All Those Happy Endings, And...

By AllINeverWanted

(Made the Title Longer XD) Atsuaki Karasu is the only girl ever to be born in her clan. Or the clan that the... More

All Those Happy Endings (A Naruto Fanfic)
Chapter One: The beginning.
Chapter Three:Suzuka
Chapter Three (Continued)
Chapter Four! YAYAAYAYAYA!
Chapter Fi- OMFG IS THAT A...Oh..Just a......CHUNIN EXAM?!
Chapter Six! The CHUNIN Exams! ..Oh no..
*British Accent* CHAPTA SEVEN!!
Chapter..umm..What? *Looks around*
Chapter 9! Shit Happened!?
Chapter 10: The Date & The Douche.
Chapter Eleven..I think...
Chapter 12; The end of one, begining of another.
Chapter 13: Filler chapter? Or not? O.O
Chapter 14: Gaara the Bi-polar
Chapter 15: News to Confuse, And A Swimming Pool..Wait, What?
Chapter 16: Understanding
Chapter 17: The Plan Exposed
Chapter 18: Random Crap.
Chapter 19: The Emo Boy and the Princess Chick
Chapter 20: The Hunt is On
Chapter 21: Orochimaru's Hideout :D
Chapter 22: *This Chapter Has No Name*
Chapter 23: For my own.
Chapter 24: Here we go again.
Chapter 25:Hehee...I forgot the name the first time...
Chapter 26: KAWAII ^^
Chapter 26?...No..Chapter 27! I think..
Chapter 28: Finally got the damn chapter number right!
Chapter ?!...(( I SO LIED TO YOU GUYS XD))
Chapter 30:DUN DUN DUNNN
Chapter 31: Silent Cries..And Soundless Tears.
Chapter 32: Will it really get better?
Chapter 33: On a Mission
Chapter 34:Back To Suna/ Stupid Delusions
Chapter 35: Make It Special <3
Chapter 36:Emo
Chapter 37: Second Guessing.
Chapter 38:Leaving

Chapter Two: Meeting Sensei

1.9K 41 6
By AllINeverWanted

'Dude, whats wrong?' I say as Naruto sits down. We only had ten minutes left for lunch, where'd he go before?

'Well..Uhmm...hmm' He says, not looking at me.

'Tell me!' I say, curious.

'Sakura-chan says I'm annoying! And then there's Sasuke, and he doesn't even like her!' He says, upset.

'Oh...Well why don-DID YOU SAY SAKURA?' I say/yell. He gives me a WTF? look.

'Well..yeah, but-' OMG!?

'YOU CAN'T LIKE SAKURA! She's a hoe...Hmph' I say.

'What? How is she a .....hoe?' He asks.

'Dude, you can do so much better..But if she likes you back, go for it' I say, realizing that she'd leave Sasuke alone...Wait, I didn't just think that on my..own did I?

(Ehh, I might have...made you.)

WHAT? Who are you?

( I'm your.....CREATOR!)

Creep! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

( Bitch. )

'Thanks Karasu. Lets go meet sensi! Yeah!' Naruto says, running back to the school.

'No problem. Lets go!' I say, running after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'He's late!' Naruto says, sticking his head out the door.

'Naruto! Just sit down!' Sakura says, annoyed.

'Shut up Sakura, stupid hoe' I say to myself. Sasuke, who has been watching me since we entered the room,chuckles. Creep.

I don't want to. How come our teacher is the only one that's late? I'm ready to roll, believe it! The other groups already met there new teacher and went off on some adventure or something and Iruka-sensi is gone too!' Naruto says, becoming impatient.

'Dude, put that eraser on the top of the door!' I say, giggling.

Naruto grabs a chair and sets the little prank.

'What are you doing?...Naruto!' Sakura says, walking over to him.

'That's what he gets for coming late! Surprise!' He says, getting down from the chair.

'Your asking for trouble. You know you shouldn't do that!' Sakura says. She starts talking to herself.

Wait, what? AHAHAHHAAH Sakura talks to herself! What is she saying?

'Cha! I love stuff like this!' She says to herself. I look to Sasuke, but he doesn't hear.

AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA She's crazy!

'Our teacher is a Jonin, an elite ninja. Think he'd fall for that?' Sasuke says, looking emo-ish.

'OHMYGOSH. Look Sakura!Sasuke said something! Arn't you going to agree and compliment him?!' I say, laughing.

She walks over to me. "SHUT UP KARASU! You little...FLOWER!' She yells at me. Did...did she just call me.a..a flower? AHAHAHAHAHHA LOL :')

'A flower? Really Sakura. Your giving me a headache' Sasuke says. Haha hes annoyed with you!

Just then the Sensi walks in. All our heads turn as we watch the eraser fall, and hit him on the head.

'AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA You fell for it!' I say, between my fits of laughter.

'Ahahhahha! i got him! He totally fell for it!' Naruto says, laughing almost as hard as me.

'I'm sorry Sensi! I told him not to do it, but he wouldn't listen! I'd never do anything like that!' Sakura says.

'PERFECT SHOT!' She says to her self. SERIOUSLY, I'm I the only one that can hear her?!

'Hmmm. How can I put this? My first impression of this group....Your a bunch of idiots' Our new Sensi says, nonchalant.

'Look who's talking. The Jonin that fell for the eraser in the door trick' I say, smirking.

'Just come with me' He says, walking out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Alright, why don't you introduce yourself's? One at a time' Sensi says.

'I'LL GO FIRS-'

'Introduce ourselves? Well, what are we supposed to say?' Sakura says, cutting me off.

Bitch.

'Things you like..Things you hate. Your dreams about the future.Hobbies, things like that' He says, all slow and all wanna-be-sexy-like. Gross. Whats up with this guy?

'Why don't you tell us stuff first? I mean, before we talk, why don't you tell us stuff about you so we can see how it's supposed to work' Naruto says.

'Yeah,KAKASHI-PERV! Tell us about you!' I say. What? I've seen that book he reads and the way he talks.THEN I CREATED........KAKASHI-PERV!

He gives me a look,then says ' Me? I'm Kakashi-Hatake...The things I like and the things I hate, I don't feel like telling you that...My dreams for the future.....Never really though about that. As for my hobbies, I have lots of hobbies....' He trails off.

'That was useless...All he really told us was his na-'

'DUDE,YOUR AWESOME!' I say, cutting Sakura off. Eveybody's looking at me...

'I...uh..I mean, your cool' I say, rubbing the back of my head. Sasuke glares at Kakashi.

Ugh, Whats his problem now?

' Umm, thank you....?' Kakashi-sensi says, asking for my name.

'Atsuaki Karasu! And you better remember it! I'll be the greatest Kunoichi this town has ever seen! Of course, I'll save Hokage for Naruto' I say, winking at him.

'Oh yeaahh...Umm, I like Ramen, my brother,sitting in the moonlight at midnight,Boys,things that are teal,and PILLOWS! I sleep with seven of the rainbow colors on my bed and the rest of my 147 pillows are all over my room' I say, smirking.

'No body can beat my pillow record..... Oh, the things I don't like...Mornings, math, Sasuke, dark green, Sasuke, Jonins that are lazy, Sasuke, snakes, and Sasuke. My dreams for the future...To kill a man who killed my everything. And my hobbies? Singing, dancing, Our Game, throwing things at people, making Sakura pissed off, and hanging with Naruto' I finish. Sasuke's staring,Sakura looks pissed, and Naruto is smiling.

'Yes, I'm THAT interesting. And no need to stare Sasuke. You can look at me whenever you want' I smirk, winking at him.

He hates when I mess with him like that. Sakura fumes.

She says. 'Ugh,Sasuke WAS staring! Why is she so awesome?!' She says to herself HAHAH I KNEW IT!

I look over to Sasuke, meeting his gaze. There's...a form of similarity between our eyes. Hate, depression, but.something else..

Naruto was saying something, but I didn't care. I was....trapped, you could say. Trapped in Sasuke's eyes...

No.

What the hell is wrong with me?!

He's my team mate! That's just....wrong.

I break eye contact and stare at the floor. It was then that I noticed Kakashi-sensi looking between me and Sasuke.

'Alright, next' Kakashi-Perv says.

'I'm Sakura Haruno. What I like..I mean the person I like is..uhh..My hobby is..Mmm...My dream for the future is...Eppppp!' She studders, getting all worked up. She obviously is obbsessed with emo boy over there...

'Uhh...What do you hate?' Kakashi-Perv says.

'Naruto!' She says.

'You know, you really are a bitch Sakura' I say.

'Shut up Karasu! Your just jealous!' She says, crossing her arms.

'Okay, Okay girls! Alright, you now' Kakashi-Perv says, motioning to Sasuke. Sakura has little giggle fits, and I just glare at everything.

'My name..Is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything' He says, winking at me on the last word. Oh gosh, did anybody see him?! I guess not...What's up with him today? Being all intimate and crap.

His eyes go all dark, and he says 'What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality.I'm going to restore my clan, and kill a certain someone,' H-hes just like me? No wonder we was looking at me like that. I just stare at him, unable to break eye contact.

'Uhh,Good.Your all unique and have your own ideas. We'll have our first mission tomorrow' Kakashi-Perv says.

'YAY! What kind of mission will we have?' Naruto and I ask together.

'It's a task..that all four of us will have to do together' Kakashi-Perv tells us.

'What,what,what,WHAT?' Naruto asks, becoming impatient.

'A survival exercise' Kakashi-Sensi says.

'Huh? A survival exercise?' I ask.

'I thought we were supposed to have a real mission, not more practice.We already did this stuff at the Academy, that's how we got here.' Sakura says.

'This is not like your previous training'Sensi answers.

'So..uh,what kinda training is it then?' I ask.

He laughs.

CREEPY.

'Hey,hold on, that's a normal question. What's so funny about it?' Naruto asks.

'Well, If I tell you the answer...your not going to like it' He says.

'Out of the 27 graduates that were excepted, only nine will become Genin.That means the other 18 will be weighted out and sent back to the Academy.In other words,this is a make it or break it, pass or fail test. And the chance that you'll fail is at least 66 perc-'

'WHAT?!' I yell.

'Didn't I say you wouldn't like it?' He says.

'WHAT,THAT'S CRAZY!We worked hard to get here! Believe it!What was that graduation test for anyways?!' Naruto yells. Geez, calm down idiot!

'Oh that. That was just to select candidates that might become Genin....or not' Kakashi-sensi says.

'WHAT?' Naruto says again.

'That's how it is. I decide if you pass or fail.Be at the designated training spot at five a.m., and bring your ninja gear,' Sensi responds.

'Hahhahaha! I ain't bothered' I say, laying down on the ceiling.

That sounds awesome! Laying down on the ceiling... :)

I feel my three team mates tense up. Looking at their faces was pretty interesting.

Sakura kept glancing at Sasuke,Naruto was staring at the floor holding hid headband, and Sasuke..was looking perfectly normal.

'AHAHAHAAHA! Your so emo that even when your nervous your face is the EXACT same!' I laugh.

'Shut up Karasu! Leave Sasuke alone!' Sakura says.

'Bitch....' I say under my breath.

'Such foul language, Atsuaki!' Kakashi-sensi says.

'Shut up,Perv' I say, annoyed at Sakura.

'That's it, your dismissed.... Oh, and tomorrow you better skip breakfast or...you'll puke' Kakashi says.

My jaw falls.

'S-skip f-food? What?' I say. But Sensi is already gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So...That's chapter TWO!! Yayaya! And Nakira if your reading this......I'm sorry your not in the chapter! :) But I'm waiting for that perfect moment, because naturally I have a plan!

Yeah, so I know the picture of Inuyasha is Ikuto Tsukiyomi but he's just so darn cute that I wanted Inuyasha to look like him ^^

------------------------------------------> THat's sexy-ness right there, DAMN CIRCLE!

Shout out to Flower_Misery for being awesome ! Yeah.....(:

Atsuaki;Shes not THAT awesome...

Shut up! And I can't believe that you like Sasuke! Well...not like, but are mildly attracted to his sexy-ness!

Atsuaki;SHUT UP!

So VOTE COMMENT LIKE OR WHATEVER! If you want.....But seriously guys..can I get at least 5 votes before I upload the next chapter? Or just two comments? PWEASE :3

Atsuaki:Seriously guys, I know her story sucks...But I WANT A FUTURE SO DO IT!

Thanks for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
18K 503 31
Hidaka Amane was born to the Hidaka Clan - a Clan which left the shinobi world a hundred year ago becoming extinct for the rest of the world. Things...
621 22 8
- INFORMATION - --------------------- This story was inspired by Akaashi's Moon A YouTuber that does text stories The title of the stories she made w...
151K 4.3K 24
Karasu has two clan names, Bara from her mother and Hatake from her father. Karasu's Mother died giving birth to her and she never knew her dad perso...