if you get scared" Drew whispered in my ear, I shivered when his breath blew into my ear and I nodded my head.

20 minutes into the movie I was sitting in Drew's lap hiding my face in his neck.

"Why don't we turn it off, I think its scaring the girls." Drew said.

"Alright, how about Warm Bodies" Aidan said.

I pulled my head out of Drew's neck and said "yes" at the same time as Taylor.

Aidan laughed and put Warm Bodies on.

About half an hour into the movie I noticed I was still on Drew's lap, I looked at him to see him looking back at me.

"Sorry I'll get off." I whispered and started to move when he stopped me.

"No its alright, I don't mind." He said smiling.

I blushed and turned around to watch the movie.

When the movie was over we watched The Host then we watched The Oz Great And Powerful. By the end of that movie Tyler took a sleeping Taylor upstairs and Aidan went to bed too.

I was tired too but I didn't to know where I was sleeping.

Drew must of noticed this because he came over to me.

"You can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the floor. I promise I won't try anything." He said.

"Okay." I said.

When we got to his room I looked around. His room was dark blue, had a window seat, a balcony, a black desk with a lap top on it and a bunch of papers, he had a walk in closet, his own bathroom, a black couch, a jacuzzi on the balcony, a king size bed with black covers, and silky soft blue sheets. It was an amazing room.

"Umm I'm just gonna go get changed I'll be right back, you can lay down." He said while going to get changed.

I laid down in the bed, he came back out in sweat pants and no shirt. My eyes traveled down his chest. He had a 8 PACK!

I quickly diverted my eyes when he looked at me.

"I'll be right here on the couch if you need me." He said.

"Umm, you don't have to the beds big enough for the both of us." I said.

"Are you sure." He asked me.

"Yeah." I said.

He walked over to the other side of the bed and got in.

"Good night." I said.

"Good night." He said.

And with that i fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 2.4K 28