Captured By The Mafia

By BlackxRaven

*Completed 2017* *EDIT 2024 Hey lovelies! I will be editing this story for Kindle publishing! Will update wit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Help
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 15

30.1K 1K 177
By BlackxRaven

Chapter 15: Drunk

Dante

"Dante! What the fuck man!" I shifted out of my bed to see my friend Vito, pissed off. Damn. I got up slowly, pushing the bitch that was on my off. Soon after she woke up and scurried out.

"Why do you have to yell?"

"You're here cheating!? Carney is a lovely women Dante! Why do you always do these things."

"What are you doing here so early anyway Vito?" I asked putting on my clothes.

"I'm not here early-it's six in the afternoon! I only came to invite you two to dinner but never mind."

"Ah okay, I'll head home and we'll be there." I sigh rubbing my temples. I leave the room, and grabbed my coat. Vito followed me every step of the way.

"Dante... I'm saying this as a friend and a husband. If you want things to work with her you need to stop doing these things. And you have to let her know and apologize man!" Like I would ever do such a thing.

"Look Vito, a know you're trying to help but I don't need it okay?"

"You're fucking up man."

***At Home***

When I came home Carney was in the living room watching Bones. I sighed and took a seat next to her. She looked over at me and rolled her eyes.

"You've been hanging out with my cousin lately."

"Yeah, and you've been fucking your whores a lot lately." I turn to her.

"Are you comparing the two?"

"Oh! Not this shit again! I'M.NOT.FUCKING. YOUR. COUSIN! Damn!" She got up and headed upstairs. I quickly followed behind her.

"Since you're going to your room, get dressed. Vito invited us over again!" I shouted and she stomped her way to her room. I sigh and head to my room, I reek.

***

Carney

"It's so good to see you again!" Ugh! Why are her hugs so tight?! Bad enough I have on this tight dress! I really should've tried all these dresses on.

"Good to see you too Genevieve." She laughed, this bitch is crazy! She picked up her wine glass and starting pulling me somewhere.

"Oh! We have to talk!" I look back at Dante and Vito, they were too busy laughing to notice my pleading eyes.

"Okay?" She pulled me to a room, then poured me a glass of wine. I took it happily, and I'm not really a drinker but I need this one. She patted the seat across her, and I sat down.

"Alright girl let's talk!"

"About?" I took a sip of the wine. Ah... I definitely needed this.

"How are you girl? Vito told me about the Dante thing." I raised my brow.

"The Dante thing?" She nudged me.

"If you don't want to talk about it it find. We can just drink the wine until it's gone."

"And then get another bottle." She laughed and so did I.

"That's what I'm talking about!" She poured more wine into my glass. Yas, your girl if finna get fucked up!

***

Dante

"Dante! Dante! Why am I so hot Dante?" I groaned as Carney threw herself on me, knocking my laptop off to the side. I thought I would've loved taking a drunk Carney home but I'm sadly mistaken. She's so fucking annoying.

"Carney, I'm trying to work."

"But Dante~ baby~. God! Why is it so hot in here!?" I looked up at her, okay. Maybe this isn't so bad.

"Carney, go to bed like I said." She kicked her heels off and whined.

"But you're not come 'n to bed with me~!" She reached to the back of her dress and started unzipping it.

"Okay petardo, time for bed." I stood up and tried to grab her but she ran. Not this shit!

"No! I'm not gonna go to bed!" She stuck her tongue out and ran again. It seemed like every time I tried to catch her she ran again.

"Damn Carney! Get your ass over here!" She stopped laughing and started tearing up.

What the fuck?

"STOP YELLING AT ME!" She cried sitting in my chair. I walk over to her slowly and hold her face gently.

"Stop crying petardo... I... I didn't mean to yell at you."

"R-Really?" She sniffed and wiped her eyes. I smiled at her, she really is something?

"Yes, now come on. Let's go to bed?" I stood up and she just sat there. I look at her and she pouts.

"Carry me." She raised her arms and gave me puppy eyes.

"Uh, okay. Come on petardo." I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. Carney buried her head in the crook of my neck. When we got to my room I laid her in the bed. She finished taking off her dress and sighed while stretching.

"Come lay down." She giggled grabbing a pillow and snuggling with it. I laid down next to her and Carney instantly draped her arm and leg across me. I pulled her closer and she relaxed against my side.

"Alright now go to sleep."

"Dante, why did you sleep with all those women?"

"Because I have needs, go to bed."

"You have your hand?" Sober Carney is much better than drunk Carney.

"Sleep Carney." I held her tightly.

"Do you like the other women more than me?"

"No... Please go to sleep petardo."

"Why? You don't want to talk to me?"

"You're drunk and you won't remember any of this so why bother?" She looked up at me.

"Would you rather be with another women right now?" I sighed, I prefer the sober Carney.

"I would rather have no one right about now." Carney looked sad then laid on my chest.

"So you don't want me?"

"No, no. I want you petardo okay? Now go to sleep. You'll be in your right mind in the morning."

"Fine." She groaned and rolled over, back facing me.

"What is it now?" I pulled her back against my chest.

"Nothing... you're just cold hearted Dante."

***

________________________________

Sooooooooo what you guys think?!?!!!!?!

Dante is about to catch these hands!!!!👊🏾👊🏾👊🏾

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 12.1K 44
Started this when I was in my mafia phase and finally decided to finish it 2 years later so here ya go 😭 . . . . . . . #1 in #friendstolovers #1 in...
755K 12K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ •• "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
308K 7.2K 64
"Shit happens." Was all astrid could say. Her life was just a normal ass highschool experience with a smidge of suicidal thoughts and abuse, I mean,i...
1.1M 20.8K 55
After her dad died and brother went missing she has always felt empty inside. Sofia and her daughter, Sienna have finally got the chance to escape fr...